76

Alexis and Mrs. C Piper and Christopher are on their way to Dr. Isles cabin for two weeks to go snow boarding. Abigail and I hope we can some vacation  this week to go snow boarding and skiing with them. Its a late notice. Will and Vanessa have today off. You two can have tomorrow until next Monday off. We will be close by if you need us, says Abigail. This is good to know, says Carly. I agree with Alexis . You can invite them for lunch and dinner. Josselyn and Paul should be here soon. They are staying with us. Its still snowing pretty hard but my son in law has a jeep. Christopher is bringing his truck. He and Piper know how to drive in bad weather with their training. Carly and I are aware of their trainings. We asked Donnie to do a background check on them. We know you two are adults but it was necessary to know about all of our childrens friends. We have a few others still. Part of their backgrounds were blocked even when we asked Spinelli to look into it. He says the president has it blocked even from him. He informed us it was for specialized areas they must of have done on the behalf of the president requests. 

They left to go do their jobs.

Diane how is everything going at work? Great except we are closed partially   today because ofbh the snow. Several employees will arrive solm
arrive soon. They are working on thw roads. I may drive there depending on the weather.

We see Will and Vanessa ride off on the snow mobiles.

Alright everyone please go home and try to stay well says my niece to the law firm employees. Auntie the meeting went well. I am sorry we couldn't have it my place. Its okay your plumbing issue is done Julie said.Yeah the cols weather caused some of the pipes to burst. I was just glad Julie called me when she the mess. Who would know work and my home would have the same problems on the same morning. The insurance is covering both. Thank you for having the meeting here. Its okay. Auntie I am flying out to France and won't be back until maybe next week. I didn't know Jackie and Richard left me property there. I have to be there to be there and to sign off on the sale. I am donating the money to police in France widow/ widower fund and to the children's shelter in Italy. June is coming with me. Eric and Olivia and us are taking the same flight. Okay travel safe. I will auntie.

We hugged than baby girl left with Eric to the airport.

In Lake tahoe...

Wheew we finally got here

Wheew we finally got here. Christopher I cannot believe you had someone come here to meet us here to clean your truck. Piper I like to keep my vehicles clean.

We unpacked our luggage and all the groceries and household items.

Piper we have been invited over to Alexis and Carly's place which isn't far. We can take the snow mobiles there. Maura said they were just serviced.

We walked to the other garage to get them started to leave.

It didn't take us long to arrive we see Paul Walker and Diane Miller's vehicles here

It didn't take us long to arrive we see Paul Walker and Diane Miller's vehicles here. Piper rings the doorbell and Josselyn answers it and hugs us.

Take off your gloves, helmet and coat and place them over there. We heard you were staying at Maura's cabin for two weeks. Yes. Christopher and I haven't taken a vacation in a while so we contacted the property management agency and Christopher reserved it for two weeks.  Jenny has barly soup, salad and sandwiches and hot tea waiting for us.

We followed Josselyn and said hello to everyone.  Abigail and Milo weren't present for lunch.