Chapter 30 The Banquet of the Liu Family

Time continued to move forward unsteadily, and soon came the day when the young master of Liu's mansion held a full moon banquet.

In the evening, Wen Zisheng was tidied up by Yun Qing, and he followed Prime Minister Wen to the Liu Mansion with a smile on his face. When he got closer, he saw a small figure standing at the door looking forward to it, and when he saw Wen's carriage, he rushed over before the carriage stopped.

"Brother Zisheng—" The joy in the voice could be heard clearly without careful distinction. Wen Zisheng lifted the curtain, and at a glance, he saw Liu Yuan standing outside with a bright smile. But his expression was still very excited, and he couldn't help but smiled and frowned, "It's so cold outside, why don't you stay indoors?" At

this time the carriage had stopped, Liu Yuan stretched his neck, his expression was very happy, "I don't Cold."

Wen Xiangye poked his head out of the carriage with a smile, and Liu Yuan realized that Wen Zisheng was not alone in the carriage, so he straightened up and called out respectfully: "I have seen Wen Xiangye." ." The crisp voice was full of respect.

"Second Master Liu, you don't need to be too polite."

After some simple politeness, Master Wen let the two young ones play by themselves, and walked towards the crowd slowly.

As soon as Master Wen left, Liu Yuan immediately revealed his true colors. He grabbed Wen Zisheng's hand and said excitedly, "Brother Zisheng, I'll take you to see Xiao Tian'er." Childe's nickname.

Wen Zisheng let him take his hand and walked towards Xiaotian'er's compound, out of the corner of his eye, he saw the carriage of Changhou Mansion appearing at the gate of the Prime Minister's Mansion, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

There will probably be a good show tonight.

The inner courtyard of the mansion is not something that men can enter casually, but although Wen Zisheng is a man, firstly, he is still young, and secondly, there is Liu Yuan by his side, so there is no need to worry about any bad influence.

When he passed the inner courtyard garden, he looked around subconsciously. When he went out, he asked his mother Tian Wanxin's whereabouts casually, and it was not surprising to hear his mother tell Tian Wanxin that she had gone out to find her best friend.

If he guessed correctly, the best friend Tian Wanxin is looking for is probably Liu Ting. He remembered that Tian Wanxin had indeed been friends with Liu Ting in the previous life, and the two of them often got together with other ladies in the imperial capital to enjoy the flowers and the moon, but Liu Ting had completely cut off contact with Tian Wanxin since. Thinking about it now, it seems that it started after Liu Ting was forced to marry.

As soon as Liu Yuan turned his head, he saw Wen Zisheng looking around absent-mindedly, "Brother Zisheng, what are you looking at?"

Wen Zisheng paused, looked away, and said kindly: "My cousin said today that she would come to see sister Liu, so Let me see if I can meet her."

Liu Yuan pointed in a direction and said, "Sister Tian is in my sister's yard, do you want to go and look for her?" He frowned in distress as he said, " But brother Zisheng can't go into my sister's boudoir!" Even now he can't just go into his sister's room casually.

"You're thinking too much, so I'll ask." Wen Zisheng looked at Liu Yuan's distressed face slightly dumbfounded, but he got the answer he wanted, and he guessed it right.

While speaking, Liu Yuan had already dragged Wen Zisheng into a unique small courtyard, "Brother Zisheng, Xiao Tian'er is inside. The wet nurse was just taking a bath for Xiao Tian'er, I wonder if it's finished by now." While talking, the two had already knocked on the door and entered.

Xiao Tian'er is being hugged by the nanny. She is dressed in bright red clothes, and the little baby is even more delicate and cute. Seeing that there are suddenly two more people in the room, she is not afraid. The big eyes looked back and forth curiously, that small appearance, not to mention how cute it is.

Wen Zisheng fell in love with this little baby almost at the first glance. In his previous life, he was not destined to be a father. This has always been his greatest regret. And brought it to this world.

The little boy was not afraid of life at all. He stared at Wen Zisheng for a long time, and then suddenly laughed happily, with crooked eyebrows, babbling words that only he himself could understand, with the nurse beside him He smiled and said, "The young master likes you very much!"

Liu Yuan said with gusto from the side, "Xiao Tian'er is biased. I am his elder brother, and I have never seen him smiling so happily at me!" "It must be.

" Your elder brother is not competent enough." Wen Zisheng joked, pinching Liu Yuan's chubby little face with a smile, and seeing his elder brother being "bullied" by others, the little baby danced with joy.

Seeing this, Liu Yuan exclaimed angrily: "Xiao Tian'er is a little villain!" Wen Zisheng and the wet nurse both laughed happily, Xiao Wa'er saw everyone laughing and laughed even happier.

For a while, the room kept laughing and laughing, until a maid came in to remind the wet nurse that it was time to take the young master out, and the young master was the protagonist of today's full moon banquet, so naturally he was going to appear.

So a group of people moved to the banquet, and Wen Zisheng and Liu Yuan were arranged at the same table. At first glance, they were all about the same age as them. The youngest looked about six or seven years old, and the oldest was only thirteen or fourteen. Xiao Tian'er was hugged by the wet nurse into Mrs. Liu's hands, only showed his face in the eyes of everyone for a while, and then was hugged back again.

Before Wen Zisheng took his seat, he looked around the scene without any trace. When he saw Sun Qian, the second son of the Changhou Mansion, his eyes paused, and then he specially found a convenient place to observe, and Liu Yuan was naturally next to him. He sat down, but his attention was quickly attracted by other things, and he didn't care about pestering Wen Zisheng anymore.

Although Wen Zisheng seemed to be chatting well with the people around him, his attention was always on Sun Qian. Sure enough, not long after the banquet started, he saw Sun Qian shaking his hands and deliberately spilling a bowl of soup on the table. On himself, there was a small commotion at the scene, Master Liu immediately called someone to take Sun Qian down to change clothes.

Seeing Sun Qian who went out with the servants of Liu's house, Wen Zisheng sneered in his heart, then glanced at Mrs. Liu who was still talking and laughing with other guests, and sighed. Mr. Liu probably didn't know that this move of his might ruin his daughter's life's happiness, right?

While thinking about it, he found an excuse to follow him out, and when Liu Yuan saw him going out, he immediately put down his chopsticks and expressed that he wanted to go with him. Wen Zisheng pondered for a moment, and quickly agreed.

Leaving the banquet hall, Wen Zisheng said to Liu Yuan: "I just saw Sister Ting looking for you. It seems that there is something urgent. She looks very anxious. Do you want to go and have a look first?" "Really?

" Liu Yuan didn't look suspicious at all, and also became anxious. In his memory, he had never seen his sister anxious before. Hearing this, he naturally became anxious, "Then I'll go and have a look first. ." I didn't care about what I said just now that I was going to take him to the toilet.

Wen Zisheng watched Liu Yuan's figure disappear around the corner, and then followed in the direction where Sun Qian left just now. He walked a few steps quickly, and after a short walk, he saw Sun Qian who was walking in front. Wen Zisheng quickly chased after him, "Sun Qian Son—"