97

How was your shoot and interviews? Good and how was court? It got continued until next week. The judge has the flu. I will be coming back next week maybe. The dinner you cooked was delicious Sydney and Lou here is taking a liking to me. Let's go take him for a walk. I need to change out of my suit. Okay you do that I will do the dishes.

Jane returns and we put Lou on a leash. We take three water bottles one for him and put his leash and doggie shoes on him. The cement will be hot and we don't want him to burn when we take him to the park. We leave in my sister's car and Jane has him on her lap.

Jane they are getting married
Friday. No rings just this tattoo on one of their breast so they, the tattoo lady that Pierce got to do it and any medical people. I will marry them in my home with just us four. I am happy. It's way overdue. They never stopped loving one another. They did a group text and announced it on their Instagrams. Laura is taking our last name. They traveled together to so many places so they aren't worried about a honeymoon for now. They will get the marriage license tomorrow together. Laura bought a suv so my sister won't be driving my Lamborghini.

This is the tattoo and the Suv

This is the tattoo and the Suv. I like it. They are already getting texts. They don't want any gifts. They want the monies to go towards the tennis camp for low income youths instead. You know Maura and I will donate to it. They will text this all to everyone. Bjorn and James called them to congratulate them already. Cool .

Syndney parked and we got out at dog park with our baggies ready to pick up Lou's poop when it is needed. He had fun at the dog bark. We finally went back to the penthouse. I got online to get my license to marry them while Jane worked out.
When I finished I joined Jane and started working out.

Jane are you still staying or leaving tonight?I will stay. Do you want to spend the morning and afternoon with me and my friends before we leave back to Sacramento? Are you sure you want someone of my age to hang around you all? Jane you are like a mother to me. Of course, I do. As your mother, I get to buy you things. Okay mom Jane. Okay but don't call that in front of others. I promise I won't.

We finished working out and decided to go use the pool in the building as well . We eventually made it back upstairs and took showers. We took Lou out to do his business and cleaned up. We returned and removed his shoes. He sleeps in my sister's room where I was sleeping. Jane slept in the other room.

I called my sister to tell her I did my on line marriage class. I told her Jane ordered a cake, dinner and flowers for us four. She told me she would text Jane to thank her. She said they got a decent day of work out both of them.

I wanna see my Lou. Okay hold on. Mommy wants to see you.

She starts talking and Lou is barking loudly when she hears their voices.

Wow Lou calmed down. Sis we are going to need to take her out again. Okay by my baby boy. Mommy loves you. Bye baby, says Laura.

We ended the conversation and I took Lou out downstairs and I'm front of the building. I cleaned up his poop. The pent house doorman sprayed the sidewalk down as we were walking to the elevator.

Lou no more tonight. I know you are potty trained so only go on the pad.

Lou looks at me and if I known better understood what I told him. We finally were back in the elevator going up to the penthouse. Several others got on with their dogs too. I had to hold onto him loose because one dog was too big and would had him for dessert. I wad just glad the man held him tight or I could been the rot weiler dessert. They finally got off before us which several of us were happy about. We finally got out and I unlocked the door. I took off his leash and he ran to drink some water. I finished packing everything on their lists and we finally went to bed.