42

You two while we were shopping I saw Alexis Davis and Caroline aka Carly Corinthos while I was paying for the paintings? Are you sure Avery? Yes Lisa it was them. The cashier told them they would deliver their items to the cabin. They are leaving by Maura' s cabin. I saw the address and they had body guards with them men and women. Lisa you spoke with the lady.  We need to call them. I know if one of my parents was alive. I would want to know Candace and Lisa. Okay we support you. I just don't want it to backfire on you Avery. Me too Candace. See I took photos of them.

My cell is ringing with a group request with me and my sisters and Jocelyn Jacks.

Aye you gals please sit down. I have some good news for you. Christina I know you never really met your mom. Jocelyn you , Molly, and Samantha miss your mom. We were shopping up here. I saw them. They live together. What our mothers wouldn't live together. I have proof of photos and they live by Maura's cabin. They had alot of body guards around them too. Of course at a distance. Send us photos please and the address. I will check on this myself. I guess we are taking a road trip to tahoe you guys .

 I guess we are taking a road trip to tahoe you guys

Yup those are my mothers

Yup those are my mothers.  I hope this is okay. Yes it is Avery this is the best Christmas gift you can give us all. I will have Jason come with me as well as the others and guards too. Please be careful. We will and thank you. Good luck and Merry Christmas. We need to call pierce and Sydney and have them give the tickets to others and hope they understand. We cannot tell anyone else except our husbands and girlfriends. The three of us won't either.

I hung up.

Wow I get to meet my mother in person. Lets pack and tell the others.

We were all packed in an hour and half and heades to Lake Tahoe at the address after Jason and Samantha looked into to make sure it was safe. Sydney and Pierce were hurt but knew it had to be important for us to miss the performance and spend Christmas with everyone. They came and got our gifts for the people we had picked out of hat. Jason had asked a few of his employees drop off the shelter presents for us all.

Jane, Maura along with Sydney and I just returned from dropping off the gifts. Sydney and I decided to give all the extra tickets and visa cards for dinner to several of the volunteers who were appreciative. We stopped to get pizza and wings.
( Sydney and Pierce are now 21 years old).
At least it finally stopped raining. Pierce and Sydney Maura and I know you are hurt but your gifts will be used for people who normally wouldn't see it. You said it was important. Yeah we know. Lets eat and watch some movies on you tube you choose. Madea goes to Jail. Okay , Sydney. I will look for it while you two and Maura get plates etcetera. How are you two being a legal age to drink now Pierce? Its okay. We are thinking about moving out together. I will still go to my parents house to do my recordings.

In San Francisco...

We returned and served ourselves down to eat dinner and hang out.

Whew I am stuffed. I think we should go back tonight because of the performance tomorrow. We can split the food up and take everything back. Plus I miss Nia.Yes I am whipped before anyone says anything.

We all laughed and went back to the house to pack it up. Amal called the two FBI agents to come and get the keys. She told them they can move in on Monday since samantha had their references checked. They arrived and we met them. Samantha showed them around and they deposited the monies first and last in the all of the accounts. They said they were sorry for our loss and left with the keys.

We left afterwards to head to our homes and my sisters home.