16

Babe we need to get up and go get our marriage license, rings and attire. Emily I want  to wear a black tuxedo. Okay but when we get my dress you have to stay in the car and not peek. I promise  I won't. For our honey moon we can stay here or go some place else.  Emily we didn't pay for air plane tickets. Lets stay in a hotel. If it was just us, I say stay here but we have family and guests. Plus some of the people can stay here who are sleeping on air mattresses. We have enough food for them already. This way it won't go to waste. Josefina I will book us a room. Okay fiancee.

We leave the house after we eat a bowl of granola and almonds cereal with toast and coffee that brewed alteady. Everyone else most likely was sound asleep.

We talked as Josefina drove us  to get our marriage license. Emily paid for them at her insistance because she proposed. Emily reassured me it was okay to think about my wife Izzy. She knows my love will always be there for Izzy.  We finally arrive at the court house and waiting our turn to pay our fees A letter from either the Magistrate or Marriage Officer must be presented at the time of making the application.  We completed the application and provides them a letter from the magistrate, since we don't live here.
The fees were as follows:US$100 (BDS$200) cash and a US$12.50 (BDS$25) stamp. We than left. Jane assisted us with the magiatrate last night. She used her contacts. We picked up the letter from the magistrates office this morning.

Josefina that was easy. We lucked out having international lawyers in your family. Yes, we did.
Lets get the ringd than we can go get a tuxedo for you and a dress for me.

Morning babe. Since we are going to take a photo with Joey and Emily. I want us to take with our siblings.  We can do that. We don't have a best man or matron of honor. I agree with Joey Rachel we can have our siblings sign both of them as our witnesses. We need to eat breakfast and go meet the others to do more flowers. Morning Nazanin,Antonio, Mandi and Rachel.

I am now certified to perform their wedding. Cool. You gals and guys, Olivia and I agreed we would take an addiitional picture with our siblings but no more. I am
glad Eric because Antonio and I was going to ask you that. Its only us no parents. Mandi is okay with not being in the photo.

We made pancakes, sausage , more coffee and various juices for breakfast. We cleaned up and headed off to the mansion.

J you obviously wasn't as sore to wake me up in the early morning for dessert. I didn't hear any complaints only moanings, yes daddy like that and many non lady language. Jane I know and thank you.

We all were downstairs eating when the maids asked us one person from each couple to raise their hands if we needed clean sheets etcetera. We all laughed because each couple had one person with their hand up.  We finished our meal and placed all of our dirty silverware, cups and plates on the kitchen island.

Jane did you call Pierce to let all of them know that Joey and Emily are getting married too and in lieu of gifts the donation to Sacramento Fire Department widow/ widoweer fund in their four names? Yes I did that last night when you were removing your makeup.

Morning all.

Olivia tells us the new plans on the additional photo and why. Jane has no problem taking it. We bring the flowers we did last night out to the to the refrigerator. We all start working on more arrangements. Rachel and Eric pair up to work on the harder ones together. Joey and Emily showed up around twelve. They said they dropped the rings and clothes off at the house.

Maura I left our marriage license on your coffee table. Not a problem.

We ate lunch and rested for an hour. We started up again and took breaks. We were done with all the flowers including the bouquets and boutineers. We all took an hour or so nap at where we are staying at. Joey informed us two more couples could stay at her place. Yilena and Liz, Valerie, christina and Parker would stay there. Joey informed  Parker, Valerie and Christina they would sleep in the masterbedroom.

We all got up. We all decided to go for a five mile run before dinner.

Are you going to join us in working out Antonio or are  you going jogging? Josefina working out.