30

We arrived home and took  a shower while Lisa was asleep. We had dessert  in the shower which was much needed by us both. We got into bed with Lisa. Hmmm dessert without me. Babe we can make love to you. Thank you but just cuddle with me. We will babe.

We both kissed Lisa than a few minutes later nodded off to sleep.

Maura its one thirty boy we were tired. I missed Candace call to me. She wants us to come over for a late lunch. They all woke up around 1.
Lets get ready.

I am glad we arrived when we did

I am glad we arrived when we did.  Aye alot of people left work to come here and pay their respects.

Everyone we just finished reading their wills. They want to be buried here and have their celebration of life. William is handling the arrangements for the winery now in Lodi.  What else needs to be done? We have to pack the house up and donate their stuff. Since we all have homes and established they want us to sell the home and its contents and divided the money amongst us siblings. The monies will pay for the celebration of life, part of the money will go to the hospital where our sister and Kelly worked and the rest goes to the Canadian Fire widow/ widowers fund in their name. Rony's employees will do the catering. Rachel is in charge of the flowers. Alesha and Simon are in charge of the music. After lunch we will be heading up to pack the stuff and put the house on the market. Jackson gets our father's corvette. Nia just told him. So we will bring it back for him. Lets grub on the food that Michele and their employees brought for us. There will be no alcohol served today nor at the celebration what so ever. They didn't want us to be held liable. Jason is taking care of the security for us.

We all got in line and waited to be served. It took a while but it gave us time to catch up with Alexa, Hollie. Vivienne, David and Mick from Canada.

Hollie I think you should get mom's home. I want her license plate too so I can hang it up in my awards room. Alexa Samantha and I spoke. We want you to have his law firm in San Francisco. You and dad always commuted back and forth working on cases. Are you two sure? Yes. I am partnered with Avery and I am busy as it is. I have two firms with my partners here. I think dad would agree with our decision. Avery and I will work on signing it over to you while you work out the details on your mom's home in England. If you need help, we can help you. Jane and Abigail offered to help you with the transfer too. Abigail will you help me? Yes Hollie. Just give me until next week to get the paperwork to be processed. You probably won't get it for about a month. I will contact the renters to start depositing the checks into your account once you supply me with the routing number.  Okay, I will text you the routing number before we leave.

Nia is dad's car going to have a garage? Yes we just added another garage. My suv is in the smaller one now. Casey and the guys finished it before it started raining. Okay lets finish eating and whomever wants to go with us, please do. Samantha will  you meet me at our place so I can leave it and go with you and William to help you all. Is there any furntiure you guys are keeping besides jewelry. If so I will rent a uhaul truck. No Nia but thank you.

I text Abigail the information. Constance stayed back to look after Lisa. Samantha, Avery, Alexa , Hollie went with others so we wouldn 't have too many vehicles. Avery left with Alexa to get the death certificates we would need to sell, close out accounts and do transfers.