46

We returned from our jogging and said our goodbyes. We made ourselves toasted tuna sandwiches, kettle chips, a bottle water and a green apple cut up for lunch. We relaxed and ate our lunch discussing that after the nutcracker show we would change into comfortable clothes to go shopping at the wharf and listening to Christmas carolers.

Babe we need to take a shower, take a nap than get up to get ready.

We finished with our shower, dried off and just wore panties or boxers with me a warriors jersey and Jane her red Boston red soc jersey than went to bed setting the alarm for one thirty. The limousine would pick Mario, Courtney, Maura and myself at the Flores house by 3.

Hi Diane its good to see you. Samantha its good to see you all. I hope you all understand why they faked their deaths. Yes and we worked through it. Our feelings were hurt and some us are angry said Molly. I understand you all want to go shopping. Let me change into some comfortable clothes.

Diane left with Max to his bedroom.

Mom I think we need more than one tree. TJ and I will pick up two so we can have three.Do you have enough decorations for three? Yes Carly and I do. We are not going to go overboard. Jason, Paul and TJ, we will need your help in lifting the sleigh, santa and reindeers on the roof. Milo and the other guards will help you. Alexis a santa sleigh. Babe don't complain. This is the first Christmas we get to celebrate it as a family. FINE!

Max be a dear and hang up my clothes in my big and medium luggage

Max be a dear and hang up my clothes in my big and medium luggage. Okay!

I got changed and fixed my make up and hair. We went to meet the others. I went with Max, Carly and two other guards. Alexis went with Milo and two other guards. Alexis and I shopped together while the others went to different areas of Lake Tahoe.

Alexis and Carly I know you two are happy but Sonny won't be and he will find out. I am not moving again. I may not be in the same city but close enough. Sonny doesn't have to like it. Carly and I pay them. He doesn't. Diane I won't put my family in jeopardy. Sonny oh well. He did us a favor if you want to call that. He is the reason why Emphinany took the risk to help us. We owe everything to her not my ex husband. I will always love him but Jacks is the reason we still are alive. He kept us informed and safe all these years.
We all missed the nurses ball all these years because of him. We can only watch it on TV, read it on the internet and we both still donate. I no longer owm Metro Court. Nina and Olivia does. It was my idea and my hard work that got it to be the status it is now.

We finished shopping and went to have hot cocoa.

We were up and got ready. Courtney called us to tell us the limo was here.

You two look stunning. So do you. Mom you look gorgeous. Sis I agree. Sis you look hot . Thank you Carlo.

We all got in the limo. We waited on the side of Penelope and Javier's home while the others eventually showed up. There were variety of different make and models of limousine.

We enjoyed the beverages and snacks. We finally arrived at the restaurant that Pierce and Sydney had reserved for us all. It was opened for us only.

It was dark already when we arrived

We are with the party of Sydney and Pierce. Please come in and have a seat. Our waiters and waitresses will be with you shortly.