27

Everyone was waiting on the others. Jason and Samantha Quartermaine, Jay and Hailey Halstead as well as Yilena and Liz showed up. The others finally arrived.

 The others finally arrived

They are finally asleep. Sis what happened?  Hollie we really don't know. Dad called me earlier to tell me they were picking out new furniture for their new home.  Thank you Samantha. Hollie its okay. Are you still staying with Fred? Yes. Maria had a new home built on the land and knocked the house down but kept the pool and backyard the same.

In regards to us we  are planning to move well actually today.
Yes we are.  We will all help them move in so Lisa and Avery don't have to worry about it. The both of them have photos what goes where. Some of the bedrooms were made the same by Carlo designing it the way they wanted it.

This is Maria María José de Pablo Fernández home now

This is Maria María José de Pablo Fernández home now. Isn't she the president of Sacramento State University? Yes, William.  She use to be a NCIS agent and was Anthony DiNozzo's partner but got tired of it and used her degree and talent differently.

Here is our home.

Lisa had it built and she was so excited for us all too

Lisa had it built and she was so excited for us all too. I have the  gate  code and the gate opener in my hummer.

We are going to check on them( Janice, Alexa, Hollie ,Samantha and Aleshia)

( Janice, Alexa, Hollie ,Samantha and Aleshia).

I doubt any of us are  going to get any sleep. Maura and Candace please stay with them and we will go move them says Jane. Does anyone have access to their will so we can follow through with their wishes. Samantha do you have access to Avery's files? No but later on I will ask Fred to get it for us when he goes to work unless  one of us wants to dad's house. No that is okay sweetie, says my aunt Janice to my older sister Samantha.

We all left to go to Fred's he was awake and told us to come and he would for two hours except Jane, Yilena,Liz and Janice hadn't left yet.

Maura and Candace call any of us if they or you need anything, says my wife before she left.

I will need this prescription filled for Lisa and these supplies. I am out of them and will need them when she wakes up.
Samantha and Amal can do that says Janice.

I call my wife and niece to come back.

Partner you okay? Not really Yilena but it is what it is. I am the only elder now of the Harris family.

Yilena, Maura, Candace and Jane hugged me before Jane , Liz and Yilena left.

My aunt and I pull up when the others are leaving.

Samantha I will drive us.Thanks auntie. Now its  only Avery and I of my dads kids. I know sweetie. We all had today off at least. Auntie I am worried about Alexa and Hollie. I am too but they have their spouses and all of us. Christmas is next week and I am not looking forward to celebrate it. Sweetie we need to your dad and aunt enjoy the holidays. The only good thing is Amanda will get to see her ex husband , Christopher and their son Theo.  My dad will get to see my mom, my grandparents, your brother and parents, my sister Tabitha and her wife and my nephew . Lisa and Avery' s son and many others.

We returned from CVS with everything.

Lisa is awake. Your sister is asleep.

We went with Maura to the lounge area where Lisa was at.

I am so sorry Samantha. I tried but they were both pinned. Hearing them scream in pain I will always remember.  Sis its not your fault. I want to go with you to the house. I promised Maura I wouldn't do anything. She is bringing her fuzzy handcuffs to make sure. We told Candace already. She will be here with my wife. Okay but if you do anything I am telling auntie and Yilena on you. Lisa I am going to ask Kim to come to your home to see you. Thank you auntie. NO ONE BLAMES YOU SIS. WE ARE JUST GRATEFUL WE DIDN'T LOSE YOU TOO.

We will meet you there once I change her dressings. I will be driving she is not capable of driving okay.  Lisa we love you. I love you three too.