61

Good evening everyone. I have been informed by security everyone is here now. Before we eat I would like us to pray in silence thanking God for allowing us to celebrate Jesus birthday and allowing our guardian angels for looking after each one of us.

We all stayed quiet for about five minutes.

Auntie Jane and auntie Maura here are the envelopes of the winners.

ORIGINALITY: GOES TO Avery and Lisa Harris, Candace Bailey, Hollie and Viviene Harris, Mick Schumacher, Alexa  Harris and her husband David Schumacher.
SPORTS: My parents, Laura and Francisco Jr.
FUNNY: Liz Hurley and Yilena Salas
FRONT OF RESIDENCE:Eva Lovia and Abigail Mac
OVER ALL BEST ONE:Abigail Mac and Eva Lovia.

All winners please come up here to get your registration number as a group or a couple for a years worth once a month a case of Wine of your choosing from Everlasting and Hough Vineyards. Yes two cases per month and 8 cases of beer from Tyler Brewery of your choice. Joy Hough will hand you both. Once you register you just have your name,address and telephone number. My aunt Katelyn has the contact information on who to schedule a week vacation in Virginia.

Everyone we are letting the teens, employees, volunteers and their one guest go first . Pierce and Sydney are next. Anyone who needs help will be served where you are sitting. We have porta potties in the back and the first floor bathrooms are open to use. Please don't laugh when you see how many rolls of toilet paper from costco and restaurant paper towels. Each one of you when you came was given a liquid soap. If you run out, please toss them in the blue recycle bins and get a new one.

We had jazz music playing very low in the  background.
Each person was given their gifts already to open up after we all eat. Just that alone took a while to do.

Everyone seems to be relaxed and enjoying themselves. The only time you get cold is when you have to use the restroom. I need to go. Maura don't expect me back for awhile because there are lines. Okay babe.

I left and walked inside there was no way I could wait. I walked to the back elevator and noticed Lisa was in line.

Your honour I have a case I would like your opinion on. Please come with me.

I followed Jane knowing she was lying. She whispered in my ear we would use the elevator. I smiled. Yes my bladder would be taken care of but so would us with dessert.

We exited the elevator and went to the restroom in the hallway.

I used it first than she did

You look like you want me bad. I do and Maura knows.

Jane removed my pants and sweater and I did hers.

Fuck your already hard and your boxers look very tented.

I turned around and bent forward. Jane removed both of underwear and bras. We now were only in our socks.
She got in between my legs and inserted her hard penis in my pussy.
I hear Janes cell ring and its Maura. Jane has a certain ring for her. I unlock it.

Babe unlock the door Cheryl and I are outside. I will let her know.

Jane our gals want in here.

Jane pulls out and unlocks the door. They come in and  Maura unlocks it.
Maura and Cheryl start undressing and get totally nude.

Maura and I figured we join you.

Maura sat on the edge of the tub and I got between her legs . She wrapped her legs around my waist so I would go deep in her. Lisa moans and my wife is grunting. They both are dripping beads of swet. We all come close together. We switch partners. We finally finished after more than an  hour. We took a quick shower, gargled with scope my niece has of small bottles for guest, brushed our teeth, dried off, got dressed using mini guest deodorants, brushed our hair and last but not least reapplied our make up. All we had to do was put our sticky holsters inside our waist bands. Maura unlocked the door. We all left. Jane went to hallway closet to get the extra items we used to put them in the hallway bathroom. We took the stairs to go downstairs and no one knew. We went back outside with egg nog in new cups and entered the tents again. They were in one and we were in another. It was dessert and opening of our gift. Some people left already because they had to work or be at other places with other people. Jane and I stayed close to nine because where I had parked.

Aunties thank you for coming and replacing my guest items in the bathroom. I knew because I was in the laundry room and saw wet towels. I will leave it at that. Good girl. Haha very funny. Just be careful. We are. 

We hugged Avery and left.