24

Wow Avery another vehicle. You have a new one too. I own only one Avery even though I could afford more. Yes my wife and I
decided my new G63 and the painting I bought her mom did of the glamping and bought from Inga in Italy are our christmas presents . We better get upstairs if we going to have a work Christmas party here or another venue.

Eric and I took the elevator to go to the conference room for the meeting.

Security said you got a new SUV Avery. Yes I got a deal on it. Enough about me. How arw the planning go while we were in Italy?

Charles, Rebecca, Avery and myself were in Italy for two weeks. The other employees worked on it. They were able to get the Marriot for the venue and stayed in the allotted budget we approved before we left for Italy.

Everyone while we were gone we discussed Christmas bonuses. Laura will have an extra check amount deposited in your account by Wednesday.

The employees thanked Avery, Charles and myself. Everyone else left the meeting except the attorneys, our assiatants and private investigators. Our lunched arrived for everyone still in the meeting from Rony's restautant. Our lunch was a working lunch. Our meeting finally ended close to one thirty. We all left to do our jobs. I left to my office to finish responding to emails and phone calls.

 I left to my office to finish responding to emails and phone calls

I parked my infinity and brought our dinner inside.

Frankie help me.Let me take this from you. Thanks . How you feeling Frankie? A little bit better but still puking. Katelyn brought me chicken soup for lunch and Drew made us spaghetti and foccacia bread for dinner. I will put the groceries away and than serve us dinner. I am going back to bed with the seven up and more of the soup than going to bed for the night. Okay goodnight Frankie love you. Love you too Laura.

Jane you ready for Christmas? A little Tommy. Frankie is home sick with the flu. Yeah baby girl told me at work. I sent him a care package while I was at work. Lets jog in your neighborhood. Amtonio and I will take the lead.

We all stretched than headed out to jog with Courtney and Mario. Avery and June is hosting Christmas this year. Mario and I won't be there and I text June to let her know it. We are going to Mexico to see family. We will your plants and bring your mail and packages in for you. Thank you.

We jogged 15 miles and returned to stretch than we all went home.

Maura lets take a shower than head out to finish Christmas shopping. Jane we chose names. I have Drew. You have Matt.

We took our shower than got ready to leave. We chose names this year. We capped the gift at one hundred dollars.
Maura purchased a few sweaters and a pair of Jeans for Drew. I bought Antonio some tickets to see the dodgers play. We returned home and got ready for bed.