Chapter 95

"Then what is your understanding?"

Hearing this teasing words, if Nangong Ye hadn't realized that the other party was teasing him, then he would not be Nangong Ye, but it was probably because of the joy in his heart It came too suddenly, even though he knew Wen Zisheng was teasing him, he still replied very honestly: "You agreed to accept me.

" He couldn't help but hold his forehead helplessly, but the smile couldn't stop covering the corners of his eyes and brows. His voice was still low and hoarse when he just woke up, but at this moment, in Nangongye's ears, it was louder than any music in the world. Come pleasantly.

"I'm not sure that I have the deep feelings you have for me, but I can tell you the truth, my feelings for you are different from anyone else, give me some time, I promise you, I will take care of it Understand the problems between us."

Even though Wen Zisheng didn't agree immediately, Nangong Ye was still happy after listening to what Wen Zisheng said, at least Wen Zisheng had made it clear that he liked him too. It seems that Wen Zisheng's phrase "I feel differently from anyone else" is clearly expressing his liking...

Besides, he has no intention of giving Wen Zisheng a chance to refuse, even if Wen Zisheng ends up After careful consideration, he decided to reject him. He would immediately ask the emperor for the two to get married immediately. Of course, Wen Zisheng had no idea what was going on in his heart.

So he didn't know at all that no matter what his decision was, the final result would not change...

Nangongye hoped that Wen Zisheng would accept him, so he didn't want to force him, and gave him enough time to think about it Anyway, from his point of view, Wen Zisheng just liked him. Whether he agrees or not is just a matter of time. He has enough confidence in himself.

Nangong Ye looked into his eyes and said, "Princess Pingchang's wedding procession will leave tomorrow. You stay and take care of yourself. I'll be back in a month."

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng smiled, he understood what he meant, "I will tell you the answer when you come back." One month is enough time for him to think about it.

Nangong Ye has always been a very introverted person, even if there is any emotional change, others can hardly notice it, but when Wen Zisheng agreed to the one-month agreement, his joy can be easily seen from his face, It is enough to prove how happy he was in that mood.

Seeing him so happy, Wen Zisheng couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth. He didn't realize that at that moment, the gentle joy in his eyes was enough to attract anyone's attention.

Perhaps even he himself didn't realize that his liking for Nangong Ye had already exceeded his own expectations.

On the second day, Princess Pingchang's wedding team departed from the Imperial Capital on time. Nangong Ye, as the main person in charge of the wedding, set off early in the morning. Wen Zisheng was already awake at that time, and planned to send him off. But Nangong Ye refused and ordered him not to leave the room until he recovered.

Regarding this point, Wen Zisheng was actually secretly happy in his heart. Of course, he didn't say anything on the surface, but just stayed in the room very obediently.

Probably because he promised Nangong Ye that he would carefully consider the relationship between the two of them, so Nangong Ye didn't think there was anything special about this small move, but at this moment, it made him feel sweet. This kind of domineering who doesn't hide his care, in fact, he is quite useful.

"Mr. Wen, what are you laughing at?"

The sudden thought of the voice brought Wen Zisheng back to his senses. He subconsciously stroked the corner of his lips, looked at Zhuqing who asked the question, and said subtly: "I have Are you smiling?" But the hand did touch the slightly raised corner of the mouth.

After getting Zhuqing's affirmative answer, he coughed lightly in embarrassment, and changed the subject: "King Yao has already left?"

Zhuqing gave him a strange look, and replied: "I set off a quarter of an hour ago." After finishing speaking, he did not leave after reporting the matter as usual, but stood quietly aside, and did not leave Intend.

Regarding this, Wen Zisheng could only sigh lightly.

Ever since Fei Junhao's incident happened, Nangong Ye was determined to arrange Zhuqing to follow him every step of the way, and also arranged some people to follow him in the dark. If you count the several secret guards arranged by his father, There are probably several people around him in the bright and dark places, right?

The people who were with him before have all been replaced. Now, except for Zhu Qing, all these people have been re-selected by Nangongye himself. Although there will be a feeling of making a fuss, it is all out of For his care and worry, Wen Zisheng didn't feel any repulsion other than a little helpless.

As for the mastermind of that incident, Fei Junhao, Wen Zisheng didn't mention it, and Nangong Ye didn't mention it either. Until Nangong Ye left, the two of them seemed to have made an agreement, and neither of them took the initiative to mention this person.

But Wen Zisheng knew that Fei Junhao had really stepped on Nangong Ye's bottom line this time, which can be seen from the recent change in the wind direction in the Imperial Capital.

Not long after Nangong Ye escorted Princess Pingchang's wedding party away, someone recorded clearly and plainly what the Fifth Prince's faction did secretly in a notebook, together with the list of all officials who supported the Fifth Prince's faction, They were sent together to the royal case of today's majesty, and the time, place, and who did it were clearly recorded.

Don't think about it, this is definitely what Nangong Ye did. This move is enough to make Fei Junhao completely unable to get up.

Today's Holy Majesty is actually a very fatherly father. He always pampers his children, but this kind of pampering is based on not endangering his status. If he finds that someone is thinking about him while sitting This dragon chair, even if it is his child, there is no sympathy to speak of.

The royal family is ruthless, this is a fact that has been tacitly accepted by all dynasties. If his children are safe and orderly, he will give them the best they can enjoy. It's sympathetic.

He is now in his prime, when his ambitions are at their peak. Although he also knows that his children have the idea of ​​this dragon chair he made, but generally as long as it is not too much, he will treat it as ignorance. Turn a blind eye and let it pass.

But now the actions of the fifth prince are really a little too much, he even hit his idea on him, colluded with Concubine Ning to murder his life!

As the woman who has been with him for the most years, Concubine Ning can be said to be his most trusted concubine in the harem. Concubine Ning married him before he ascended the throne, and she has silently supported him for so many years.

Therefore, even though the women in the harem have changed countless times over the years, Concubine Ning's status has never been shaken by anyone. It's just a pity that Concubine Ning has never had anything to do. She lost it within a month, and has been unable to conceive since then.

Her face is getting old, and she has no son to rely on. Even today, the Holy Majesty still misses her old love, but after seeing the newcomers in the harem changing batch after batch, after seeing the fate of those old ones, Concubine Ning is finally scared.

The emperor is the most ruthless, so how long can the past love last?

So when the fifth prince approached her and proposed to cooperate with her, she hesitated.

It is only necessary to burn a special kind of spice when the current emperor comes to look for her. That kind of spice is colorless, odorless, and not even poisonous. A few good words, but it is such a simple matter, as long as she agrees, then after the matter is completed, the position of Queen Mother will be hers.

Faced with this huge temptation, she finally agreed.

Although her hands were a little trembling when she added that spice to the incense burner for the first time, she was already calm when she was the second time, and she even had time to think about how many more times to add it to the end such a problem.

In the emperor's house, no matter how deep the feelings are, they are still no match for the desire for power.

Concubine Ning didn't think too much when she heard that the Holy Majesty would come to her bedroom again tonight. She just casually took out the medicine bag given to her by the fifth prince from the hidden compartment on her dressing table. , so that even a simple action like adding spices, she still has the same graceful posture.

As she expected, as soon as the spices were lit, the shrill voice of the palace servant came in: "Your Majesty is here!"

Her expression had always been gentle and virtuous, but when she suddenly saw the When the valet was holding a pot of light-colored flowers, he couldn't help showing a look of panic.

Although the panic was fleeting, the Holy Majesty, who had been observing her carefully, could still see clearly that the fluke that he had been holding on to before was finally shattered, and what was said in the secret report was true.

Because the pot of flowers held by the attendant was presented by Fei Junhao a few days ago!