31

We are here to see Dr.Berman . Samantha and Avery we are so sorry.Thank you Barry. He is in the basement. If my wife and I can do anything, call us or have someone get a hold of us. Thanks Frost. Thanks Barry.

We went downstairs.

Excuse us Dr. Berman we came to pay for the death certificates. I am so sorry we all our. Thank you. I have them right here. Please make the check out to CDPH Vital Records at 24.00.for 30 equates to 720.00.

Amanda writes the check, he hands them to her along with their wedding rings. We both cried when he did this. Christina handed us tissues. We thanked them both and left.

Avery I would like Will to have dad's ring. Okay sis for Amanda's ring alexa and Hollie will have to decide. We can do some of the accounts closures from here. Please drop me off so I can get my car and get Will so he can do their accounts here and you go do the ones in San Francisco. I still need to go get Nia. Okay.

We looked at what accounts could be done here. I handed Samantha death cerfiticates for those. We left in silence and stayed that way until we got closer to her home.

Sis how are you and William liking your new place? We love the work that Julianne and the contractor did. I am glad dad and Amanda got to see our home. Well it never made sense you two stayed in that place all those years. Yup and we got something modest too. Sis you always wanted nice things but the size was never important to me as you always use to tease me. I still cannot believe you got dad to sell you the furniture he did. Well I like it and so did Will. I am glad he took lessons from him on how to play the saxophone. Dad was real patient with anyone he was teaching anyone.

We drove up and Avery and I got out

We drove up and Avery and I got out. Does he like his new truck? He is like a little kid when he drives it. He just replaced the tires again. He acts like he is speed racer in it and its only a truck. Vivienne, David, Alexa, Rafl, Mick and Hollie teases him over it. Auntie gave him a ticket the other day too and that I laughed my ass off . Yeah he told us at lunch with me and dad. Dad told him to knock the shit off before he grounded him. The funny part Will thought he was being serious.

We went inside and we could hear him talking on his cell.