78

We finally landed in Virginia. There were two ambulances there waiting to take my niece and brother in law to the hospital. Maura went with my niece and we followed them to the hospital in the town car Maura had ordered while we flew to Indiana. They both were having problems when we were near the boarder of Virginia.

Babe all we can do is pray for them and ask God to not make them in so much pain. Eva this was suppose to be a fun and relaxing  trip. Babe life doesn't always work like we planned.

We arrived at the hospital when we see Maura come out the back of the my niece's ambulance and walking over to us slowly.

Abigail we tried so hard. I am truly so sorry.  Your brother in law is not doing well either. I don't think he has much longer. I have already notified everyone. Thank you. I have access to their wills. I am the lawyer on both. Babe please start notifying her school and his job. I will help you too. Thank you Maura.  Abigail she asked me to tell you not to worry. She will be with her mom and Aunt Lexi now. She wanted you to have this locket that has photos of you five and the other one is with her parents. Thank you Maura for doing your best. I wish I could of done more. My wife was in her cell speaking with her school while I was crying in Maura's arms until my wife was done with the call.  We suddenly hear code blue being called from the emergency room. A few minutes later and a doctor came out asking for me.

Mam I am so sorry. Thank you. Dr.  this is our friend Dr. Isles please tell her everything. I can't deal with both deaths. Mam lets admit you. No I am okay or will be. I will keep watch over her at my sisters vacation property. Its not far from here. Okay than I will discharge you to her. Thank you.

The doctor signed the discharged paper work. They wheeled her out to the towncar. Eva and I followed.

We were in the town car when I got of my wife and asked her to tell the others. Sunday in Maui would be the celebration of life. I would be staying longer here until all was done here. I contacted Katelyn she spoke with Abigail and Eva and told them this week woudn't count. She and Rony would work on the hotel and vehicle accomodations and notify the other people in Sacremento and others in other countries. Abigail asked us not to tell Dorothy, Julianne, June, our nieces Avery and Olivia and Eric. She wanted them to enjoy their vacations. Rachel agreed and the others agreed not to tell the six of them until they returned home.  Everyone in Canada and the rest of the Harris women couldn't make it.

In Lake Tahoe...
The roads are cleared and they have  the new guards and Alan's wife have moved in the other cabin. Please come with us so you can see their accomodations which they paid for their own fitness room.

We met the new guards my mother and Alexis hired awhile ago. They were in training back East.

Vanessa Ferlito was a former FBI and NCIS from New Orleans