95

I returned home and my sister was doing work. She got up and walked to the kitchen.

Sis you may not want to take Laura's money but please take mine and when you go to New York you can buy something new

Sis you may not want to take Laura's money but please take mine and when you go to New York you can buy something new. Also, you have the key to my place. We will need more clothes etcetera and I will need you to meet with my assistant to bring back some files and other items. You can stay at my place when your there. Your doing us a big favor especially me  and my business.  Since you put it that way, fine. Thank you.

We unpacked the ice cream she bought.  My cell goes off and I read the text. 

She needs help getting up to use the restroom.

Madison leaves and I go to my bedroom to pack for my work trip to New York.

Babe thank you for helping me. This is so embarrassing.  No it's okay. We have been friends for years. We both are clean now and your dressed in shorts and you look hot. Madison! I know no dessert.

We kiss and she falls back to sleep.  I leave the guest room.

I sort our clothes and Laura's soiled pajama bottoms and start a load of laundry

Hey sis is she okay? Yeah we didn't make it to the bathroom in time.  I started a load of laundry.  She is embarrassed and frustrated she is doing this all over again. Madison it happens. I will show you where I keep the extra bedding supplies when the bedding needs to be cleaned.  Thank you.

Sydney shows me the location and gives me Harold and Julie's number just in case I need them.  She also takes out more ammo for my and Laura's guns as well as cleaning equipment just in case too.
Sis I need to write you a list and have my assistant to bring the stuff over to the penthouse . I will tell you where my work check books and ledgers are too as well as Laura's.  Okay just make me a list and the contact information.  I will bring it back. Pierce and I still want to go to the city to support Jane, Maura and the others on Saturday.  We will be late coming home. Sydney - we will be okay.  I know you have a life. Sis your important to us too. I know. We will be okay.   You go do your work and I need to finish making some calls, emails and write everything we will need. I am going to forward our mail here. This way we can pay our bills etcetera.  Not a problem. If we stay here longer, I will rent a car. No I have two. You can drive my Lamborghini.  Don't waste your money.  Thanks.