52

Alexis aye I need to talk to you privately. We can go to my bedroom.

What's up? Max asked me to move here

What's up? Max asked me to move here. I told him no last night but this morning I think I should. I received a call from Sonny who is mad about you two and everything else. I told him I was done being his lawyer which he got more angry which is nothing knew to me. Diane are you moving here? Yes and I bought a house too. I haven't told anyone yet except for you and Olivia. Olivia said she and Ned would have movers pack my stuff and have it flown here. They are glad I am no longer his attorney and I will be here for you and Carly. I pass the California bar here two weeks ago. DIANE CONGRATS ON EVERTHING. Thank you. I saw on the lawyers jobs listing that Rizzoli , Rizzoli, Wright and Associates are looking for attorneys. I sent them my resume. I have an interview at 2:15. I don't want others to know yet. I am so glad you are moving here. I miss you so much. Maybe you could do some work for me if I get hired as a partner. Eventually others your daughters associate will know you two are alive. As long as they don't take a picture and tell others. I don't want to move again. You two can ask them.

We got up off my bed.

Mom we decided to play board games. We weren't sure if you have snow mobiles. No not yet. Maura sells them too but they are in the parking lot. We all decided if you didn't we would buy them and have a garage added to the guards garage. Sounds perfect. Jason will have a crew out here once it stops snowing.
Okay perfect.

I see Diane on her phone and chuckle when I see her ordering two snow mobiles. I whisper in her ear that those will be my gift to her. She says thank you.

I have to do some work. I will have to skip this fun.

Carly leaves to go to our office to go do her job with Harrah's Casino. We play for a few hours. Jenny makes us lunch. We eat and clean up the kitchen. The rest of us go play billiards or watch a movie.

I excuse myself after two hours and use Alexis bedroom to do my interview online in with Avery and Jane Rizzoli as well as Charles Wright. They ask me if I would like to be a partner in the Lake Tahoe office. I agree and we agree on a price. Avery Harris will drop off a key for me to go decide what to do with the building interior. I was informed their will be three associates working there as well as a alot of employees.I am given what is to be written on the outside and the name of the company to contact as well as lock smith, alarm company. They want bullet proof windows and walls that will prevent bullets to enter the building. They will send me a budget to work with. I thank them. At the end of the day, I will have the contract to sign. I write a check and will enclose it with the contract. Avery emails me the contact information on the three associates.

Max we need to talk. Okay.

I tell him everything and he is happy. He said he will make arrangements for my belongings to be taken to my house. I than inform the others . All are happy and Carly tells me she just got off the phone with an angry Sonny. She is happy for me.

Jason said he is to meet the alarm company, glass company installers and others as hw was asked to make it as safe as possible this week before Saturday.