3

Maura and I were finally home and getting ready to go to Amal and Janice's for game night.

Jane did you pick up the fixings for people to make sub sandwiches? Yes. Okay lets go.

We left and Jane told me about the lady tapping on her ferrari window. I couldn't tell her she was a patient of mine this afternoon because of HIPPA laws.

It didn't take us long to get there, but we got there and went inside with two bags of groceries from Safeway

Hey you two. Many people just arrived as well. Jane and I brought sub rolls and fixings for people to make their own sandwiches. We will need scissors to open some of the packages, butter knives, a cutting board, a salad bowl and a strainer to rinse the salad in. Okay, I will get you the strainer Jane. You two know where everything else is. Thank you Amal.

Jane and I started washing the avocados, tomatoes, spinach, ice berg lettuce and cutting the slices of cheese. Once we were done. We made our own and got ourselves some of the other food and two beverages.

We got food that was healthy and sat down in the living room to eat and drink.

Maura I forgot to tell baby girl and all the other employees from the firm and June already donated money. Yeah, my colleagues did the same. Also Daniela and Ann did the same. Calder, Malina and Diandra donated the funds under Antonio's name. Its okay its all going to a worthy cause.

Everyone tonight is 250.00 per person. All the money is going to the Italy's children health care clinic that Tommy has in his name and sponsors. Tommy has the routing number written down on the tablet by the game room entrance. Thanks Janice. Your very welcome Jes.

Maura and Jane we have each donated five grand in your name. Thank you sweetie and Sydney. Yes thank you. We will be there to root you on only.

We finished eating and drinking. We helped clean up the kitchen and walked to the game room. We looked at the routing number.We all deposited our 250. into the account.
Maura decided to bowl while I shot darts. Maura and I both sucked at what we played but winning is not everything. We had fun being around our loved ones and it was stress free.

You all need to be at the airport and ready to board by nine. Please don't forget your passports. We will have lunch and dinner on the plane. Jane and I won't be flying this time. We will be working out. I added a fitness area to all of the planes my sister and I own. Sydney, Pierce, Alesha, Sienna, Lana and Calder, Jes and Ryan we are going to miss you all for two weeks.

Everyone else agreed with us. They were going to miss us too. We hugged everyone and told them we loved them. Hugging everyone always was time consuming but was well worth it at least to Jane and I.

While Maura drove us home, we talked about our work out plan. I was still shocked when she told me she had both of her planes fitted with fitness equipment. She said it was a good investment and would help us all relieve stress when we were on her planes.

 She said it was a good investment and would help us all relieve stress when we were on her planes

Maura backed in and I locked the garage door.
We went inside. Jane went and got almost all what we were taking with us. While I got our shower ready.
I heard the alarm being armed than Jane entered the shower and we fooled around a little before we washed our bodies and got ready for bed.
NIGHT MAURA, NIGHT DOC.