99

The following morning we took Lou to get his yearly exam than to be groomed. Sydney asked the place to keep him until 1. We would be back than to get him.

We had fun shopping and her friend were nice. Jane bought me a few expensive blouses and pants. I bought a purse and a pair of sandals with the money my sister gave me. We enjoyed brunch with them.  They really got along with Jane. We finally left to go get  Lou.  Sydney paid for him and we left.  He sat on my lap looking out the window. We finally arrived back at the penthouse.  We had packed our stuff last night. We just need to get a cart for their stuff which was alot.  Sydney ordered a town car and the driver was waiting for us. The bell hop even though it was a pent house helped us load everything along with the driver. Sydney tipped the bell hop . Lou did his business. Sydney cleaned it up and the door man sprayed the side walk again. I tipped the door man and we left.

Sydney I am going to fly the plane this time. You two relax. Okay!

We went through security with everything which took a while. The airport employees loaded all. Sydney carried Lou and his food  and water bowls. I carried his bed. We put everything in the plane.  I washed up and got some Gatorade and some water than went to the cock pit.  The other pilots took care of checking everything and notifying the tower.  The Co pilot tells the crew and Syndney the time we should be landing. The flight attendant went over the safety directions. I  started the plane and starting steering it to the main run way to take off which I did.

You two go to bed. I will get everything ready for tomorrow.  You said nothing formal so it will be nothing formal.  You two did alot. I know seeing the doctor after the x-rays which she said all looks good and she congratulated us too. She told me not to over do it tomorrow.  I did enough she said, the tattoo,  physical therapy at Baileys place than seeing her.  Pierce and I have everything in control sis. Okay thank you two for everything.  Sydney and Pierce, Maddie and I appreciate everything.  We will take Lou out tonight.  Thank you.
I got up slowly on my own with Madison and Pierce on each side and Sydney in back of the chair to help me if I lost my balance. I was walking better with the walker. I got into bed on my own buy Maddie helped with the extra pillow to attach it to the sponge the doctor gave me so I wouldn't turn my foot the wrong way. It was uncomfortable but as long as I got better I would do it.  My fiancee kissed me good night and I nodded off.  I didn't lock the bedroom door just in case I needed help with Laura. I eventually fell asleep after putting the gel on both of our breasts and than washed my hands.

The following morning we woke up early.  Bailey gave me a day off but said Saturday and Sunday we would do my therapy on my own because they would be in San Francisco.  She went over everything we needed to do until Monday when she comes back. I got up with minimal help to use the restroom and got some help to get ready to eat breakfast that Pierce and Syndney made for us all.

 I got up with minimal help to use the restroom and got some help to get ready to eat breakfast that Pierce and Syndney made for us all

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ah the cake is gorgeous.  Top layer is red velvet and the bottom is dark chocolate with a berry filling. We ate than we walked around the house with my walker than outside.  Lou went with us. Sydney had him on a leash and stayed far enough back so Lou wouldn't make me trip or fall. Lou was barking and not really liking to be behind us. We walked hand way down the street and returned.  We entered the house.

You gals all of the flowers are here.  Babe you have a bouquet and I have a boutineer.  Jane did the ordering so I didn't know she ordered us flowers too.  I put everything in the refrigerator to stay cool.

Sis you two go take a nap. I will wake you up for lunch and you can take a shower afterwards. I will change your bedding. We will marry you off to my new sister after lunch.  Okay!  Laura you okay? Yes it's just I never thought this day would really happen. It is babe.

They left Pierce and I.  We took a nap too.  We stayed up until this morning to make love and boy oh boy we did.