Chapter 2

Outside the corridor, Xiao Moxuan in a scarlet gown walked over slowly, looking at Wen Zisheng who was lying on the ground in a state of distress, his face was always gentle, but there was a hint of disdain at the corner of his mouth, and he couldn't hide the pride in his eyes.

Thoughts were chaotic, Wen Zisheng subconsciously raised his head to look at the person passing by, the intense pain in his stomach made his brain dull, and it took him a while to realize that the person who was condescendingly looking down at him at this moment was Xiao Moxuan. best friend.

"...Why?" The extreme pain made him only ask the simplest question. He thought hard for a long time, but he couldn't think of anything that he could do to him. If the facts were not in front of him, he would never believe it. However, the people who plotted against him turned out to be the two people he trusted the most.

"Why?" Xiao Moxuan laughed out loud as if he had heard some big joke, but at the end of the laugh, his face became gloomy, "Why? Why don't you ask God? Why? You can get everything I want so easily? Why should I follow you all my life to pick up what you don't want?" "

You—" Wen Zisheng couldn't believe what he heard, "We are clearly Best friend..." Why did he think that? At that time, if he hadn't rescued him himself, Xiao Moxuan would have been sold to the small house long ago. He regarded him as his best friend, but in the end it ended up like this!

"Best friend? Huh!" Xiao Moxuan snorted coldly, "You saved me, but so what? Should I be begging for you all my life?

" Speaking of this, he suddenly saw the undisguised hatred in Xiao Moxuan's eyes, and was taken aback: "You hate me?"

Xiao Moxuan's originally smiling face turned ferocious, "Why don't I hate you? You easily got everything I wanted, a good background, an excellent husband-in-law, and me? I have nothing, even I want to watch the person I love love you in front of me because of the power behind you, why is God so unfair? How am I worse than you?" He hates, he hates why God is so unfair!

Wen Zisheng's eyes were full of disbelief, "...the person who designed to harm me, is it really you?"

Xiao Moxuan smiled slightly, leaned down, he leaned into Wen Zisheng's ear, and said with a chuckle: "You think, there is no such thing as His Majesty With your acquiescence, can I figure you out?"

"You—" a breath of blood rushed up, a fishy and sweet taste filled the mouth, and all the truths were revealed one by one. It was so ugly, at this moment, hatred was intertwined and surging in Wen Zisheng's heart, what kind of joke did God play with him!

The husband who has been in love with him for five years is fake, and the best friend is also fake, but at this moment, they are still hooking up, and even gave him a glass of poisoned wine in the end to end his life!

Wen Zisheng's painful expression pleased Xiao Moxuan, he chuckled, and the smugness in his eyes grew stronger, "I am the one His Majesty really loves, and you are just a pawn for His Majesty's ascension to the throne!" There are only the two of them here, He can no longer deliberately maintain that gentle and hypocritical face. At this moment, that delicate and gentle face is full of malicious smiles.

He said: "Your Majesty treats you well. He is worried that you will be lonely walking Huangquan Road alone, so he sent the entire Wen family to accompany you. You can have a family reunion tomorrow, so that you won't be alone down here. He smiled softly, and his expression was as gentle as usual, "Your Majesty is worrying about getting rid of Prime Minister Wen's power in this way, and you can kill two birds with one stone.

" Punishing his family, out of fear of the influence of the Wen family, he would never dare to do so out of line, Xiao Moxuan must be lying to him!

Unexpectedly, Xiao Moxuan sneered, and said disdainfully: "Do you still think how powerful your family is? As early as three months ago, His Majesty started looking for reasons to reduce their power. Because they took care of you, they kept swallowing their anger. Up to now, there is probably only an empty shell left!"

The hatred in my heart was finally unbearable. He hates it! He can't wait to kill the person in front of him, he can't wait to kill Fei Junhao, he can't wait to kill all the culprits who brought him to such a state! But he hated himself even more. If he hadn't been obsessed with marrying Fei Junhao back then, how could he and the Wen family have ended up in such a state?

He didn't know where the strength came from, he suddenly raised his hand, and slapped Xiao Moxuan hard on the face, Xiao Moxuan didn't expect that he still had the strength to hit him even though he was like this, and he succeeded without noticing for a while, so angry He stood up abruptly and kicked hard, "Bitch!"

After that slap was already Wen Zisheng's limit, and Xiao Moxuan's kick made his body unable to bear it even more. Xiao Moxuan's scolding, all the hatred in his heart were intertwined and boiled non-stop, the pain in his body became more and more intense, the fishy and sweet liquid overflowed from the corner of his mouth, his consciousness gradually became blurred, and his whole body was screaming Pain, but the most painful and coldest is his heart!

Opening his eyes with difficulty, what he saw was Xiao Moxuan's face full of smugness. He didn't want to face this face anymore, he tried his best to move his eyes aside, but what he saw was only a scarlet sky without a single star. The feeling of suffocation hits overwhelmingly, and the consciousness gradually drifts away. Those black pupils that were once described as like stars are finally dimming bit by bit...