29

Morning babe. Candace please tell me it was a bad nightmare. I wish I could. Michele brought over breakfast for us. I don't want to eat. Avery I don't need you getting sick just eat what I served you. I already ate and there's plenty.  Yilena dropped off my hummer so once your done we can leave. Julie and her cleaning crew are here okay. They told me to tell you they are so sorry. Okay and Candace I need to get their will from the firm. Samantha has them. Fred gave them to her. Ah okay!

We left after she finished eating. I was quiet on the way there and it still was raining while she drove us.

Morning Nia and Jackson. We made you breakfast. Thank you. What's wrong and where is Alesha and Sienna? Sweetie last night there was a bad accident. They are fine but Amanda and Jsson died in a car explosion that only Lisa Harris was able to escape from. She tried to get them out but couldn't and she herself is physically hurt. There has been too many deaths of people's loved ones. Not long ago was Mr. Ralf Schumacher. We are home mom. We  got all their stuff moved into their new home.

Alesha I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you Sydney.

Sydney hugs me as I start crying again. Sydney says she will stay home if my wife needs her. My wife says no that we are going to bed. We are emotionally and physically tired.  Sydney stops hugging my wife and gathers her belongings for school. She has finals all this week before Christmas or winter break.

We all tell her to do her best on her finals. Sydney and my parents leave. We take a shower. Alesha falls asleep first. I know her death hits her hard . On our way home, she called Simon and others including her old band members.

Avery your house is gorgeous. We all helped moving you in. Thank you. Again Maura and I are sad with you. Thank you for helping my wife. Avery Maura and I will be available to help in anyway we can. We are going to take a much needed shower. It stopped raining but please be careful with the street oil rising to the surface. I will. We hug Candace and Avery and tell them we love them. They said the same and left.

Maura alarm and shower. Yes J.

We finished and dressed in our pajamas with our tops unbutton so we could feel each others skin. We kissed than we nodded off to sleep.

Dr. Berman are the autopsies done? Yes Barry. The funeral home has already came to get their remains. Okay thank you. I will let Jay know.

I text Jay with the update. I told him to go to sleep .