93

We returned and Alexis asked us if Laura was okay. I tell her a screw came loose so she needs surgery to get it fixed. I excuse myself after getting some water and making some calls to other doctors. It took awhile. I got a doctor who can do it tomorrow at nine.  I thanked the doctor and called Sydney.

My cell is ringing and I connect it to my blue tooth and lower the radio.

Hey Sydney she has surgery tomorrow at nine.  The doctor is contacting the hospital in Lake Tahoe to get the particulars on her. Okay Piper thank you.  I will let my sister know. Laura is asleep right now. Sydney she cannot eat pass 9. I will remind them. Your welcome sweetie.

I ended the call and let my sister know. My sister is her emergency contact so she contacted the doctors and asked them to forward her medical allergies and history to mercy hospital in Sacramento and why. She told them the medical team would need it tonight and bill her directly on the additional rush cost.  She ended the conversation.  Laura started waking up. Madison tells her. We stopped to get  Jack in the Box ultimate cheese bacon burger, curly fries and strawberry milk shake.  I call my husband to update him. He said he would relay the information to Bjorn.

Milo its all taken care of. Dinner I'd ready.  We ordered out. Okay what is my portion?You are not paying.  Your too cute. I like the compliment but one day this week, I  will buy us all dinner in or out. This will give Jenny a night off. I will like that. 

We start eating chicken dinner with the fixings. Jenny leaves to her cabin after the other cabin gets their platters of food that they come and get.  It's easier for her to use one kitchen and each can get their food.