88

In Lake Tahoe...
Diane thank you for allowing me, my wife and nephew stay with you these past two days.  Charles I enjoyed the company and conversation. Max will be joining us tomorrow at the tournament with Alexis and the others who stayed this weekend and didn't go to Sacramento.  We enjoyed it too. I never really thought about Harold's business has to deal with so much math and science. We are proud of my nephew who left tonight after dinner to get back to his girlfriend. Charles and Paulette my home is open for you to stay or visit. Just give me a few days to stock up on your favorites. Thank you for the seafood dinner tonight.  Your welcome. We better go and take our showers and pack.

Charles and Paulette left and I went and stripped the bedding from Harold's room and started the laundry than headed to take a shower myself.

Hi I figured to come by and spend the night.  I was surprised when the guard at the gate said you were here. 

I was in his home and we walked to the lounge area to relax with a glass of wine and watch a movie.

In Sacramento....

Maura shit I am done.  Let's take an actual shower.  Did you enjoy your evening snack? Princess you are always a good snack to have.  I know.

We start washing our hair and our bodies. Cheryl slightly pushed me against the shower wall and starts fingering me.

So much for you bring tired but no complaints.  I am tired of hip action my arms and fingers are something else. I see and feel. Ah shit right there baby doll.

Cheryl smiles and adds two more fingers in me than goes on her knees.

Princess sit on my shoulders so I can lick, nibble and suck on your folds.

I did exactly as Dr. Cheryl Ladd asked. She was making me feel good and it didn't take long for me to cum and squirt. I enjoyed seeing Maura being weak and coming a few times. I love the feel and taste of her.  I finally get up and slam into her with penis in her anus.

Princess you will have to do the work.

We move a little at a time while I am hard in her until my back is against the tile wall. Maura is moving in and out. I am so close to bust in her. She is so wet and tight.

Lisa thank you for surprising us. You are refreshing to see and me in you. Daddy I enjoy it too. I want you in me too and you never disappoint me even when you can't get it up. I like giving you head and receiving it too.

We are laying in bed with no covers on and stark naked. We finally fall asleep.

Maura and I finally made it to the master bedroom and get into bed stark naked too with Jane and Lisa who are sound asleep.  The two of us know when we all are awake we will be having a foursome.

Piper when is your next couple of days off so you can come to Tahoe so we can gamble and you stay with me. Next Saturday is the bay to bay race. How about we drive up now and we can enjoy ourselves? I know you have to work but I will keep myself busy. We will have nights together.  I can go shooting, golfing and do other things to keep me preoccupied.  We cam have fun at bed time. I just need to email my secretary at my business and notify the staff at the regency clinic that I won't be in nor available until the Monday after the bay to bay race.   I still need to pack. Okay! Yes Dr. Piper Perabo. 

We both chuckle.

I get on my lap top and send out to emails than log off. I than go pack a suite case and get us some Gatorade and beef jerky to eat on the way to Lake Tahoe