Chapter 22

Faced with this situation, the third prince naturally couldn't sit still and wait for his death. Getting married to the Prime Minister's mansion and win over the Prime Minister's mansion was probably one of the methods he adopted.

But he remembered that in the previous life, the third prince also adopted the same strategy, but the object he chose to woo was not the prime minister's mansion, but the general's mansion, which was almost on par with the prime minister's mansion.

He didn't know whether the third prince gave the jade pendant to his wife in the previous life, but after the third prince's seventeenth birthday, the General Mansion did marry the third prince.

And in this life, I don't know what went wrong, and it turned into what it is now.

Regarding this strange development, Wen Zisheng said that he was completely puzzled, but anyway, the intention of the third prince to give him the jade pendant was already clear enough.

Wen Xiangye said: "The third prince's intention is very clear, he just wants our Xiangfu to stand on his side, so as to improve his chances of winning."

Wen Zisheng said: "But in this matter, the third prince's intentions are complicated We can all see clearly, so how could the emperor not see through it?"

"The fact that the third prince is favored by the emperor is something that is well known in Qing, so it is conceivable that even if the emperor sees through the intention of the third prince, the final result In the end, he will only turn a blind eye and close one eye."

Wen Zisheng agrees with this, from the result of the previous life, the third prince finally married the two daughters of the general's mansion as he wished, so he would know a thing or two, if the third prince is really determined to win over now Xiangfu, the emperor will probably make a push behind him, right?

"Daddy, since this matter started with the third prince, maybe it can only be started from the third prince." He didn't think that the third prince was really interested in him, "I'll go to the third prince's mansion tomorrow to meet the third prince." Prince."

Prime Minister Wen sighed, but he didn't object, he just said: "The third prince's behavior has always been unpredictable, so you should be careful." "

Well, don't worry, dad."

Wen Xiangye nodded, then suddenly changed the subject and asked: "How is the guest you brought back?" It is

basically impossible to hide the affairs of the Prime Minister's mansion from Wen Xiangye, so Wen Zisheng knows about Wen Xiangye He was not surprised when he brought someone back, "I have already left." After a pause, Wen Zisheng looked at Wen Xiangye, and seeing that he had no intention of opening his mouth, he asked again: "Daddy doesn't blame Sheng'er for bringing him here without permission." Unknown person coming back?"

Wen Xiangye smiled, "Sheng'er has always had his own reasons for doing things, and Daddy believes that Sheng'er will not mess around."

After Wen Xiangye left, Wen Zisheng looked back at the book that was casually placed on the coffee table He didn't have the mood to continue reading the book, and his mind was full of things about the jade pendant. After thinking about it, he called Yun Qing and asked someone to go to the Third Prince's Mansion to hand over the greeting card.

Yun Qing had also heard about the matter of Yupei, and when she heard Wen Zisheng's order, she didn't dare to delay, and immediately called someone to do it.

On the second day, Wen Zisheng took Yun Qing to the Third Prince's Mansion as scheduled, and while waiting in the waiting room for his servants to report, Wen Zisheng took a look at the surrounding environment.

The law of the Qing State stipulates that when the prince reaches the age of sixteen, he must move out of the palace to set up another mansion. At the age of eighteen, he will be granted a title. It has been nearly a year since the third prince moved out of the palace, but he has not yet been granted a title. , so the mansion is still the third prince's mansion at this moment.

From the layout and decoration of the mansion, it can be seen that the emperor's love for this emperor's son is absolutely unique at present. The mansions of the first prince and the second prince who already have their own mansion are definitely not comparable to the mansion of the third prince.

The third prince, Fei Junchen, did not keep Wen Zisheng waiting for a long time. Not long after, the servant who had just reported to him came back, "Mr. Wen, the master welcomes you!" Passing through a round arched door, a long corridor appeared in front of him

. said, the servant who led the way stopped, turned around and saluted Wen Zisheng respectfully, and said politely: "Master is waiting for Mr. Wen at the pavilion in front."

Looking in the direction that the servant said, Wen Zisheng really saw a pavilion built on a small lake. It was a little far away, and he could only vaguely see there was only one figure there. After thinking about it, he turned around and followed. Yun Qing behind him said: "You wait for me here."

Yun Qing nodded, "Yun Qing knows."

Wen Zisheng gave him a reassuring look, then turned around and walked towards the pavilion, and only looked at it when he got closer. It was clear that the third prince in snow-colored clothes was facing him sideways, holding a pen in one hand, and under the tip of the pen was a nearly completed landscape painting.