18

Emily reverse cowgirl was your best and I like how you felt around my dick. Parker the way you sucked my toes, licked my body and entered me was WOW. Emily you up for another round before we have to get up to get ready?Yes and I in the shower I want your gals.  I believe that can be arranged.

Joey was sucking and fucking with her long tongue  and fucking me  with her fingers in my anus. Valerie and I are moaning in each others mouths as Joey is fucking her good. We all came a few times. We got up to use the restroom.

I can now understand the Rizzoli long sex drive. Christina was right. Christina and Valerie on all fours near the edge of the bed.  I will take my turn with you gals.

Joey was pounding Christina.

Emily and I could hear Christina begging for more.

Emily how you feeling? A little sore because your longer but no regret. Let me give you a massage so you will be okay for your wedding and honeymoon night.

Joey was done with Christina and she sat on the bed and watched Joey  fuck me hard after she placed a plastic ball in my mouth to muffle my sounds. Christina left to use the restroom.

I am going to go take a bath. Joey I enjoyed being with two Rizzoli women. I am glad.

Christina left us. Joey finally stopped after I came twice in my pussy and her once. Twice in my anus Joey came while I came four times. She removed the ball gag.

I hope your not too sore.I will be okay Joey. If you want to do this more after your married, I am in. Valerie it will be up to my wife. I am willing.

Parker came in and shut off the video camera. She had hickies on her inner thighs and breasts.

Valerie Emily would like dessert with you and Chrissy. Okay!

Valerie french kisses me before she leaves. Parker closes the door.

Joey you up for anal sex? Hell yeah! Valerie is up to more of this if Emily agrees. Are you okay with it? Most definitely. Now lay face down Joey.I am going to put the ball gag on you.

Parker tongue fucked my anus first to make me cum and boy did I. She fucked my anus so much tears occurred than she wiped them and we 69 one  another via blow jobs. Joey fucked my anus in the shower.

Joey and I were dressed. I told the gals Joey and I were taking her rental and to please bring my stuff when they left.

We left a little after them.

Valerie after we return to Sacramento on our days off we can resume this on the condition us five only know and no other sex partners. I have always enjoyed threesomes and more but Std negative is a must.

Valerie calls Parker and tells her what Emily said. We could hear Joey say thats my  Emily.

Christina uploaded  both videos and left the originals in our hotel safe for us in dvd format. We thought she was using a video but it was actually a dvd.