Chapter 36 The Red Pill

Wen Zisheng lowered his head, and saw a dark red pill lying quietly in the boy's palm.

"This is?" He raised his head in surprise, bumped into a pair of cold black eyes, and couldn't help but startled slightly. At that moment, there was an inexplicable sense of familiarity, which made him forget what he was about to say next. discourse.

But the young man didn't seem to notice his surprise at all. He looked at him with black eyes, stretched out his hands in front of him and spread them motionless, as if he didn't accept it and kept stalemate like this.

Obviously the young man was expressionless from beginning to end, but Wen Zisheng always seemed to be able to capture his subtle emotional changes. Like this moment, he could inexplicably read a certain expression in his eyes. A sign of stubbornness.

For a long time, the young man didn't seem to withdraw his hand. Wen Zisheng had no choice but to reach out and take the pill in the end. He wasn't worried that the boy would harm him, it was an intuition that he couldn't express himself, he thought about it, probably because the boy saved him just now.

"I've accepted it, now can you tell me what it is?" He casually looked at the pill in his hand, naturally he didn't expect to see anything, "Also, why did you give me this?"

" The antidote to long-lasting dreams." The young man said concisely, his dark eyes flickered slowly, he looked at Wen Zisheng's slightly widened eyes, and continued: "It can wake up Tian Wanxin." As soon as the young man's words fell, Wen Zisheng's heart moved

, There is a sense of enlightenment. After being reminded by the young man, the problems that had been bothering him before were instantly resolved. Why did Tian Wanxin fall ill at such a time? Why can't so many doctors diagnose her cause? All these questions that have troubled him for many days now have answers.

It turned out that Tian Wanxin took Changliumeng! Aren't her symptoms the symptoms of taking Changliumeng?

The so-called long-lived dream, as the name suggests, can make people fall into a long-term drowsiness. The duration of drowsiness is determined by the dose of the drug. The more you take, the longer the drowsiness. After that, different people's physiques will have different physical reactions. Some people may feel hot all over as if they have a fever, just like Tian Wanxin's current reaction; while some people may have no symptoms at all, just like ordinary coma. More importantly, after taking this medicine, ordinary doctors can't diagnose the cause at all.

It's no wonder that so many doctors were unable to diagnose Tian Wanxin's cause. It turned out that she was taking Changliumeng.

Wen Zisheng sneered in his heart. Tian Wanxin really couldn't be underestimated. In order to avoid getting married with Sun Qian, she even came up with this method to delay the time. According to the time she was sleeping now, she must have taken a lot of doses, right? It's likely that she won't be able to wake up in a short period of time. She is probably thinking of procrastinating this way so that this matter can be settled? Or maybe she wanted to procrastinate like this until she figured out a better way.

It can only be said that marrying Sun Qian is really a very painful thing in Tian Wanxin's opinion. If you take Changliumeng in large doses, it will cause irreparable damage to your body, and you would rather do this than avoid being with Sun Qian. Unfortunately, her wishful thinking was doomed to fail.

No matter how much dosage of Changliumeng she took, as long as she is given the antidote, she will wake up within a day, and the damage caused by Changliumeng to her body can no longer be repaired. After losing his wife, he broke down again.

Thinking of this, he raised his head to look at the young man, and met the young man's gaze as expected, "How do you know that she has a long-term dream?" From the very beginning, he discovered that as long as he looked up, he could always see the young man. The sight that fell on him,

Caught by him staring at him, the boy didn't look embarrassed at all, he just looked away as if nothing had happened, and said calmly: "The symptoms match."

Wen Zisheng paused, and then asked: "Then why did you help me?" He couldn't figure out the reason why the young man suddenly helped him. After going through his previous life, he already understood that this world is not as beautiful as he imagined. It must be paid, the boy helped him like this, it should be because he has something he wants, right?

The young man turned his gaze away silently, obviously unwilling to say more, Wen Zisheng blinked, this kind of silent scene, such a quiet temperament, and those familiar black eyes - between lightning and flint,

he Suddenly I understood why I always felt that the boy had an inexplicable sense of familiarity. Although his appearance was completely different, this feeling was undoubtedly exactly the same as the blind boy he rescued some time ago.

"It's you, isn't it?" Wen Zisheng didn't understand why his reaction was so strong, "Have your eyes healed?" He found a reason for his excitement, maybe it was because the boy left without saying goodbye That's why he always remembers it.

The young man didn't admit it, but he didn't deny it either. He just turned his gaze back and looked at Wen Zisheng quietly. From the beginning to the end, his face was expressionless, and a slight doubt flashed in his cold eyes, as if he didn't understand. Why did Wen Zisheng react so strongly.

The smile on the corner of Wen Zisheng's mouth deepened, "It's really you!" From such a close distance, he looked at the boy carefully for a moment, and the slightly raised corner of his mouth showed his joy, "You came here specially to deliver me medicine Is it?" While saying this, he was a little disappointed to find that this time the young man still seemed to have a diabolism on his face.

Facing his question, the young man remained silent, his cold eyes as calm as ever. In fact, he did come here specially to give him the medicine, and he didn't intend to show up at first, he just wanted to deliver the medicine to Wen Zisheng when Wen Zisheng wasn't paying attention, but there was a crazy dark horse following in the middle The gray-clothed man's accident resulted in the following development out of desperation.

Wen Zisheng was already used to the young man's silence, so he still smiled, as if he didn't mind at all, "Is it the default meaning of not talking?"

At this moment, Yun Qing's voice calling Wen Zisheng was suddenly faintly heard. The young man's eyes moved slightly, and before Wen Zisheng could react, the young man had turned around without hesitation, tipped his toes, and jumped onto the nearby tree. After a few jumps, the figure disappeared from Wen Zisheng's sight all at once.

Wen Zisheng looked at the direction in which the young man disappeared, feeling a little lost for no reason. The last time the young man left without saying goodbye, but this time, he watched the young man disappear before his eyes. He didn't know if he would have a chance to see him next time. To the boy, or in other words, will he recognize the boy the next time they meet?

During the two meetings, the young man brought □□...