Chapter 34 Unexpected Burst

On the second day, Sun Qian with a happy face came to propose marriage with the gift that was rejected last time. In this matter, the happiest thing was Sun Qian, who finally got his wish and married his beloved woman, although it was inevitable. Being laughed at by outsiders will also cause a certain degree of damage to Tian Wanxin's reputation, but it doesn't matter, as long as the result is good.

Sun Qian, who was full of joy, would naturally not know that at this moment, his sweetheart, who was as beautiful as a fairy in his mind, was hiding in his room, cursing him viciously, racking his brains to think of how to change this situation. established fact.

After some discussion, Sun Qian and Tian Wanxin's marriage was fixed in ten days, which happened to be an auspicious day at that time, and after the date was confirmed, Sun Qian went back contentedly.

After Sun Qian left, Prime Minister Wen looked at the gifts piled up in front of him and sighed long. In his opinion, Sun Qian was definitely not a good candidate for a husband-in-law. Now it seemed that he was infatuated with Tian Wan, but he His consistent behavior cannot make a father feel at ease to hand over his daughter to the past. In his mind, Tian Wanxin is almost equivalent to his own daughter.

But when things developed to this point, no matter how unwilling he was, he could only compromise. I only hope that Sun Qian can maintain his infatuation with Tian Wanxin for the rest of his life.

The wedding was planned very hastily, and the time was very tight. Mrs. Wen had the full authority to take charge of this matter. As for Tian Wanxin, she was ordered by Mr. Wen to be confined in the room until the wedding day.

Yun Qing, who heard the news, sighed a long time, and said with emotion: "At first, I thought Miss Tang would marry someone like Mr. Zhou." The Mr. Zhou he was talking about was called Zhou Nian, and he was quite famous in the imperial capital. His son is a good character, and his family background is quite good. His father is a third-rank Beijing official. The most important thing is that Wen Xiangye is also very satisfied with Zhou Nian. Originally, Wen Xiangye planned to betroth Tian Wanxin to Zhou Nian. .

Wen Zisheng was stunned for a moment, and after thinking for a while, he finally remembered who Yun Qing was referring to as Mr. Zhou. In his previous life, this person had also pursued Tian Wanxin. If Tian Wanxin hadn't caught up with Sun Yu later, he might have married Tian Wanxin in the end. It's Zhou Nian. Compared with Sun Yu, the eldest son of Changhou Mansion, Zhou Nian is nothing to mention.

"The world is unpredictable, and no one can tell what will happen next moment." Wen Zisheng said calmly, his gaze fell outside the window, where a few scattered stars dotted the dark night sky.

At this moment, Wen Zisheng's thoughts are somewhat complicated. In his previous life, Sun Qian was infatuated with Tian Wanxin. Even after Tian Wanxin married his elder brother Sun Yu, he was still kind to Tian Wanxin as always, and was even willingly accepted by Tian Wanxin. Tian Wanxin took advantage of it.

No matter how bad Sun Qian is in the eyes of outsiders, but to Tian Wanxin, he is just an infatuated person. Now with this result, he believes that as long as Tian Wanxin keeps her own mind and stops thinking about unrealistic things, she can live happily.

But if Tian Wanxin could really keep her own place, then she wouldn't be Tian Wanxin anymore. How could someone as ambitious as her be willing to marry a second-generation ancestor who had accomplished nothing?

The wedding day was advancing day by day. When there were only three days left in the wedding day, Tian Wanxin suddenly fell ill. She had a persistent high fever and was unconscious all the time. She called several doctors, but they were helpless. Unable to diagnose what disease she had, she had no choice but to postpone the wedding indefinitely.

Wen Zisheng went to visit Tian Wanxin, it didn't look like it was pretending. It's just that it happened to be sick at this time, and it was indeed too much of a coincidence. He originally planned to ask Murong Shu to come and take a look. With his medical skills, he could tell what was going on at a glance, but it was a pity that Murong Shu had gone to nowhere at this time, and he couldn't find anyone, not even Yun Qing. Way to contact him.

So I can only let it go for now. Tian Wanxin was still awake, so Mrs. Wen decided to go to the temple in the suburbs to pray for Tian Wanxin, and Wen Zisheng was also called.

There was silence along the way, the carriage was a bit bumpy, Mrs. Wen was concentrating on reading a book, Wen Zisheng slightly opened the curtain of the carriage, looked at the bustling scene outside, but thought about Tian Wanxin's matter in his heart.

Tian Wanxin's condition is very strange. He has been thinking about it for the past few days. Rather than saying that Tian Wanxin is ill, it is better to say that Tian Wanxin seems to be poisoned. I have seen so many doctors, but none of them can diagnose her. The etiology, itself is a very strange thing.

Either those doctors were bribed, but this possibility is too low, or Tian Wanxin really happened to have a strange disease so coincidentally that all the doctors in the imperial capital were helpless and could only let her continue to be unconscious .

When he arrived at the ancestral temple, Wen Zisheng didn't want to go in, and Mrs. Wen didn't force him, so he went in after explaining a few words.

Wen Zisheng stood where he was, with a flash of sadness that didn't match his age on his immature face. After a while, he turned around and walked towards the back of the mountain.

Yunting Temple has always been full of incense. Even though today is not Buddha's day, there are still many believers coming and going. Gone, and at this moment he was standing on a cliff.

The early winter sun was very warm, gently wrapping Wen Zisheng standing beside the cliff, Wen Zisheng quietly looked into the distance, his thoughts drifted far away.

He thought it was impossible for him to come here again in his life.

The slender and slender hands were cold, and gently stroked his abdomen, which was flat and nothing. But he could never forget that in his previous life, he lost his child here right here.

He never wanted to recall that kind of deep-seated pain, the pain from the heart, despairing and powerless.

The thirteen-year-old boy's expression of profound sadness actually gave people a very uncoordinated feeling. The boy who appeared silently stood under a tree not far away, his face so calm that he couldn't see it. With an expressionless expression, his eyes were clear with a trace of bewilderment, and he looked at the young man on the edge of the cliff for a moment.

The accident happened very suddenly, and no one could explain why a crazy black horse appeared here at this time, and it rushed straight towards Wen Zisheng. The boy not far away reacted quickly and picked it up. A small stone was thrown and hit the black horse's foreleg. The black horse fell forward and fell heavily to the ground.

Wen Zisheng, who was standing on the edge of the cliff, was taken aback by this sudden change. When he saw a maddened black horse rushing towards him, he subconsciously backed away, but unexpectedly, his foot missed and he fell backwards. go.

At this time, his right hand was pulled suddenly, Wen Zisheng looked up, and a strange boy looked at him expressionlessly, holding his hand tightly.