13

You guys as you saw her texts she was surprised. Baby girl thanks for finding her book on her wishes. Mom Dorothy found it in a box as we were sorting stuff to keep, donate or throw away. When we lived in San Diego she would change her wishes as you see. Katelyn did good finding the wedding dress. Yeah it wasn't easy especially being an out dated gown but finding someone to make it well that's on Yilena. Scott is making the cakes and well Eric and Rachel are doing the flowers. We have enough talent to do the music. Plus Alesha, Lana and Pierce will be singing live as a surprise. They are here now at the hotel practicing while the kids do their school work on line. Ryan flew everyone. I think everyone is here in Italy. All the guys are going to bbq which reminds me whats for dinner. Babe we are having air fry onion rings, avovado with smoked bacon and onion turkey burgers with potato salad and various beverages. Good let me wash up and eat.

We waited on my wife along with the others.

Hi thanks for joining us. Jane Izzy, Lisa, Vincent, Kiki,Esmi and the rest of the Rizzoli's will be looking over that day. I wish my parents could be here as well as everyone else. I know Joey we all do too. Lets eat. I know we all are hungry.
We sat down after serving ourselves throught the various eating areas.

Rachel all the flowers and other supplies have arrived. What do you need help with? Alot which we can begin  Wednesday. I won't need everyone. I have a list who graciously volunteered. Eric and I will begin with basic floral arrangements tomorrow. We will do the more difficult ones ourselves between us enjoying Italy. Mandi and I have got them a suite for Saturday til Friday already.
We all have alot to do .

We finished dinner and several of cleaned the mess up.  We all decided to go over Olivia's list and assigning people before everyone left the dining area we were in to go take showers and go to bed of course many of us would have desserts.

Maura I don't think  either of us can handle anymore on top of using weights and jogging the winery property. I agree my body is sore. I think tomorrow we should take a break. The epsom salt in the bath is helping some and the jets with the heat.

I laid my head against my wife's chest as we read a harlequin book we haven't read in years. We took turns reading as Maura turned the pages.

Babe its getting cold now lets get out and rinse off in the shower and get ready for bed. It definitely has been a long day. Babe I told the clinic only a few doctors will show up as the rest of us will be getting ready for our nieces wedding. Okay!

We got out and Maura hit the lever  to drain the tub and we both got out and got ourselves situated to rinse our achy bodies. We finally got dressed in our bed wear. We were moving slower than usual.  We kissed one another and we both fell asleep on the bed.