Chapter 87

A faint smile flashed across Nangong Ye's eyes, "Do you miss me?"

If Fei Junchen said this, it would definitely give people a feeling of teasing, but if it was said from Nangong Ye's mouth When it is time, it just gives people a feeling that the other party seems to be asking seriously.

Wen Zisheng gave him a depressed look, but said nothing.

Nangong Ye automatically took his reaction as acquiescence, the corners of his lips raised slightly, and he walked slowly in front of him, holding his hand very naturally, "You have already understood my intention, then—" He paused After a while, his expression became more serious, "—your answer?"

He was sure that the other party felt the same as himself, but he still felt uneasy and afraid. This feeling was probably because he cared too much. Create this sense of uncertainty.

Wen Zisheng let him hold his hand, he lowered his face slightly, and from Nangong Ye's perspective, he could only see the top of Wen Zisheng's hair, but not his expression. Instead of urging him, he stretched out his hand. Putting his other hand lightly on his waist, he asked softly, "Do you hate me being so close to you?" "

No." Wen Zisheng replied without thinking. He raised his head and said seriously: "Actually, I don't hate you approaching at all." On the contrary, he is very used to his touch. Although he sometimes feels embarrassed, he never feels disgusted.

Several years of closeness has made him get used to his existence unconsciously, and he is even more used to physical contact with him.

He couldn't help laughing wryly. In the past two years, he had doubted Nangong Ye's feelings for him, but he didn't know what kind of thinking came out of it. He had never thought about it, and even rejected thinking about it until That night, he tore through the last layer of paper.

Therefore, he had to raise this issue squarely.

He didn't want to deceive Nangong Ye, and he didn't want to deceive himself either. Probably, he didn't simply regard Nangong Ye as a friend. Maybe he would occasionally feel fascinated by the other party, but the occasional flashing feeling always It was deliberately ignored by him.

He still believes in love until now. He believes that there will be moving love in this world, but he does not believe that such love will happen to him. After all, it is equivalent to a miracle. How could it happen to me so easily?

"Have you ever thought that you just mistook friendship for love?" Sometimes, the boundary between friendship and love is not very clear. It can't be like this..."

Before he finished speaking, the strength in his hand tightened, and the hand held by the other party felt the warning from the other party, he swallowed the rest of the words subconsciously, looked up Looking at the other party, under the focused gaze of the other party, I couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

Nangongye's eyebrows were only slightly frowned, and they returned to their original state in the next instant, even his expression was as expressionless as ever. He looked at Wen Zisheng indifferently, but the words he said were not plain at all.

"I know how I feel about you, I want to see you all the time, every time I see you, it takes a lot of willpower to stop myself from hugging you right away, I want to hug you, I want to kiss You, want to..."

"Stop!" Wen Zisheng couldn't take it anymore, he stared at Nangong Ye blushingly, his eyes filled with disbelief, is this still the Nangong Ye he knew? How can you say these words so habitually?

The heat on his face continued to rise. He stared at his eyes, but he couldn't hide the embarrassment that surged from the bottom of his heart. "Who taught you these words?" He didn't believe that no one taught him. The reticent Nangong Ye would say such words.

Hearing his words, Nangong Ye's eyes flashed with doubts, but he still answered truthfully: "No one taught me." These are the feelings in his heart, and they are all his most sincere thoughts.

Wen Zisheng didn't know how to continue the conversation. He lowered his head, not daring to look at Nangong Ye's black eyes full of writing. If he continued to read, he probably couldn't even think.

"Let me think about it again." He wasn't procrastinating, but he really didn't know how to deal with this situation. If he said he didn't like Nangong Ye, he would simply refuse, but——he had a faint feeling in his heart

. A voice stopped him from refusing.

"You make me think again." He repeated it again, the heat on his face was still the same.

Nangongye looked at him carefully for a while, then nodded slightly.

He is not in a hurry for this kind of thing. Anyway, no matter what his answer is in the end, he only accepts one result, which is naturally the result he wants most. As for the other results, sorry, that is impossible, and he will not other outcomes will occur.

Having made up his mind, he stopped dwelling on the question. Unable to bear to see Wen Zisheng's troubled look, he took the initiative to divert his attention by asking about the Sun's residence.

Sure enough, as soon as he heard him mentioning the matter of the Sun House, Wen Zisheng immediately changed his entangled look and beamed with joy, "Of course it went very smoothly. This morning, Zhuqing arranged for Sun Qian to meet with Sun Houye , Naturally, this meeting is also to let Sun Houye know something he should know."

After listening to what Sun Qian told him about the incident three years ago, Sun Houye was actually somewhat skeptical in his heart, but when Sun Qian When Qian Qian brought Sun Yu's confidant in front of him and confessed to what happened three years ago, Sun Houye had already believed it 90% of the time.

He is Sun Yu's father, and he is also the head of the Sun House, so he naturally knows the status of that confidant in Sun Yu's mind, and such a matter of murdering a sibling will only be handed over to such a trustworthy confidant.

As for why this confidant betrayed Sun Yu, Sun Houye didn't ask, and there was no need to ask. Since Sun Qian chose to come back at this time, it means that he is already very sure.

What's more, in addition to Sun Yu's confidantes, there is also Sun Yu's autographed letter back then, which he wrote to Tian Wanxin, which contained a detailed plan, and taught Tian Wanxin how to prescribe medicine to Sun Qian and how to make arrangements for Sun Yu. Under the package, everything is clear and clear at a glance.

But even so, he still left a trace of affection for Sun Yu. The wedding cannot go on any longer. All the guests who have already arrived have been dismissed by him. Facing the expressions of doubts or incomprehensions of the people, he just kept silent. After today, he will naturally give everyone a reasonable explanation.

"Today's event is a big blow to Sun Houye." Wen Zisheng sighed, everything was going on under his arrangement, but he didn't feel very happy.

"Sun Yu has always been on guard. After the Dongchuang incident, he wanted to kill people to silence him, but unfortunately—" he raised his eyebrows and smiled faintly, "—how could I let him do what he wanted?" Mantis

caught The cicada and the oriole are behind.

He suddenly turned his head to look at Nangong Ye, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Do you have any opinion on this matter?"

Nangong Ye didn't even pause, and said directly, "What do you think I should have?"

Wen Zisheng After looking at him carefully for a while, I found that he was asking this question very seriously. I was speechless for a while, and then continued: "Don't you think I was too cruel to Tian Wanxin? After all, she is also my Isn't your cousin?"

From his point of view, Tian Wanxin caused his family to be ruined in the previous life. It is understandable that he hated her for doing such a thing of extermination; but from the point of view of others, they don't know what Tian Wanxin did in the previous life. When Tian Wanxin was treated like this, wouldn't there be any criticism?

Nangong Ye really didn't quite understand why he hated Tian Wanxin so much, but—

"You have your own reasons." Besides, it has nothing to do with him at all, as long as Wen Zisheng is happy, that's all for him. It doesn't matter whether he kills or sets fire.

Wen Zisheng asked again: "Don't you think I'm bad?"

Nangong Ye's answer was to hold his hand tightly and show it with actions.

Bad or not, it doesn't affect his liking for him. He likes him. In his opinion, as long as Wen Zisheng owns it, he likes it.

If Wen Zisheng knew what he was thinking, it would definitely make him dumbfounded for a while.

The matter of the Sun Mansion came to an end unknowingly. The second son of the Sun Mansion who had been missing for more than three years suddenly returned. In fact, it did not cause much disturbance in the Imperial Capital. It really caused everyone to talk about it. It was the sudden cancellation of the marriage of the eldest son of the Sun family.

Basically no one knows the specifics. They only know that on the day of the wedding, all the guests who were present were suddenly sent away, and the eldest son of the Sun Mansion had already carried the bride into the Sun Mansion, but he canceled it very suddenly. The wedding, and the daughter of the Cheng family couldn't bear the blow for a while, she threw herself into the river that night, and she had died for a long time when she was found.

The eldest son of the Sun family also disappeared after that. Some people said that he could not bear the rumors and stayed away from the imperial capital, while others said that he fell in love with someone else and eloped with other women. How, only the parties will know.

When the discussion outside was still going on, he had already put these things behind him. As one of the parties who knew the most clearly, he naturally felt that there was nothing new.

The matter of the Sun Mansion came to an end, and he returned to his ordinary life. He was waiting to escort Princess Pingchang to marry Qi State with Nangong Ye next month, and under such circumstances, Fei Junhao suddenly proposed marriage to him .