98

Maura I have to come back here next week. The judge has the flu. Tomorrow Sydney, her friends and I are going shopping. She asked me to go with them. She said I am like a mom to her. Ouch that hurt. Not really I was honored. I am glad. She called me mom so I told her as her mother I get to buy her things.  I am glad you get to shop.  I wish I was there to shop. I know. I called the hotel to get the cake made for them and the flowers will be ready Friday morning. I wish we could be there.  Babe me too but it's there wedding. I know. I sent my money already to to tennis camp. I did too. Babe it late here.  I will be home after dinner. Okay. Love you doc. Love you too J.

We ended the call
I got up to geta drink of water from the refrigerator and ate a banana before going back to the guest room to sleep.

In Lake Tahoe...
Piper the fish you caught for tonight's dinner was delicious and thank you for cooking dinner for us all. I appreciate the break.  Your very welcome Jenny. I figured to cook instead of going out. This way I know what was in it. It was delicious.  Since you made dinner for us all. We are doing the dishes before we go back to our cabins.  I am okay with that.  I am going to go for a swim.  Milo you coming? Yes.

We left to go change. 

We walked in the pool and started doing laps

We walked in the pool and started doing laps. Even though I am not in the bay 2 bay race,  I like to keep in shape.  Seeing Milo in a bathing suit got me going. His abs are so ripped I could eat off of him and enjoy every minute. 

Milo is anyone else coming to swim? Yes Carly,  Alexis and my brother.  Oh never mind than. Hmmm we can have fun later.  I am counting on it.

The other three dove in and we all swam for awhile. Milo and I got out first and said goodnight.  Carly laughed. She knew what we were up too.

We went to his bedroom than to his bathroom and had enjoyed dessert for awhile before we took an actual shower

We went to his bedroom than to his bathroom and had enjoyed dessert for awhile before we took an actual shower. We air dried our hair and than went outside for a night cap to watch the stars. He made us some smores.  We fed them to one another than made it back to his bedroom for the night.  We both were tired and didn't take long for us to sleep.

In Sacramento...
Antonio I got  us a room to stay after the race. I already deposited my money for their wedding. Kevin and I did too while we were at work.  Chin and Kono did too during our lunch today.  Thank you for getting us a hotel room. I figured we could go after work on Friday and stay until Sunday morning. Okay Nazanin anything you want.  Hmmm, I want this.

Nazanine was in a nightie and yeah we both enjoyed making love before we fell asleep.