Chapter 88

In his previous life, Wen Zisheng met Fei Junhao at the age of sixteen, agreed to his marriage proposal at the age of seventeen, and married him at the age of eighteen. Until he died at the age of twenty-three, he thought he had found someone to spend his whole life with. People, it's a pity that the truth slapped him hard, and when he fully woke up, there was no way to turn back.

But in this life, he got to know Fei Junhao three years earlier, because of his intentional avoidance, he had no contact with Fei Junhao before this year, but had more contact with Fei Junchen who had almost no contact in the previous life.

But no matter how he avoided it, the history was always surprisingly similar. Even though he had almost no contact with Fei Junhao in the past few years, he still received a marriage proposal from Fei Junhao at the age of seventeen.

Although it is actually not a particularly formal marriage proposal, Fei Junhao unilaterally revealed to the Holy Majesty his intention to marry Wen Zisheng, but due to various considerations, the Holy Majesty did not agree immediately, but turned to Wen Xiangye to test Take a breath.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see how special Nangong Ye has shown Wen Zisheng over the years, let alone the Holy Majesty who always takes Nangong Ye to heart. Out of a compensatory mentality, the Holy Majesty's request to Nangong Ye can be described as He is responsive to requests, although in fact Nangong Ye seldom asks him for anything.

Now that he finally found a person that Nangong Ye cared about, how could he easily give it to others?

"Daddy, Zisheng is not willing."

When he heard his answer, Wen Xiangye was obviously relieved, and then said: "Sheng'er doesn't need to worry about this matter, I will leave everything to Daddy.

" Master Xiang could figure it out to some extent. After thinking about it, he asked again: "Sheng'er, between you and King Yao..."

He didn't make it very clear, but Wen Zisheng understood what he meant when he heard it. Over the years, Wen Xiangye has never asked about the affairs between him and Nangong Ye, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't pay attention, he just doesn't want too much attention. By interfering with Wen Zisheng's matters, he believed that Wen Zisheng could handle them well by himself.

Wen Zisheng was obviously taken aback by his question, his face was slightly confused, but he quickly recovered his calm expression, he pondered for a moment, and did not intend to hide from Prime Minister Wen, and said truthfully: "... probably , there is a little possibility."

When he said this, there was a trace of uncertainty on his face, but there was a hint of tenderness in his always calm eyes, Master Wen was surprised, and then smiled lightly "It seems that our Sheng'er has finally grown up."

There was a hint of sadness in his tone, but more joy.

Over the years, Wen Zisheng has always been very sensible, so sensible that he doesn't look like a person of his age at all. While he is relieved, he is also a little regretful. He has never seen him express his needs at all. It made him feel a little distressed.

Now that he finally saw him clearly revealing his inner thoughts, how could Mr. Wen not be happy? Although he was a little surprised that he liked Nangong Ye, after all, it was somewhat different from his previous idea of ​​finding him a gentle and considerate woman as his wife, but as long as Wen Zisheng liked it, he would not would interfere too much.

What's more, Nangong Ye can be regarded as he watched him grow up, and his character is guaranteed in all aspects.

Regarding Wen Xiangye's words, Wen Zisheng just smiled lightly, noncommittal.

But he sighed slightly in his heart, he thought, if the object was changed to Nangong Ye, maybe it would be different?

And before he could come up with a result, he received an invitation card from Fei Junhao that night, inviting him out of the house for a gathering. Wen Zisheng didn't even think about it, so he directly declined.

Only on this point, Fei Junhao was unexpectedly patient. He was rejected once, and then invited a second time, and after being rejected, he went on to invite a third time. After being rejected for the third time, he finally calmed down. down.

A few days passed without incident, and this time Fei Junhao came directly to the door.

If it was just an invitation, Wen Zisheng could find all kinds of excuses to refuse, but when Fei Junhao came to the door in person, he couldn't avoid it anymore. After all, Fei Junhao is also a prince, and he has rejected so many It's wrong to do this twice, if you avoid seeing the other party when they come to the door in person, then it really can't be justified.

Therefore, this time, Fei Junhao finally got his wish to see him.

He was Fei Junhao who was receiving him in the hall. When he saw him, Fei Junhao didn't show any displeasure, as if he didn't take his previous rejections to heart at all. He said with a smile: "It's more difficult to see Zisheng than to see the emperor."

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng didn't respond, and said in a flat tone: "Please forgive me, the fifth prince. The wind and cold are really inconvenient to go out of the house, and I am afraid that it will infect the Fifth Prince." Naturally,

Fei Junhao didn't believe such an excuse, but he didn't say anything, and after giving him a meaningful look, he changed the subject. "Zisheng, do you know why this prince is looking for you this time?"

"Please forgive Zisheng for being stupid, and please let the fifth prince make it clear."

Regarding Wen Zisheng's answer, Fei Junhao was already prepared, so he didn't think it was a big deal. Displeased by being perfunctory, he cut straight to the point and said: "This prince wants to marry Zisheng. Although Zisheng has already refused, this prince has always been determined to get what he wants. After today, this prince believes that Zisheng's answer will be right." It's the same."

Wen Zisheng sneered in his heart, but said calmly on his face: "Zisheng doesn't really understand what the Fifth Prince means."

"For you, this prince is determined to win."

"How can Zisheng make the fifth prince so favored?"

"How can Zisheng be so arrogant?" Fei Junhao smiled, lowered his voice and said slowly: "You are better than yourself. I thought it was more attractive." When Fei Junhao said this, it was rare for Fei Junhao to express his true thoughts.

To him, Wen Zisheng is undoubtedly full of attractiveness. Apart from his outstanding appearance, what really makes people unable to take their eyes off is the temperament that emanates from him unconsciously, which is cool and elegant, even with that gentle touch all the time. Even her smiling face still couldn't hide the feeling of never putting anything in her eyes.

Even at this moment, when the two of them are standing face to face, he can clearly see his own reflection reflected in his pupils, but he just has a feeling that even if he is staring at him now, the other party does not regard him at all. Looking into it, to him, maybe he is just a meaningless reflection.

Therefore, he has thought more than once, what kind of person can be truly seen and cared by him?

He wants to get this person, wants to make his eyes really look at him, wants to get this person's attention, everything, as long as it is about this person, he wants to get it!

Such thoughts became more urgent after he had such a dream.

In those dreams, this person's eyes are always full of himself, and I can see his full love in his eyes, his heart and eyes are filled by himself, how satisfied in the dream , There is so much emptiness outside the dream.

There is a world of difference between dreams and dreams.

He used to wonder how could he have such a dream? But then he suddenly discovered that none of this was important, what really mattered was his madly clamoring desire to have this person!

Naturally, Wen Zisheng didn't know what Fei Junhao was thinking, but after hearing what he said, he felt a faint feeling of boredom, it was really disgusting to be pestered by such a person.

What's more, he didn't think at all that Fei Junhao would propose marriage to him because he liked it. After experiencing the lessons of the previous life, how could he make the same mistake again?

Fei Junhao's purpose is nothing more than to get the power behind him!

After all, after getting him, it is equivalent to getting the support of the entire Xiangfu, which is a powerful bargaining chip for him to fight for the throne.

"Thank you for the wrong love of the fifth prince, but Zisheng's thoughts have been expressed very clearly."

Fei Junhao was a little disappointed. He looked at the young man in front of him and remembered the dreams he had had countless times. The teenager never refuses his closeness, he can hug him anytime and anywhere, and even make any intimate gestures to him.

But when faced with his intimacy, the boy would always blush with shame, but he would never refuse, and what he expressed with his heart and eyes was all his love for him.

But why in reality, it is completely opposite? How he wished that in reality, he could hug him anytime, anywhere!

It's a pity -

he looked up at the gentle but alienated young man, and could only sigh softly in his heart.

——Is it true that reality and dreams are completely opposite?

But he won't give up so easily. He will get what he wants even if he uses all means.

"You will," he asserted confidently.

Wen Zisheng couldn't deny it, but he also had some doubts in his heart. He thought he knew Fei Junhao's personality quite well. As a person who pursues prudence in everything, he would not talk too much about things that he was not sure about. Yes, since he can say such a thing, it proves that he must be sure in his heart.

So, what makes him so sure?