81

In Lake Tahoe...
I finally made it home and made my dinner. I decided to listen to the news on the weather before going to bed. Max called me to see how my day at work went. I told him several of my accounts from Port Charles would stay with me. I told him I would be staying up late to finish taking down my Christmas decorations and putting them away. I ended our conversation and did that.  I finally went to sleep after 11.

In Sacramento...
I woke up at 5:30 and my usuak family and friends jogging group was here. We figured we jog for an hour. Drew and my brother, Antonio would eat breakfast,  take a shower and get ready for work. We stretched and put our hat and gloves on after putting a hooded sweat shirt on and left with our bottle water.

In Virginia...

How did you two sleep? I tossed and turned all night. Maura if they had communicated with me sooner. They could still be alive. I tried telling her it wasn't her fault. Abigail your wife is right. You could blame yourself like you are but it won't bring them back. I know from personal experience more than once. Please don't or it will eat you alive and weaken your immune system and the probability of you getting sick will be high.  I don't know about you. I am tired of losing good people. The cook has made us a healthy breakfast so let's go eat.

Eva mouthed thank you to me as we walked to the dining area.

Dr. Isles we were listening to the news. You three need to leave after breakfast.  I have asked the maids to pack your stuff. If you don't leave soon, you won't be able to leave for awhile. We are expecting 4 inches of snow today.
Thank you.

The crew has been notified. Actually one of  your pilots called and left a message. None of us were quick enough to pick up the phone. Its okay and thank you. We told the pilot we would send lunch and dinner for ten people. We knew they wouldn't have time to shop or prepare the food. Thank you.

We better eat and leave.

I called my wife to let her know we are on our way to the airport now because of a bad snowstorm  arriving soon. Jane told me Rony had contacted the coroner and the ashes were already on the plane.
I relayed the information.

We went through security and boarded the plane.  I had the maid put some sleeping pills in their juice. It was kicking in. The pilots picked them both up and placed them in the bedroom.

Thank you. It's not a problem. Are you going to be a pilot today? No, I will be   in the room with them. Okay. Don't both with the safety instructions.  Okay we won't.

They left the three of us in the bedroom. Eva and Abigail were snoring. I put my ear plugs in and logged into my laptop after we were in the air for awhile.

You guys Maura, Abigail and Eva left this morning because a huge snow storm was coming in. We will leave in two days.

Drew, Tommy and I left for work.