94

You guys Pierce called me. What about Maura? Laura has to have surgery tomorrow at 9 at Mercy hospital. They were kayaking in tahoe. Laura started hurting.  Piper was there. She, Milo, and Madison went with Laura.  Milo drove. Doc short version.  Just be patient. Jane not all like it short not us doctors at least.

Lisa and Jane flip Cheryl off.  She tells us a screw came loose from her hip.  Anyway he would like me to check in on her tomorrow.  I will get off early to go see her. Madison and Laura are together no more boyfriends in the picture.  They will be staying with them. We know how that happens doc look at the four of us. We are with each other than just us too than we go back.   It's late, I enjoyed the horse ride and dinner.  Thank you Lisa for making it fun for us all. Cheryl thank you for making the Hawaiian kabobs , jasmine rice, salad and mojitos. 

Jane agrees with me. We took a shower after we took an evening jog.

We kiss one another. Lisa stays in the master bedroom with my wife while I go in one of the guestrooms with Cheryl for the night. We agreed to just cuddle. We had plenty of dessert when the horses were nearby and at our home, Lisa and Cheryl's when we went with them in Lisa's hummer to get some more clothes.

 We had plenty of dessert when the horses were nearby and at our home, Lisa and Cheryl's when we went with them in Lisa's hummer to get some more clothes

We finally made it home. Pierce is at the house and comes out to help us with Laura.  We told they had the master bedroom downstairs during their sleep. They are finally asleep when I went to check on my sister and her. I closed the door and went upstairs to our bedroom.

Pierce they both are asleep. Sydney I leave tomorrow to Los Angeles for a concert. I know. I will be here Monday but I leave on Tuesday for New York for a photo shoot and some interviews.  Madison and Syndney are aware.  I went grocery shopping, household shopping and feminine products so they won't have to leave except for appointments.  Bailey said she would come and do physical therapy. 

We kissed and fell asleep. Today was a very long, fun and stressful day.

The following morning the for court.

Cheryl I called the hospital they are just waiting to be seen by the doctor to go over her medical history. I told Sydney I would go by after work and pick up dinner for the three of them. If they need anything let me know. I will tell them.

We finished eating and said goodbye to Julie and her crew. I asked Julie to keep Lisa and Cheryl's Clothes together. There dirty clothes were in the guest hamper. Julie asked Cheryl if she could leave their stuff at her house than she and Lisa could separate their stuff at her home. I told her to go ahead. I wrote her check and Maura gave her Jane's check than we both left for work.

Piper what are you going to do today? I am going to go hiking and enjoy the view. Please call me when your on your way back or text me. I will.

Piper and I kiss. I left after Piper did. I went with Alexis, Nathalie, Donnie and Shad to the Harrah's Casino where Alexis had a store in.

Max I won't be back until late. I will have dinner for your when you come home. Okay!

Max kisses me and I leave for court.

Sis sit down and stop biting your nails. Piper said she is a good doctor. They knew we are here if they need you. Sydney she doesn't like surgeries. This is her fourth hip surgery.  She is in good shape but the healing takes a long time . I will be working from your place. I am fortunate I have reliable employees who can do the work for me as long as I set up the plan on the accounts and meet with the project or owner of the companies I work with.

We waited for four hours until the doctor told us it all went well and she replaced the hip replacement parts. She had a faulty one which was recalled and handed us an attorney who was doing a mass law suit on behalf of the people who had these hip replacements. Her other hip is good and is done by a different manufacturer.

I asked her how she knew. She said each one has its own serial number on it.

Madison thanked her and we went to recovery.  She was awake and thirsty. The nurse gave her some chips.   She said she just had to use the restroom, do some labs and walk some. If no complications, she would get to be discharged.

Sis the rental company is outside for me to show them where we parked the hummer. I need to give them the keys and have them sign it off. I will go get us all some food from in and out.  I already have your list what you two want. Laura I will pick you up a  second strawberry shake for your sore throat.

Laura is talking hoarse because of the tube being down her throat.

Babe don't talk.  Your doctor gave me a number. There is a class action suit going on for the parts of the hip replacement.  She put an entire different one. She said your other one was from a different manufacturer and is good. Thank you God.  I am not ready to go through this pain again for a fifth time. Please call my lawyer instead and see what he thinks if I should go with the class suit or go with him. I will later on. Just drink a little and eat some more ice chips.

Laura smiles at me and does what I asked her to do.

I called Sydney to see how my sister in law was doing. She told me about the class action suit for a faulty hip replacement and they are eating right now before they leave.   She was starving and is now almost done with her second strawberry shake. Pierce laughs because Laura usually only has one. He knew she her throat was hurt from the intubation tube that was in her throat.  We talk about us that he says he will be home after I leave. We end the conversation.

Sydney this is Piper how is she doing? In pain and her throat hurts her but that was expected.  She ate her food quick and drank two strawberry shakes. Poor baby. I reviewed her medical chart. I didn't want to tell anyone last night. I didn't want to freak anyone.  Her last hip replacement had faulty parts. Yes we found out today. My sister spoke with her lawyer. He said to join the class action suit.  I understand why you didn't tell us. Your right we would of worried.  My sister probably would of bit all her finger nails if she had known. Laura wants to talk to you. Okay!

Piper thank you for everything.  I would of waited until we flown back last night if you weren't of been there.  Laura I am glad your better. Just don't over do it. I won't.  Again thank you. Your very welcome . I need to call Milo to let him know I am on my way back from hiking. I hiked for 23.5 miles. Wow. It wasn't a problem with my back ground. Bye sweetie. Bye.

Laura looked at me weird and I would ask her later why.

Ms. Robson you are ready to leave. I am here with your wheel chair to take you. Okay!

It didn't take us long to get home. We beat the three o'clock rush.

We helped her inside to the guest room. We got her situated. My sister laid next to her cuddling with her. I could see the relied on both their faces and the love they had for one another.

Sis I am going to go stock up on ice-cream and will be back. Madison give her a hundred out of my purse. Laura you know I already going to say not but thank you. We are family.   You two wouldn't allow Pierce and I pay for food nor beverages when we stayed with you both. Do not try to hide it either. I am just as stubborn as you.

I kissed them both and left to Walmart.

Madison go do your work. I know you have calls to make especially since we are ahead of time in New York than here. I will be okay. I am going to go to sleep anyway and farting
I am going. I am going.