66

Tuesday morning I got up to use the restroom  and freshened up. I adjusted the settings on my cell and read everyones text that my wife forwarded to me. I responded to them that my fever broke once I vomitted. I took a shower while Cheyl changed the bedding. I got into my bed than told Cheryl that  I didn't want anyone else in the room. I finished my bottle 2 of my waters and some of the sprite with the saltine crackers. I  than deleted all my texts. I read all the responses from a few minutes ago . I then deleted those too. I sent my wife, Cheryl and Lisa I am hungry. My wife responded saying Lisa would be here soon with. She called me because we got tired of texting.

Maura here is your cream of wheat, sour dough toast with butter and pine apple juice. Thank you.Your welcome. How are you feeling now? Better and slept really well. Lisa waited for me in the hall while I at.

She  took the empty items. I text her asking to remove the items.

You ate everything. Do you want more? No thank you Lisa. I see Cheryl and my wife are removing the garland. Yes, they are going to leave it with the nutcracker in the patio to let it dry. Cheryl will be here in a few to take your vitals. I will be back with some cough drops, more water and some cough sysrup. Thank you. Your welcome. I am than off to work.

Lisa takes my dirty dishes and bed tray to clean it.

Jane as soon as I check her vitals.  I am going to leave for work. Only you two will be here. Okay!

Lisa returns and has me take some cough syrup and Cheryl comes in.

How's the patient?I ate all my food and it still in me. Poor thing.

Lisa kisses Cheryl and blew me an air kiss than leaves.I can smell the microban was used by Lisa.

Babe breath in and out for a few times for me. I hate being sick. I know.

Cheryl listens for a few.

Your all done. Stay in bed. I brought you a book to read. Here is the remote.
I will see you after work.

Cheryl kisses the top of my head.

Be good at work. I will babe. I want you resting today and you staying in your bedroom only.

When she says okay, she coughs some. I leave her stethoscope, blood pressure cup and thermomter in her bedroom after cleaning the ear portion, the end of the stethoscope and throw away the ear cover to the thermomter away.

Love you Maura. Love you too.
She closes my bedroom door. I see on the monitor Lisa leaving and a few minutes Cheryl. I start reading a harlequin romance novel.

While Maura is in our bedroom. I finish taking the decorations up to the attic.

Dad and mom- Paul and I are off to work. What are you going to do? Alexis, your dad, myself I and the guards are going to go to Old S⁸acremento and later to the children's shelter.  Okay have fun.

I kiss and hug my parents. Paul and I leave after Paul says goodbye to them. I kiss my husband before we get in our vehicles to leave for work.
Paul is on his way for a meeting as a English professor with Valerie who is a professor at Sacramento State University. The meeting is with Parker Jones,PHD and head of the English deparment. I finally arrive at work.

I am here early to work on a few new story on racing  cars

I am here early to work on a few new story on racing  cars. I interviewed Vivien, David and Mick Schumacher. This story is due tomorrow so it can be ready for January issue of  Hot Rods.

Josselyn how did the interviews go?Quite well. I am only doing this as a favor since the  guy who was suppose to do it quit. Josselyn and I appreciate it. I am leaving for Florida for a meeting. Please hold the fort down. I probably won't make it to the New Year's eve party. I already called Olivia to let her know. Kim is coming with me. OKAY HAVE FUN!

I go to my office to work on the story

I go to my office to work on the story. My headline states. VIVIEN LONG TIME FRIEND WITH DAVID AND MICHAEL SCHUMACHER.