38

I am glad we added more food Katelyn and picking up the tab

I am glad we added more food Katelyn and picking up the tab. They don't need to know it. I don't want them to pay my restaurant more than what they already have.  Everyone was arriving little by little. William had burned a dvd with both fanilies  before they knew one another to the peesent year. 

Babe you did an excellent job. Thank you.  This was why I didn't go to bed right away. I burned extra copies especially for the family. Its a little over two hours with music from when Alesha and Amanda did that singing competition show from England. I worked on it for several days. Simon sent me the music.  It was a joint effort.

Candace finally arrived and sat with my older sister and Lisa. I could tell Lisa was hurting mentally and physically. Kim sat next to her to talk to her which I could see her calming down.

Alexa and the baby of the family will speak for a few before the live entertainment. My older sister. Avery, her wife, Lisa and Candace won't be staying long. They need time alone. Please don't call nor text them. They will be turning off their cells.

Avery mouths to me thank you.

As you all know Jason wasn't our biological father but he adopted Hollie and I as soon as he could. He always treated like his own three biological daughters just as he did with Jackson and my brother in law William. We will miss them along with our little brother Theo and two sisters, Tabitha and Kelly along with all eight of our grandparents. Yup eight. Hollie.

Like my older sister stated. Our father  Jason was a good and supportive to our mother and all his daughters. When my sister Alexa earned her law degree he hired her on the spot. He helped her study along with my aunt  Amal as well as Avery and Samantha  my other lawyer  sisters. Even Avery and Jane Rizzoli helped her too.  Alexa and I learned early you don't have to be a biological daughter, sister, niece or cousin to be family. It takes a village to raise children to help you get ready to grow and mature to be loved by so many. Thank you all for coming from the states and from other countries to pay your respects to both of our parents. We all now have two more angels looking over us all.

My other sisters didn't say anything. They wanted us because not everyone knew Jason adopted us.

We ate. My sisters, Avery and Lisa told the family they were heading out. We all packed up some snacks   bevrages, plates of food with eating utensils and napkins. We walked them out. Candace handed me, Hollie, Mick ¡and David the  house and vehicle keys. The guys helped Lisa in the back seat. We added everything in the ice chest but left three waters
and napkins in the back and front seat. Lisa took a half of an edible with water. Our aunts Janice and Alesha covered Lisa with blankets. My aunt Amal covered up my older sister Avery.

Sis text us in a group text when you arrive and in the suite. I will Samantha.

We told them we loved them and they said the same to us all. Avery I am going to miss you. Pierce I will miss you too.

Pierce closed my door. My aunt Janice closed Lisa door on one side. Candace closed the  other door and hers than her seatbelt. She started the hummer and we waved by as Candace drove away. We ran inside the tents as we got closer it started raining.
We ate, continued to watch the dvd and listen to live entertainment until 2 when we all left in the hummer back to Sacramento.  Samantha, Hollie and Alexa drank a little too much and fell asleep snoring next to their spouses.  Mick and my wife Janice recorded their snoring.