37

Wow babe we didn't have that many hangers to do that. I went and bought more. Do what Lisa?

Lisa points to the foyer entrance.

I know I went over board, but I like it

The rest of the Harris, Schumachers and Peeples that is Alesha and Sienna.
They probably thought I Avery lost it.

I am going to change alot of the photos in the relaxation reading room. Babe where did you find these two of me?

 Babe where did you find these two of me?

Candace pointed to photos of this shot but smaller

I have my ways. You have to remember our firm does alot of research for me. Sis you paid them during work hours to do this? No, I paid them extra after their work hours with my own money not the firm.

Anyway when we go to the winery, Lisa, Candace and I will only stay for maybe an hour. Afterwards, we are  going to Tahoe to spend a few days. We will be back on next Saturday in time for Christmas at June and Averys home. We just need alone time. Please stay at the house. You can use our vehicles just be sober. Candace will be driving us in her hummer. Kim agreed we need time just the three of us. Jackson has gone over with us ways to help Lisa.  If we need anything, we call. We won't be keeping our cells   on.  Sweetie call me anytime. I will auntie Janice. Let's go.

Mick and Amal paid for hummer limousines to pick up everyone like my aunts, Sydney, Alesha, Sienna, my sister and William to our home so we would only go in two limousines to the funeral. They would drop Candace off to get her hummer and our luggage. She would drive to Lodi for the celebration of life.

 She would drive to Lodi for the celebration of life

Jane this is Candace. We are leaving now. Please tell Maura thanks for the use of her suite at the Inn. I will. We just want you to rest and not have to cook or worry about climbing stairs. This is why she said the inn instead of cabins. She spoke with the staff to not enter the suite once you check in unless you need housekeeping  to clean, switch out dirty with clean and or need food. I will let Lisa and Avery know this information. Thanks for your and Maura's help through this all. Candance you all are  honorary Rizzolis. We help and look out for family. Okay we will see you in a bit.

I ended my conversation with Jane and let Avery and Lisa know by whispering in their ears. They nodded to me after wards acknowledging what I stated to them. We finally arrived at St. Michael's Catholic Church. Parking was easy for us because  all of the Rizzoli family members used themselves to secure parking room for the two hummer limousines.

We all got out little by little and hugged each one than we walked inside.

My brother and sister in law wedding photo was up in front with the two silver closed caskets.
We made our way to the front and sat down. The priest started . I read some verses from the bible  as well all of my nieces. The priest continued. We had asked Jackson to do the eulogy. He did an excellent job telling us when he met my brother than Amanda. They both treated him like a son. He started to cry so Nia stood up and held his hand while she finished what he had written.

Some of my brothers former nfl team players got up to speak as well as his a frat brother from college. Alesha got up with Simon Cowell to speak.  The priest blessed them and everyone  went up to get the eucharist who was Catholic. We returned and kneeled and prayed along with priest. We did a few other things like saying peace be with you to the person sitting next to us and placing money in the basket as it went down each aisle. I don 't know how much money the church received, but I knew it was alot. Services were over. Jackson, William, Mick, Frankie, David and Tommy were the pall bearers. We finally were in the hummers following the hearse to the cemetary.
It took us about 35 minutes to get their with traffic even with police escorts. When it was time to leave a flower we all were crying. Just say the tissue company made alot from everyone. We finally made it in the hummer. Maura and  Jane took Candace to get her hummer instead of the driver so Lisa and Avery wouldn't have to stay long.

Candace I packed up some more medical supplies and refilled Avery and Lisa's prescriptions. I have decreased her pain medication too. Jane went and bought her edibles to take. She is to take 1/4 per night only at bedtime. For the first few days, there won't be dessert from her. She will be out for the count. Oh my my lover is going to be high. Yes and I already let Jason know she would be testing positive for thc in her system. He and Samantha both laughed. She stopped doing thst years ago. Actually they both did.

We dropped off Candace and left

I called the gals about the edibles and  Lisa said she was ready for one now. I told her when we drive to tahoe she could take one when ahe seats in the back alone.

I finally am leaving

J wow they both did weed. Maur we did too and tonight we will be smoking a joint.  You and I don't have to work tomorrow. You took  Friday off? Yup needed some alone time with you. I feel bad for them. We both know what it feels like having our parents die. They will adjust just as we did. Maur I am glad that everyone knows they are married but Candace is more than a friend to them. Yeah it did take awhile for the Harris family to accept it.