45

The following morning we made breakfast for Julianne, Dorothy, Casey and Juanita. After we ate and cleaned up, we went to show them where we wanted the new pool and showed them the specs of the size of the room. Julianne and Casey did their measurents and mapped out on paper the gas, water and electrical lines. They informed us they would get back with us on their costs and it would have to be done next month or the next when the weather was better. We walked them out to their vehicles and told them we would see them at three to caravan to the city.

We went back inside and the pool designer and owner showed up.
We told him we already had a contractor an architect here already. He looked at the area and took his measurements. He wrote up a bid. We told him we would contact him once the weather got nicer so he could have his employeea to use a excavator. He thanked us and left.

You two ready to jog? Yes Tommy. Why was a pool guy here sis?

Jane explained to him what we were having done and she was paying for it all. We finished stretching and started our jog. Courtney and Mario joined us.

Aunties you two out did yourselves with breakfast. Amal and I are glad you liked it Samantha. We need to get these presents over to the shelter by noon so we can get ready for dinner and the nutcracker. I called the others to meet us here. William and David rented limousines to drive us. We will still leave at three.

We all started wrapping the gifts putting the ages and gender on each one.

In Lake Tahoe...

Wow that is huge mom

Wow that is huge mom. Yes it is Josselyn. Breakfast is ready.

The cook and our mothers started bringing out the belgium waffles, smoked bacon, scrabbled eggs, seasonal fruit cut up, coffee, bottled water,  and pine apple juice

The cook and our mothers started bringing out the belgium waffles, smoked bacon, scrabbled eggs, seasonal fruit cut up, coffee, bottled water, and pine apple juice. The guards left to eat in the kitchen.
Mom - we miss your belgium waffles. Molly and Samantha eat up than. There's more in the oven staying warm. We need to go Christmas shopping. Alexis and I will go with the guards. We cannot take the risk of being seen with you all. We will need a list of everyone's sizes. Mom you still need to decorate the house. We are running behind that as you can see. Jason and I will get a tree while you all get decorations.

We finished eating and everyone helped clean up. We made a list of everyone one's sizes. Milo tell us Diane Miller is driving up and Max went to go meet her to prepare her why we all are here.