87

Tommy wins the Hawaii trip and he is happy. We a enjoy our dinner and have fun. We all leave by nine.

Babe I need to get back to Lake Tahoe for the last day of the 10th Edgewood Country Club Youth Golf tournament. Drive safe.  I will.

Jason kisses me goodbye and leaves my daughters house.  Mrs. C we should head back tonight so we don't hit traffic and we cab rest up some. We know Abigail and Milo will show up later on. Josselyn I enjoyed myself but Will is correct. Paul thank you for hosting us in your home along with my daughter.  Carly your welcome back any time. 

We wait for them to pack their stuff and walk them out. We give each person a hug or a kiss goodbye and tell them safe travels back.

Paul goes in the garage to wax his vehicles while I head to Safeway to do grocery shopping

Paul goes in the garage to wax his vehicles while I head to Safeway to do grocery shopping.  My husband offers to go with me. I declined his offer and leave.

During our drive back,  Nathalie and I ( Jordana) talk about the good old racing and acting days.

Maura I am tired. Let's take a shower and call it a night. We can watch a movie in the game room.Babe let's go swimming first.

Jane and I were happy with the indoor pool we can use on hot days or in bad weather days

Jane and I were happy with the indoor pool we can use on hot days or in bad weather days. We undress and walk in the pool. Maur latches onto me and we  make out for awhile before we made love and each one of us came several times before we relaxed and gathered our clothes to leave in the laundry room and head to take much needed shower and fuck more. Maura is giving me one hell of a blow job than we hear our alarm goes off. Maura gets up to look at the monitors as I am getting my robe on.

It's Lisa and Cheryl.  Doc tell them we are in the shower and join us. Okay, I will have Lisa come in here while Cheryl and I use guest room shower and stay in the guest room.

Maura leaves while I wait for Lisa to join me.

I see you already started.  We didn't know you were coming. Get in here and bend over. Oh my so direct like I like daddy.

Cheryl and I barely made it to the guest room after I locked the door and turned the alarm on. You taste like Iane   I was giving her a blow job in the shower. Hmmm sounds perfect.

As I undress, Maura is rubbing my erect penjs. I finally put it in her and she wraps her legs around me. We continue to kiss as I pump in and out of her. We are moaning and screaming like we are in pain but good pain.

Cheryl yes  baby right there yes baby. Anything for my princess.