Chapter 040 The Boy in Xuanyi

Wen Zisheng felt that sometimes people just can't be too complacent. Once you get too proud, God probably won't be able to stand it anymore.

From the time he decided to destroy Tian Wanxin's plan until now, he felt that everything was going very smoothly, which was also the main reason for his good mood recently, but such a rare good mood was completely destroyed when he saw Fei Junhao.

You sat well at the wedding banquet, why did you have to run out hypocritically to get some air? Otherwise, he would not have met Fei Junhao. When he wanted to turn around and leave, the other party had already spotted him, so he had to reluctantly go forward to say hello.

This is the second time he has met Fei Junhao since his rebirth. The first time was at the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet held in the palace. The two of them had no intersection at that time, so when he went up to say hello at first, he found that Fei Junhao When I recognized him, I couldn't help but feel a little strange, and then I thought about it, the incident between him and the third prince Fei Junchen last time was known to everyone in the imperial capital, so it's not surprising that Fei Junhao remembered him.

"It's so festive and lively inside, but Zisheng ran outside alone, but felt sad because his cousin got married?"

Wen Zisheng said lightly: "The fifth prince misunderstood, it's a happy thing for my cousin to get married, so what about Zisheng?" Will you feel sad?"

The slightly lowered eyelids covered the slight disgust in the bottom of the eyes, after experiencing those desperate and painful things, and now seeing this person who let himself give up everything in his previous life, He was filled with only loathing, loathing the other party and loathing himself even more. How could he be so desperate for such an extremely hypocritical person like he was blind?

According to the development of the previous life, Fei Junhao hadn't noticed him at this time, and the two really started to meet when he was fifteen years old, when he played a very vulgar hero to save the beauty.

Although he is not a beautiful woman, he naturally had a good first impression of Fei Junhao when he met such an opening scene. In addition, the two of them ran into each other from time to time and kept showing affection to that person. It is also natural to have a good impression of Fei Junhao. At that time, he was obsessed with thinking that he had really met the love of his life. Now that he thinks about it, he only finds it extremely ironic.

What hero saves the beauty? What chance encounter? It was just a drama arranged by that person, and only the pitifully stupid him believed it completely.

If he could in this life, he really wanted to have no intersection with this person, but unfortunately, not only did he fail to do so, he even had an intersection with Fei Junhao two full years earlier, which was really an extremely painful thing for him. He never wants to see this man again! not at all!

But he couldn't show his disgust, and even had to act respectfully because of the other party's identity, which was really tormenting!

Fei Junhao raised his eyebrows slightly, and the young man in front of him lowered his head slightly. His fair complexion had a delicate and soft luster against the backdrop of the night. He was obviously expressionless, but he gave people a very cute feeling. A few strands of hair were scattered in front of the forehead, which inexplicably made people want to reach out and tuck them behind the ears.

What really caught his attention was the young man's attitude towards him. There was no lack of manners that a young man should have, but it was not at all like the hospitality of others when they saw him. The young man's attitude was almost indifferent besides politeness. It made him feel a little bit of anger, but also an inexplicable strange idea of ​​wanting to force other emotions out of the boy.

Moreover, this should be his real meeting with the other party, but for some reason, he has a sense of familiarity that comes from nowhere, which makes him very confused.

"I heard that Zisheng and Miss Tian have a very good relationship, which is very enviable." The faint envy in that tone, if Wen Zisheng hadn't been familiar with his hypocritical character, would definitely think that he was envious of the so-called sister-brother relationship Deep, and then think of the royal family's lack of brotherhood and feel sympathy for him, and then slowly develop other emotions because of the sympathy.

No matter when he met him, his methods remained the same!

Thinking of this, Wen Zisheng felt even more disgusted, but he smiled slightly, and said in a distant way: "The fifth prince, Liao Zan, brothers and sisters love each other, that's what it should be." If you want to be hypocritical, who wouldn't? ? Let's see who gets sick of who in the end.

After saying this, without waiting for Fei Junhao to answer, he continued: "Fifth Prince, Zisheng should go in, or I should be anxious if my father can't find Zisheng later." He looked into the room from time to time, and it was indeed He looked like he was in a hurry to get in.

Fei Junhao didn't want to let him leave so quickly, but he couldn't find any other reason to keep him, so he could only nod his head in agreement after a moment of silence.

"Zi Sheng bids farewell."

Looking at Wen Zisheng's impatient to leave even though he tried his best to restrain himself, Fei Junhao's eyes darkened slightly, and the smirk at the corner of his mouth disappeared, replaced by a thoughtful expression expression.

He knew very well that this was the first time he had communicated with Wen Zisheng, but what happened to the other party's vague rejection? He didn't remember that he had offended the other party. The only explanation was that someone said something in front of him. Thinking of the rumors about Fei Junchen and Wen Zisheng some time ago, he naturally put this charge on Fei Junchen, his greatest enemy. body.

Thinking of this, his face became even colder, he snorted and turned around and left with a flick of his sleeves.

The wedding banquet lasted until late at night, and Wen Zisheng and Wen Xiangye, as their natal family, naturally had to wait until the end to leave, so after seeing off the last guest, Wen Xiangye and Wen Zisheng boarded the carriage of the Wen residence and left. go.

The street was very quiet in the middle of the night, only the sound of wheels turning could be heard, and the moonlight was a little dim, which formed a strong contrast with the festive bustle of the day.

After running around all day today, both Wen Xiangye and Wen Zisheng were a little tired, and the two people in the carriage had different thoughts and were not in the mood to chat, so they went all the way back to Wen's mansion in silence.

Back in Wen's mansion, the father and son said good night to each other and went back to their rooms to rest. Yun Qing went out after serving Wen Zisheng to bathe and wash himself up. After soaking in the hot water, Wen Zisheng felt refreshed, so he read for a while before going to bed.

Just when he stood up and was about to blow out the candles, the window suddenly opened with a "click". He was startled, turned his head to look, and saw a strange young man in black standing quietly by the window, a pair of Zi Ye His dark eyes stared at him calmly.