Chapter 69

Nangong Ye's expression remained calm, he lowered his eyes slightly, and after a while, he nodded slowly.

Such a subtle movement seemed to explode in Wen Zisheng's eyes. He couldn't control the shock in his voice: "So, you are also the child of the Holy One?

" "I only have one father." The implication was that he did not recognize the meaning of the current majesty, "That man is nothing to me except blood."

Wen Zisheng was so shocked that he didn't know what to say. Looking at Nangong Ye's calm black eyes, thousands of thoughts flashed through his mind, and suddenly thought of Lord Wen, he blurted out and asked, "My father also knew about this matter?" If so, it would not be

difficult He explained that when the Holy Majesty was about to designate Nangong Ye as the coach, his father strongly supported him. Apart from knowing that Nangong Ye was the Holy Majesty's child, there was another point. How could a person who came out of Qingyun Palace be so small? What's more, Nangong Ye is the child of the former Young Palace Master of Qingyun Palace!

Sure enough, Nangong Ye nodded slightly, affirming Wen Zisheng's guess, and said, "Mr. Wen is the only one who knows the matter between my father and that person most clearly." Wen Zisheng fell silent, wanting to

ask There were too many questions, and he didn't know which one to ask first. He looked at Nangong Ye quietly. The real good-looking face belonged to him. Except for the change in appearance, it was actually not the same as when he was wearing a mask before. Not much has changed.

They all have the same expressionless face. Even when talking about his life experience, his expression and his eyes still haven't changed the slightest bit. What kind of growth environment is it that makes Nangong Ye such a cold temper? come out?

Remembering that he had been wearing a mask all year round, he suddenly moved in his heart and asked, "You said just now that you are afraid of being recognized by others. Is it because you are afraid of being recognized by the Holy Majesty? The Holy Majesty still doesn't know your identity?"

"He knows." Nangong Ye dispelled his guess with one sentence, "When I was eight years old, my father died of illness, so I asked someone to find Master Wen and told him about it." Nangong Ye knew everything about Wen Zisheng. , I never thought of hiding it.

Wen Zisheng's heart couldn't help showing a trace of sadness, a little bit of self-blame, listening to Nangong Ye talking about these past events, for a moment he felt that he was cruel, just to satisfy his own curiosity, he forced the other party to To recall these not good things.

His hand was suddenly held by a slightly cold hand, he was startled, raised his head, met those black eyes that seemed to be comforting, and heard that cold voice slowly saying: "I'm fine." After a pause, he said again: "I'm not as fragile as you think."

Wen Zisheng's mood suddenly became a little complicated. Hearing the meaning of Nangong Ye's words, he actually saw through what he was thinking at that moment. I can see that I am blaming myself.

When he came to his senses, he had already held Nangong Ye's hand with his backhand. That slightly cool palm was long and fair, with tiny calluses on the palm, but it was very soft, as if boneless, probably because of bone shrinkage practice. The reason for the work.

"I never thought you were weak." He chuckled lightly. In his mind, Nangong Ye had always been a strong representative, but even so, when he heard this, he couldn't help feeling sorry for him. No matter how strong a person is, there will be times of loss and sadness. Besides, how can someone be born strong?

In order to break the somewhat dignified atmosphere, Wen Zisheng pretended to be relaxed and asked: "Since you are not afraid of being recognized by the Holy Majesty, who are you afraid of being recognized by?" "Many people in the court have met

my father."

Wen Zi Sheng understood. Nangong Ye looks at least 80% similar to Nangong Yao. People who have met Nangong Yao before will definitely be suspicious if they see Nangong Ye. At that time, they will not be able to hide the fact that he is Nangong Yao's child.

Besides, as we all know, the past between the Holy Majesty and Nangong Yao, it is hard for anyone not to think that Nangong Ye is the Holy Majesty's child.

"Don't you hate?" What Wen Zisheng couldn't understand was why Nangong Yao sent Nangong Ye back. "Doesn't your father hate His Majesty?" As a lover who betrayed him for his own power, he even ruined him because of it. Losing everything about oneself, how much heart do you have to not hate?

"I don't know." Nangong Ye said indifferently, Nangong Yao's pale but peaceful face appeared in his mind, and his calm black eyes flickered slightly, as if a thousand-year-old quiet lake was swept away by birds. After a while, shallow waves slowly spread.

Wen Zisheng, who never took his eyes off him, naturally sensed his momentary mood swings, and sighed slightly in his heart. Even with Nangong Ye's indifferent temperament, it is difficult to be completely ignorant when talking about such things. It's calm.

"Hasn't your father ever thought of revenge?" The Qingyun Palace, which was once all the rage, ended up like this. In the final analysis, isn't it because of being killed by the current emperor? Nangong Yao probably still hates it, right?

"It's not a short-term thing that Qingyun Palace caused the court's fear. Even if there is no reason for that person, one day the court will still be wiped out." It has been

like this since ancient times. Who can only blame himself for making a big move, besides, his father had long thought of disbanding Qingyun Palace, but he hadn't had time to implement it.

"What about you?" Wen Zisheng stared into his eyes and asked softly, "Don't you hate me?" "The

person who should hate me the most is not me." Nangong Ye said calmly, judging by his reaction, he seemed to be interested in this matter I don't care at all.

Wen Zisheng asked again: "Then why are you willing to fight Qi Guo for the Holy One?"

"I'm not for him, but for Da Qing. If Qi wins, Da Qing will add a lot of refugees." This is a situation that no one wants to see, especially what his father doesn't want to see. His father always likes it Safe and peaceful.

"Besides——" his voice was mixed with a touch of sadness, "—my father hoped that I could get along with that person." This was the only wish Nangong Yao left for him before he died of illness. How could he go against it? Woolen cloth?

Wen Zisheng had to say that Nangong Yao was really a very generous person.

If it was another person, after encountering this kind of thing, he would probably keep talking bad things about the so-called heartbroken man in front of his children, let his children completely stand by him, and what's more, he would Let your children avenge yourself, and use your children as tools for revenge.

But Nangong Yao didn't do that, maybe he hated it, but his love for Nangong Ye overcame his hatred for the current Holy Majesty. From what Nangong Ye said just now, he could vaguely infer that Nangong Yao not only never said anything bad about the current Holy Majesty in front of Nangong Ye, but also hoped that Nangong Ye could get along well with the current Holy Majesty. How generous is this?

If it were him, he wouldn't even dare to say that he could do this.

Maybe Nangong Yao's ultimate hope is that she doesn't want to make it difficult for Nangong Ye? After all, Nangong Ye is not only his child, but also the child of the Holy Majesty. If he really did this, it would be difficult to be caught in the middle, wouldn't it be Nangong Ye?

Nangong Yao didn't want her child to become a tool of revenge. He really loved this child, the child of him and the Holy One.

Wen Zisheng also finally understood why Nangong Ye was willing to stay in the imperial court because of Nangongyao's wish.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help sighing, thinking what would happen to him if this kind of thing happened to him? After thinking about it for a while, he found that there was no result at all. He just thought about it and felt extremely entangled, not to mention that if it really happened to him, it would definitely make him very depressed and painful.

No need to continue this topic, he chose a more relaxed question, "You just said that you have more than one teacher, I think you seem to know a lot of things, tell me, why do you learn so many things?" Suddenly, he realized that he had held his hand for too long, so he let it go a little boldly.

"These are things that the descendants of the Nangong family need to learn." Somewhat dissatisfied with his letting go of his hand, Nangong Ye grabbed his hand back without saying a word, and the warm hand he held wrapped Wen Zi in an instant. Sheng's hand.

Seeing Wen Zisheng's slender and fair hands wrapped in his own, Nangong Ye's eyes were filled with warmth, and his cold voice implied a trace of satisfaction, "The teachers have lived in Qingyun Palace for generations." Wen Zisheng

: "..."

Before he saw Nangong Ye's real appearance and knew his real stature, when he saw Nangong Ye's obvious dependence on him, he only treated it as a child's coquettish, but at this moment, Dang was still taller than him. When he turned his head more than half and made this kind of action similar to relying on acting like a baby again, he suddenly felt a strange feeling.

The moment Nangong Ye held his hand just now, his heart skipped a beat, and there was still a faint heat on his cheeks. Fortunately, he was standing with his back to the light, so he couldn't see too clearly, but what he just said All kinds of reactions seem to be a bad phenomenon.

But think about it, facing Nangong Ye's face, it's hard for someone to think about it, right? Even he had to wait for a long time to react when he first saw it.

Nangong Ye's face is really a disaster. She really deserves to be the child of Nangong Yao who is known as the most beautiful woman in the world, and she is not sorry for this title in the slightest.

but--

He raised his head and glanced at Nangong Ye. The other party's black eyes were very clear, so bright that there was no trace of distracting thoughts, which made him look like a thief even more.

Nangong Ye seemed to depend on him like a child. For some reason, when he thought of this, he felt a little bit lost in his heart, but he deliberately put it aside immediately, because there are some questions that cannot be pondered deeply.

He subconsciously wanted to pull his hand back again, but at this moment, there was a knock on the door, and then a maid's respectful voice said: "Master, please come to the hall."