65

Our mothers took us out for dinner along with Paul, TJ, Jason, Parker, Valerie, Eva Lovia and Abigail Mac her wife, the 5 of their personal security guards and Q security guards who have been watching us to make sure we are okay and my dad, Jacks.

Josselyn the building that Drew has for the magazines is impressive. You have alot of responsibilities. I know mom, but I enjoy it and am quite good at it. 
Alexis how was Christina's, Molly and Samantha's jobs go today? We started off at Molly's work as you know she is the president of American River College. Even though she has her degree, she has more responsibilities at the college. I was impressed with the  campus and the student homeless project. After seeing for myself, I paid for the rent for 6 months for a few of the students who moved into the brownstone that is owned by Yilena where Olivia and Julian lived at. Mom they were very grateful.   It showed when they asked to hug me Molly. We than went to Christina's building she owned. Sonny did right by her and trying to make up for all the years he missed being part of her life. The entire building is bullet proof and each floor has a bomb shelters that will keep the employees and the clients in the building safe. Beds, military food and other items to make them comfortable for several days. The studios are nice as well. I am so proud of her and for Parker, Valerie, John and others helping her. She and John who works at Everlasting Vineyards in Italy were homeless until Parker took her in and Hailey took John in. Valerie and especially Parker thank you for being there for Christina. Alexis she wasvs very good student of mine. When I found out a few years later, she was homeless, I had her move in.  Your very welcome. Alexis she has been a good friend to me and so many others. She gives back to the community alot and even hires students temporarily at Dreams. She has even hired many as permanent too. Your daughter started off as part time employee at JR Studio ..  Yes, Parker June gave me a little history about JR Studio and when Christina worked for her.

My sisters smiled at me.  I knew I have come a long way.

Carly, Sam is still a private investigator but is currently helping  Jason run Q security two of them while Lisa Harris is only working part time because of her injuries. Carly my wife stepped up when she was involved in that accident that took her in laws lives. I would be bald by now if it wasn't for my wife. Bald hmmm. Babe I still love you anyway.
Sam kisses  Jason and he blushes a little. I would never tell my best friend and ex lover  that.

We finally finished eating and left to our homes or the places were staying at. Jacks tells me he is going to stay the rest of the week at Josselyn's.

Maura you have a fever. I know babe . The weather going from cold to hot and back to cold did me in.I am doing my best to try to get better. I didn't want to be sick on my last week of vacation. Cheryl please watch her while I text our cousin, Tommy and Drew telling them we won't be jogging for awhile and to stay away.  Where did Lisa go? Babe she went to safeway to get me stuff to help me get better. She realized after dinner I wasn't feeling well.

I left to text them, our family and friends to stay away. Lisa and Cheryl are staying to help me.

I immediately received texts with get well wishes for her. In addition, if I or the others need to leave, they would come hy just  contact them with time , day and duration. I told them I would and thank you.

I opened the door for Lisa when I noticed she drove up. I got my umbrella to help her bring in what she  bought.

Lisa how much do I  owe you? No money but kiss once we put everything away. I can do that after I lock the door and turn the alarm on.

You gals she is asleep. Her fever broke after she got sick. I changed the bedding. She took a shower. I got some of your items to Jane. She asked that no one sleep in the room until she improves more. I put your stuff in Julianne's old bedroom. Thanks Cheryl. I am going to bring her saltine crackers, water, a sprite, tissue and leave a box of gloves, masks and microban in the hallway. I also started the laundry. You two thanks alot.

I finally kissed Lisa a few minutes after Cheryl left.

SHOWER TIME AND DESSERT WITH THE TWO OF YOU IN THE ROOM I AM STAYING AT. CHERYL IS HER PHONE ON SILENT? YES. LET ME FORWARD THESE TEXTS TO HER AND IDENTIFY WHO TEXT WHAT. I AM THAN YOURS UNTIL WE NOD OFF TO SLEEP.