Chapter 3 Reincarnated as a Human

In the dim consciousness, I felt that my whole body became light and light. In the next moment, it seemed that I was pulled heavily by something, and my whole body fell down uncontrollably. I don't know how long it took, and the rapid falling feeling finally stopped. When they got down, they could vaguely hear the gradually louder voices around them. There were men and women, who seemed to be arguing about something.

The noise made him have a splitting headache, and there was a burst of intense pain in the back of his head. His body, which was still light just now, suddenly became extremely heavy. He frowned subconsciously and wanted to open his eyes, but But his eyelids were as heavy as a thousand catties. Between half-dream and half-awake, the noise around him gradually faded away, and he fell into a deep sleep again.

Pain not only comes from the body, but also from the heart. Wen Zisheng's memory stays on Xiao Moxuan's distorted face -

hate! He has always been mild-tempered and unwilling to fight with others, he has never tried to hate someone like this!

Opening his eyes, he didn't know where he was for a moment, until when he saw the surrounding situation clearly, his tired eyes opened wide.

Full of disbelief. Shouldn't he be dead already? But why did he wake up in the room before he got married at this moment?

He looked at the familiar environment around him in astonishment, and struggled to sit up from the soft bed. The obvious dizziness made him turn pale, but he couldn't care less about it. He looked at the familiar room blankly, with psychological doubts. Rolling bigger and bigger like a snowball.

Xiao Moxuan clearly said that Wen's family had already been sent to prison to be executed by Qiu Houwen, but why could he still wake up in his former room? He didn't think Yifei Junhao's cruelty would easily let him and his family go.

Struggling to get out of bed, there were bursts of pain in his head, and the feeling of dizziness became more and more obvious. He had to hold on to the bedpost to make himself stand still.

"Master——" A familiar voice full of surprises suddenly came from behind, and Wen Zisheng couldn't help being startled. Before he could react, the man had already rushed to his side, "Master, you finally woke up!"

Wen Zisheng looked at the anxious young man in front of him in astonishment, even ignoring the pain coming from his head, "Yunqing..." The short two words seemed to take all his strength, and the ending was not sound. Shaking in a controlled manner.

"Murong just went out, I'll go and call him back right away!" The young man didn't seem to notice anything wrong with him, he turned around and ran away in a hurry.

Wen Zisheng stared blankly at the leaving figure of the young man, and kept repeating a sentence in his heart - he must be dreaming!

Otherwise, why is he standing here so well at this moment? What made him even more incredible was that he actually saw someone who had passed away three years ago! His book boy, Yunqing, died in an accident three years ago.

His bewildered eyes scanned every corner of the room over and over again, the same, all the same, overlapping with everything in his memory! There was a faint tremor in his heart, his eyes stayed on the mirror not far away, and he moved there step by step.

Everything in that mirror became invisible.

The person in the mirror was a boy about eleven or twelve years old, probably because he just woke up, his face was pale, and his dark eyes were filled with shock.

He lowered his head and looked at his hands with tired eyes without blinking. His skeleton was slender and fair-skinned. His ten fingers were well trimmed and his nails were even shiny, but!

This hand is not his! No, it should be said that this hand does not belong to the twenty-three-year-old Wen Zisheng! When he was 20 years old, his hands were seriously injured due to an accident. Although he was cured in the end, he also left serious sequelae. Not only would he be sore when the weather was bad, but the knuckles of his hands were also severely deformed. , Sometimes even he himself doesn't want to see his hands!

He slowly raised his head to look at himself in the mirror, the expression on his face had gradually returned from the initial shock to calm, his dark eyes were getting colder little by little, and a faint sneer emerged from the corner of his mouth.

——It seems that even God has chosen to side with him!

Originally he thought he would die like that, but he didn't expect that God let him go back to the past, the past before everything happened!