75

Morning Maura I jusy got back from jogging and bringing breakfast to Cheryl and Lisa at Lisa's place.  Cheryl is looking better but staying with Lisa to get better and take care of her. I made you some scrabbled eggs with sour dough toast with butter only and some pine apple juice with turkey sausage for us. I will be working from home. I don't want to get sick. Half of our employees are home with the flu and the others are working or on vacation. Mario and courtney jogged with me as well as Tommy, Drew and Antonio. I know you wanted to come but jogging isn't in the cards for you for a few more days. Yes I agree. I am going to be late tonight. I need to fly to go do some business at Isles Foundation. I will be home around eleven tonight. 

We eat our breakfast and clean up. Maura leaves with her brief case and purse when the town car comes and get her. Avery, Charles, a few of the private investigators and our personal assistants arrive while I am in the shower. Baby girl knocks on my bathroom door to let me know they are here and she called in our lunch order from safeway deli to be delivered at noon.
I finish getting ready in a sweater, jeans and my black boots.

In Lake Tahoe...

Alexis we got all the decorations put away in storage before it started snowing. Max and Diane went grocery shopping and household shopping for all three of our homes. If we want to go anywhere after we eat, it will have to be done by the snow mobiles. Okay thank you Vanessa.  Vanessa you and  Will have today off. Thank you. I will let my husband know.

In Sacramento...

My cell woke me up.

Morning Josselyn we are at the race track with our crew. We all loved what you wrote especially how my parents got me, Mick and Vivien into racing. The photos you chose us three and my parents were excellent. It got us teary eyed when we saw my parents, Vivien and her family , my parenta  and Corina cheering my cousin Mick. Well I am glad you liked it. I was able to give it that special touch from being a female racer. I just wanted to thank. The tribute to my parents touched us all. I am glad. I need to get going. EVERYONE TOLD ME TO WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR. Thank you and back to you.

David ended the call. I turned in bed to see my husband bringing us hash browns, sunny side eggs, bacon, toast, 8 ounces of orange and pineapple lager juice, and an expresso for each with a single red rose in a vase.

Paul thank you. Josselyn you have been working extra hours to put two magazines to bed. Your parents are coming back today so I can rest here with you.

I kissed Paul than started eating.

Paul I would like you to take the  Christmas decorations down and put away. Its done. Jason is dropping all at the the garage area of the race track. He is meeting them there where to put along with everyone elses sleigh. Yes, people been text me thanking me for storing their sleighs there.  I took some days off to spend time with you before you return to teaching. You decide what we do .

We finished eating and he says snow boarding and in Tahoe. I like his idea so I start packing and call my mother to see if we could stay there.