96

Are you ready to work on walking better? Yes.

Bailey had finished massaging me, hax me moving my leg up several times, bend my leg and rest. I them move my leg side to side and now is helping me to get up to work out.

This is frustrating. It's okay take your time.

I finally get up and we start using the walker to walk for ten minutes.  

Okay you did good. No, I didn't but thank you. Yes,  you are sweating. Here now walk to me to get your water.  I do this and I drink it.

Madison brings in my lunch to eat in the bedroom. 

How did you do? Not like I want too. You would think by now I would do more.  What matters babe is you didn't give up. I will walk Bailey out than come and join you. I will make us hot fudge sundaes afterwords.

I walked Bailey to the door and thanked her. She left. I closed and locked the door than went back into the bedroom.

Babe I am so proud of you. Thank you.

We start eating the chicken salad I made is with ice tea. We talk about what I have done so far. She tells me that the lawyer said my medical bills including my therapy will be paid in full and I will have lots left over to spend or invest. I tell Maddie I found vehicle on line that I am getting and ordered it. I will pay the difference.  Ah babe.  Maddie this way, you could use my vehicle instead of your sister's Lamborghini. 
I show it to her. 

We than finished eat

Maddie before you come back with dessert. I need real dessert.  Okay but I will be careful.   They will drop the suv to us here. Okay,  I think  it's here now.

I get the door and the guy asks me if Laura is here

I get the door and the guy asks me if Laura is here. I tell him yes. He tells me that I need to inspect it for any damages and note it if it's on the sales contract in the comment section, sign and date it. I tell him I am her girlfriend but she will sign it once I inspect it and test drive it. I yell loud enough for Laura to hear me and leave after I inspected it. It has no damage and is full of gas. I return ten minutes later with him. We both get out and he waits fit me outside so I can get Laura to sign it.
She signs and dates it and I hand him it back to him. He gives me a copy and tells me nice doing business with me. He leaves.  I close and lock the door.  I leave the sales slip, keys with fobs and the manual on the kitchen counter and go to the bedroom.

Hmmm you look hot baby.  You locked the door right? Yes.

I remove Laura's shorts and panties.

Fuck your moist already.  Duh I know.

I finish getting Laura undressed than myself.
I climb next to her and we start kissing hee while I put two digits in her.

Maddie don't be so gentle.  I won't break. I know I just don't want to hurt you.

We continue to kiss and I start rubbing her harder. I am soaked and she smiles as she is finger fucking me too. 

Maddie yes daddy oh fuck yes.

I smile as we both cum. I move downward after caressing her face and nibbling on her left breast and she is sucking on my right. We both are moaning with pressure. I move in between her legs and look up.

Laura I want you to keep your eyes open. I will try. If you close them and no noise comes out of you, I will stop.  Yes Maddie.

I start licking and she moves her hips so I can lick further. 

Maddie add three fingers than fist me.

I do what she says little by little.  It's fun to hear hee begging, moaning as I start fishing her opening my hand and using my fingers to pleasure her. I hit her g spot.

Shit Maddie yes Yesssssd oh fuck yes.  Maddie marry me on Friday when your family is back. I don't want us to get rings. I want us to get tattoos. You don't like needles. I know but for you I will. You sure babe. Yes!
I just want us four only. I want Sydney to marry us. She agreed already. I asked her for your hand in marriage.  Pierce is having someone tomorrow to give us tattoos with the date and two tennis rackets. Yes I will marry you. We don't need a honeymoon.  We been honeymoon for years. When your feeling better,  we will go om one. I want us to have your last name Maddie.  I will be right back.

Maddie gets up and goes gets a t-shirt on then leaves.  She returns locking the door and has two flutes and sparkling cider,  since alcohol is  a no no for me right now.  She pours the cider in the flutes.

To my vest long time friend who is the best fuck buddy I ever had and ever wanted. Maddie so elegant. Very funny but it's true. I never stopped loving you.  When I was with others having sex,  it was always your face I saw. I  did the same and called out your name a few times. The other women and guys didn't care and it caused arguments and break ups but it didn't matter. All my wet dreams were about you Maddie.  Some of mine were about you too.

We finished the cider and Maddie places the flutes on the table by the sitting area and comes back with a strap on.

Laura duck before I fuck you.  Yes daddy.

Laura sucked my phallus and licking up and down the phallus. She eventually places it her mouth and gives me a blow job. I leak my cum in her mouth and have a fistful of her hair.

Shit that felt good.  I am going to be gentle because we don't want you to mess your hip up.

She enters me fully.

Fuck your so tight and feels warm.

I start sucking on her neck as she is pumping in and out. I tell her not to move her hips . I will do all the work.  We both are are dripping wet and cum hard shaking and screaming . Laura has her hands around my neck tighten just enough to make more of me to leak into hee.

I finally pull out and move by her mouth so she can taste her cum. I cum more and its too much and she gags. I apologize and move away removing the phallus.

Maddie I want to be on top and just lay on you feel your heart beat and looking into your eyes.  I don't want to hurt you. You won't.
I help her get on top of me. We are both wet and she feels good against me. Laura kisses me and we make out for awhile.  She lays her head on my breasts and nods off to sleep than I do too.