2

The lady who sat down with us without asking us started knocking on my window. I pushed the window lever down a bit because it was cold.

Mam your a very lucky gal. Yes, I know that. Thank you,but I don't have time discuss this further.

I drove off. I wasn't thrilled her coming up to me and knocking on my ferrari window. If I would of have had more time, I would told her not to approach either anymore because for her own safety it would be wisest choice for her.

I arrived at work and parked. I got my purse from the passenger seat and got out. I locked my car and decided to take the stairs to get a slight workout. 

Hello Mrs. Wright. How was your lunch? I enjoyed my lunch at Southern Fixins' with my husband, Charles.  How was yours? It went quite well with my wife.  Your appointment is here waiting for you in the exam room. Thank you. I will be there shortly.

 I will be there shortly

Dr.Isles will be here shortly. Please havea sit. Thank you.

Hello I am Dr. Isles what can I do for you  Ms. Ray? Hello  I didn't know you worked here. I have a rash that won't go away on my back.  Please take off your sweater,top and bra and put this gown on. We will be back shortly.

Mrs. Wright and I leave the room.

Why me? What's wrong Maura? She wanted to ask me out when I was at lunch when Jane went to get herself another beer at the Daily Robber.  Oh well I will be present and won't leave alone.Thank you.

We re entered the room after I knocked on the door and she told us to come back in.

I put my gloves on and safety glasses on.

How long have you had this rash? Three days but it got worse this morning. Are there any other symptoms you are having? No it just itches real bad and hydrocortosine isn't clearing up. I can have an allergy tests ran on you. I see your allergic to nuts, bleach and tomatoes. Have you eaten anything in the last three days that made you itch?

Ms. Ray is thinking.

I have started adding granola in my yogurt for breakfast. Please wait here.

I left to get a honey and oats bar from office drawer and returned.

I am going to have you eat a little bit of this bar but first are you allergic to benadryl or an epi pen? No not that I aware of.

Mrs. Wright has an epi pen and two tabs of benadryl ready with a cup of water ready just in case we need it. If we need to use the epi pen, it will hurt from the needle and me basically slamming it into your thigh. Okay!

I have her eat a little bit. Within a few minutes she started having more rashes appear on her back and arms.  I Injected her with the epi pen and she  did scream. I felt bad for her. Mrs
Wright gave her the two tabs of benadryl to take with water and to lie down. We took her vitals and stayed with her until it was safe for her to get ready to leave.  Once she felt better, I applied some oinment to help get rid of the rash
She got dressed and I prescribed her an epi pen and some medication to get rid of the rash and explained how to use each one and how long.  I told her to buy some be benadryl and don't drive right away. She thanked us. She went and paid for our services and left. I washed my hands and took my safety glasses to the optical department to be sterilized. I asked the employee to return the glasses to Mrs. Wright. She would put them away.

I went to my office to catch up on my phone calls and emails.

I was happy my client was innocent. I told him my office would bill him the rest.

Jane you won again. Ann I am glad. I am too but the job sometimes has me prosecute ones I don't want too. Please tell Maura that Daniela have made our donations in your two names.Diandra, Calder and Malina already made theirs under Antonio's name. I will and thank you. All donations are tax deductible if you haven't maxed out yet. 

I left to go back to my office.

I finally arrived . Auntie congrats on your win. Everyone here including myself and June made our donations this afternoon to uncle Tommy's clinic. Thank you. I will write an email thanking everyone.

I went to my office and asked my assistant to submit my last amount to the billing office and told her she could leave work

I went to my office and asked my assistant to submit my last amount to the billing office and told her she could leave work. She had an appointment to be at. I wrote an email and hit send to everyone thanking them and informing them all donations are taxed deductible.