85

Abigail I am glad you have until early Sunday morning to spend it with me

Abigail I am glad you have until early Sunday morning to spend it with me. I am glad too. 

The two of us got into the jacuzzi tub with bubbles and soaked. We enjoyed relaxing , making out and eventually dessert in the tub.  Abigail and I came several times before we relaxed and got up to take a shower to go to bed.

Doc would of guess Jason with Carly? We knew he was seeing someone but never knew who all this time.  Let's go to bed. We have an early wake up time to jog before the sunrises. We are going to meet everyone at my brother's place tomorrow  and jog around that  area.

I kissed Maura and we nodded off shortly after that.

The alarms go off.

Doc this is too early to get up to jog. Jane we need to because it's going to be 95 -98 at ten per the weather app on my cell.

Jane I get up and get ready. We have a light breakfast and a big cup of coffee to wake us up. We finish up and we get into Maserati.

Morning Mario and Courtney.  Uh ha morning Maura. Morning.  I see Mario isn't an early riser. Not on the weekends. He tries to sleep in.

Mario falls asleep and Courtney gingerly wakes him up to tell him we are here.

We see Piper, Milo, my brothers and their wives, Yilena and Liz, TJ and Molly, Christopher and Abigail,  Julianne and Dorothy,  Eric and Olivia, Olivia and Julian,  Kim, Beth and Liam, Lisa, Cheryl, Lisa and Avery, Samantha and Jason, Valerie, Parker and Christina.

We are stretching and Mario and Jane are complaining it being 6 and we are up.

Tommy tells us we are going to jog for 20 miles and than return. We started jogging and come upon a robbery on campus as we jog through the campus. We take our guns out but my brother,Frankie Yilena and Liz and Antonio don't shoot they will if its needed. They don't want us to be a part of it but being a witness.  Frankie takes front and Antonio takes left side. Yilena starts speaking from a safe distance while Liz comes up from behind and puts her gun at the man's head. The rest of us get cover after we tell and help others get out of the way.

Your odds of living are against you, says Liz. I suggest you release the gun you have on your hostage. We are all trained officers and all the others with us are trained well to use their guns too.

I just need the money to pay off a gambling debt. This is not the way to do it, says Yilena. The man tells us his name. Jerry Dias please don't make this more difficult for yourself. This man has nothing to do with it but be a student. Sir please let me go. My wife is due soon.  I want to see my twins born. Please don't make my wife nor children not have a father or husband.

The campus police finally arrive. All leos identify themselves.  Yilena still takes the lead in negotiating.  Jerry finally put his gun and releases the student.

The campus police handcuff him.
John Cruz thanks us and gives the campus cops his contact information and leaves. He said to meet him at Mercy hospital and he will give them his statement.

So much for our run.  Thomas Rizzoli I don't believe you at times.

My brother Frankie hits him in the back of his head. We all just either glare,  laugh or both when he says ouch.  We give out statements and all of the Leo's tell the campus cops to contact the Sacramento Police Department and Sacramento Sheriff department to get copies of our reports.

Jerry you did the right thing. It doesn't matter any more. They killed my mother. I was too late. How do you know, asks Yilena?They sent me a text a few minutes ago from a unknown phone.
We will find them and arrest all responsible for her death.  We are sorry for your loss.

They take him away.

Yilena if you give me the cell, I can have Shad track it more and quicker than anyone else here can. Thank you Milo but we have Nina and others who can do it legally.  Okay just trying to help.  I appreciate it.

We all jog back to our vehicles only getting 8 miles in. Next weekend is the race. We all say goodbye and went our separate ways. Maura and I knew all the leos would do their reports as soon as they had a shower.

Babe let's go home. We can park and run in our area with Courtney and Mario if they are up to it. Mario you awake now? Yes and we will jog with you. We tried to register but missed the deadline.  We will be there to see you five.