20

Jane you and Maura go take a shower. We will go to our room and take ours sis. No one is to talk about us mixing our wives again. Katelyn Maura did an excellent job no visible scars. Esmi's teaching did well.

We left and no one saw us. Rony locked the door. We went back to sleep after Rony went downstairs to get our breakfast and we ate.

Julianne and Dorothy took showers and got dressed. They went downstairs.

Baby girl how you feeling? Uncle Tommy my head hurts and I am thirsty. Is Eva and Abigail still asleep? They are awake. Drew we are taking our food back upstairs with extra juice and water for us four. After we finish our breakfast, we will leave the bed trays etcetera in the hallway. Auntie you probably won't see us all probably Monday. We all have bad hang overs. Please don't plan on us participating amything today. Two of us will get lunch and dinner from the oven. I already asked the chef to leave our plates in there.

We said our goodbyes and took the roll cart with the bed tray and our breakfast up the elevator to my bedroom.

I see you stripped the bed and remade it. Yes and we took all the dirty bedding, rugs towels and clothes to the laundry room. An employee forgot her name. Its okay Eva. She will leave it in the hallway on a chair when its done.

Lets eat. I told my uncle to not include us four today. Two of us will get our lunch and dinner out the oven. I will leave the cart and items that are dirty on it too.

We ate and drank. Julianne put the cart in the hallway and locked the door.

I enjoyed myself last night and again this morning before sunrise. Abigail and I discussed it fully. We want to go back how things were.
Its okay. Julianne and I agree. Lets just get some much needed sleep. Do we need to get tested for stds? No Julianne. Good we should of asked this before we had dessert.

We all fell back to sleep cuddling our own gal.

Maura Antonio and Drew are here to go jogging. Babe lets get ready and take 2 bottles each. We are going to need the water.

We got changed.

Sis you two look like crap. Auntie uncle Tommy is right. Just say we drank way too much and had too much dessert. Lets go. Auntie here drink these and give one water to uncle Tommy and auntie Drew. My fellow doctor niece
wants to drink gatorade. Olivia I thought we were out. We were but Julian and I picked up two cases from the plane when we went to have cousin Joey and Emily's new bugattis loaded onto your plane after we went for our jog. We had taxi to drop us off here. Bugattis two. Joey has a blue one and Emily's is red. Sis we should drive them. Thomas Rizzoli always wanting to drive an expensive sport car. Sorry uncle Tommy the cars are locked up and the keys we met Joey and Emily for lunch. Julian and I don't have the keys. We can always hot wire them. Thomas Rizzoli I am not bailing you out of jail. Babe they wouldn't press charges. No but the three of us will.
Wow my own wife.
Thomas just finish stretching. Fine- Fine!

We all left and started jogging. In the first mile alcohol aroma was escaping from our swet glands. Jane and I took some sips of our fruit punch gatorade.

Josefina I still can't believe you bought me a bugatti and yourself one too. Emily its my wedding gift to you with the monies from my wife's insurance policy. We wanted one but couldn't afford them. Now we both have one and they take unleaded gas. We will have to get them smogged and registered in Sac. We added them to our insurance policies. Sienna took my gray mercedes to the dealership for me and I got a good price too. We don't have to pay for them to be transported. We will have to pay taxes, get them registered and smogged. The closest dealership of bugatti is in Santa Clara County. They cost alot less here than the states. Finally Emily its just money that uncle Sam was killing me on my taxes. Thank you. Emily for you anything my dear. Lets go site seeing.

We finally made it back. Sis you two need a shower badly. You guys wreak of alcohol. DUH, NO KIDDING SHERLOCK. What are we doing later on sis? We are sleeping. We still are hung over and tired. I will ask the chef to call me when dinner is ready via the intercom system. See you two later. You two did well on the jog. Thank you Drew. Thanks. Your are very welcome.

We left to go upstairs via the elevator after dropping off the recycle plastic bottles in the recycle can.

Jane quick hot shower than to bed. Yes. Did you see my sister? No but Frankie said they just got back from golfing.

We took a quick shower and went to bed. No cuddling just us both sleeping on our sides with our backs against one another. Jane fell asleep snoring before I did. I got up to get my ear plugs on and went back to my bed and nodded off shortly after.