12

Eric you ready for our date? Yes but hope you are okay with us staying here in the bedroom and over night. We don't have clean clothes? About that if you look in your trunk we do. I packed us some items. I also let Joey and the others know, we wouldn't be back tonight. Hmmm so staying here was planned? Yes, I hope that is alright? I contacted the cleaning supervisor too and told her to leave my bedroom alone and security knows too.  I will go get the bags out of your car and you can please wait for our dinner to arrive okay.

Eric went to the garage and I went to the lobby.

Olivia I was leaving when I signed this for you. Its pretty heavy. Do you know who its from? Yes but my lips are sealed. Auntie Jane. Don't auntie Jane me. I was told for you to open it now. You will need a crow bar and hammer. Once you see it and  who its from, I am to take it with me to the mansion and leave it there until we leave.

Olivia leaves and Eric comes in the lobby.

Jane thanks for doing this for me. Your welcome. This should start the mood off right. I am glad Charles and some of her employees were here to help me with it. Rebecca and Avery set up the room already. I know I thanked them before they left.

Eric  the food still hasn't shown up. Its in the room already. I just needed you out here. What did you get? I don't know.

Olivia opens the crate and puts the hammer and crow bar on the counter.
She opens the envelope and begins reading it.

OH ERIC THANK YOU. Your very welcome.  Charles, my auntie Jane, Rebecca and my cousin Avery was in on it. Yes and your aunt Maura too.

Olivia lifts the painting out.

I love it. You really did listen when I told you about glamping. Auntie do you remember this one? Yes she painted it there and a few others too. Joey, Kelly and Stella bought the other ones Inga found.  Lets get this closed up so you can continue the rest of your evening without me being here.

Thank you auntie.  Your welcome sweetie. I will go ask two of the men to help load this up.

 I will go ask two of the men to help load this up

( KELLY AND STELLA)

(JOEY)
W

OW, ERIC LOOK AT THE ONE'S INGA FOUND OF MY MOTHER'S WORK. BABE I KNOW I GOT TO CHOOSE FIRST THAN JOEY AND SEVERIDE AND STELLA WANTED THE LAST TWO. I HOPE THAT IS ALRIGHT. YES, I AM HAPPY WITH THE ONES I HAVE. I AM GLAD OTHERS LIKE HER WORK TOO.

Joey said she is placing hers by one  
of the doors. She thinks the one where you sit to take off your shoes at. Kelly and Stella said they are putting theirs in their game and tv theater room.  Where are you going to put yours at? By where we sit to eat.
I hug  my aunt and tell her I love her. She tells me she loves me too. I text everyone for helping  Eric's suprising me. I ordered Inga  cases of Beth's beers, since she likes all three of them and text her thank her. I told her next week three cases of Beth's beers will be delivered to her office. She text me back saying she couldn't wait and  was glad that I allowed her to write a company check for the paintings. All the money was returned too and thanked me for trusting her.

We finally made it back to Eric's bedroom. Rose petals were on the bed in a shape of a heart. Candle light dinner. A bottle of my aunts champagne from her family winery, white chocolate covered strawberries, lobster , salad with some pasta.

As I am sipping my champagne, I see a ring in my flute.
Eric is down on one knee.

Oh my Eric its beautiful. Olivia will you do me the honor of being my wife. You can keep Fox as your last name because I know Gloria was important to you. I wish it could be O'Rielly.  I love you. Yes, I will marry you. Do you recognize the ring? Its the ring Joey gave my mom.  Yea it is. I had it sized to fit you. Whewww glad you said yes. The wedding is already planned with your wedding book ideas. Everyone is helping with it already. I figured we get married at the mansion. Joey got certified to do the wedding. Everyone agreed it would only be one photo of us since it wouldn't feel right without your mothers Isabella and Lisa. My sister is okay with it. When is it? Saturday.

My financee was thrilled with it all especially Joey would be the one marrying us.
We did a live conference call thanking everyone and for them understanding one photo to be taken by Jane. We had a lovely evening of dancing and lots of desserts with many breaks.