Chapter 42 Liu Yuan leaves Beijing

After turning his thoughts back and forth several times, he suddenly turned to the boy again. Compared with those messy things, the enigmatic and mysterious boy made him more curious. Judging from the boy's words, deeds, and temperament, the boy can never be an ordinary person. It seems that he has never responded to one thing for a long time

. Or there is a person who has such a big interest, and the young man feels very strange to him. He is obviously two people who are not familiar with him. He has met him three times but he has not even seen his real appearance, but he feels inexplicable in his heart. I trust him very much, and I don't know where the idea that the boy will not hurt him comes from.

Or maybe it was the boy's eyes, which were cold but extraordinarily clear. When looking at him intently, he always had a magical power that he couldn't take his eyes off.

He looked at the open window, the night wind blew gently, and there was a large swaying shadow on the ground. He smiled unconsciously. It seemed that he had paid too much attention to the boy, and he didn't know if it was a good thing or not. bad thing.

But the mood at the moment is very happy. Even after a very satisfying sleep, he had no dreams all night, and woke up full of energy the next day. It was a little later than before, and Yun Qing had already prepared washbasins, towels, willow branches and green salt by his side in the morning waiting.

After washing up, someone came in to report: "Young Master, the Fifth Prince's Mansion has handed over an invitation card, inviting you to have a gathering at the mansion today."

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng was in a rare good mood because of a good night's sleep Disappeared in an instant, he frowned lightly, took the post that Yun Qing handed to him, and didn't even think about opening it. If you ask him who the person he doesn't want to see the most at this moment, it is undoubtedly Jun Fei Hao!

"Reply to the fifth prince, just say that I have a cold and it is inconvenient to go out of the house, and I will come to apologize at another day."

The servants took orders, and while waiting for Wen Zisheng to change clothes, Yun Qing asked curiously, "Master, why did you refuse the fifth prince's invitation?" No one in the imperial capital now knows that the fifth prince's favor is strong, and no one is busy Trying to curry favor with the Fifth Prince? No matter how many people submitted the post, they were still rejected. His young master even rejected the fifth prince's invitation.

Wen Zisheng said: "Now that the current situation is unclear, it is better to keep a certain distance from the princes." The

refusal this time may make Fei Junhao feel dissatisfied, but he understands better that Fei Junhao is trying to win over the prime minister at this moment. , so no matter how much dissatisfaction he has in his heart, he will definitely not embarrass him on the face.

Yun Qing nodded with a half understanding, and asked again: "What about the third prince? Do you want to keep a distance from the young master of the third prince?" He still believed that his young master had a good relationship with the third prince.

"Naturally, we will treat them the same way." Wen Zisheng replied, and suddenly remembered that it was almost time for the bandits in Jiangnan to make a comeback. It should not be long before the news that the third prince wiped out the remnants of Jiangnan bandits, and the five The prince's so-called grace is growing, and it's probably time to come to an end.

Sure enough, seven days later, all the bandits that the fifth prince said had been wiped out came back at a temple fair seven days later, and fortunately the third prince was present at the time, even if the manpower he brought could control the situation at that time, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous , But if this is the case, it still caused many people to be injured. Fortunately, it did not cause death in the misfortune.

As soon as the news came back to the Imperial Capital, the Holy One was furious and ordered a thorough investigation into the matter, and the Fifth Prince, who was still favored by the Holy One the day before, was also ordered to be confined for three months and his food and salary for half a year was confiscated!

A month later, the third prince returned to Beijing, and the current emperor sent Wen Xiangye to greet him in person at the gate of the city. All of a sudden, the limelight turned to the third prince, and countless posts were sent to the third prince's mansion, but unfortunately they were all rejected. After returning to Beijing, unless he went to court, the third prince would always thank guests behind closed doors.

When Yun Qing talked about this to Wen Zisheng, he was still very puzzled, "The third prince has just made great achievements, and the emperor's love for the third prince is also obvious, why did the third prince choose this time to thank guests behind closed doors?" "Who

knows What about it?" Wen Zisheng replied very casually, "Probably because he is smarter." Fei Junchen knew very well that the more attention he receives, the more he should keep a low profile, and only by doing so step by step can he go far.

"By the way, are you ready for what I asked you to prepare?"

"It's ready, when will the young master want it?"

"Just tonight."

Liu Yuan, who had been by his side since his rebirth, Now I have to leave the imperial capital and go to the frontier to defend my home and country, and the return date is uncertain. When I came to tell Wen Zisheng about this a few days ago, my eyes were red. It was clearly a child who hadn't grown up yet. Wen Zisheng felt very reluctant to leave for that remote area in a few days, but he also understood that this was an inevitable experience in Liu Yuan's life, so he could only suppress a little melancholy in his heart, and blessed him with a smile.

He asked Yun Qing to prepare some wound medicines that he could carry with him, which would come in handy in such an environment. According to the development of his previous life, Liu Yuan would not be able to return until five years after leaving home this time. Afterwards, Liu Yuan had already grown up from an immature child to a powerful and handsome young man. The youngest general since the founding of the Qing Dynasty really made the Liu Mansion a great success, but in the previous life, the Liu Mansion was no longer The scenery and the dead Liu Ting could not be seen either.

Fortunately, the history of this life has been rewritten. Liu Ting, who was humiliated and committed suicide by jumping into the lake because of her marriage to Sun Qian, is still alive and well. It is said that she has a close relationship with a scholar who is about to obtain fame. He also planned to betroth Liu Ting to the scholar after he obtained a certain degree of fame. It seemed that Liu Ting's life would not be as miserable as her previous life.

Ever since he knew that he was going to leave the Imperial Capital, Liu Yuan wished he could be by Wen Zisheng's side every day. Unfortunately, the reality couldn't make him fulfill his wish. Master Liu would teach him every day when he caught him. Master Liu means that he does not expect Liu Yuan to make great achievements, but really hopes that Liu Yuan can stay away from the imperial capital. Although the struggle between the princes has not yet intensified, all the princes are trying to win over the ministers, and the Liu family is also one of the drawn ones. At this time, it is best to send Liu Yuan out, without Liu Yuan, Master Liu can deal with the princes without any worries.

When Liu Yuan received Wen Zisheng's invitation, he was being lectured by Mr. Liu on a daily routine. When he heard the servant's report, he almost jumped up immediately. After changing the dejected look just now, his whole body instantly came to life, and he was in a hurry. So he ran out the door without even bringing his entourage with him.

Master Liu has always known that his son has a good relationship with the young master of the Xiangfu, and he knows that leaving Liu Yuan this time must be a lot of reluctance in his heart, so he didn't stop him, only sighed, and signaled the secret guards to keep up with the protection of the young master's safety .

It was already evening when Liu Yuan arrived at the Prime Minister's Mansion, and the bright red sunset covered the entire sky. From a distance, it seemed like a raging fire was burning, exuding a tragic color. The boy in white stood Under the deep courtyard, the bright red sunset serves as his background.

He raised his head slightly, his silent eyes resting on the sky, it was a kind of loneliness that cannot be expressed in words.

It's been so long, he can't count the number of times he saw his brother Zisheng showing this kind of expression that shouldn't be on his face, every time he sees this kind of expression on his face, there is always a feeling of displeasure. It's a comfortable feeling, so he doesn't want to see it at all.

"Brother Zisheng——" he called out after a long distance, and at the moment Wen Zisheng turned his head in astonishment, he ran over quickly, threw himself into his arms, and hugged the young man tightly with both hands. waist.

Wen Zisheng subconsciously stretched out his hand to catch the young man's thin body, but was still forced to take a big step back by the force of the young man's pounce, and couldn't help being a little amused, "How old are you, and you can still act like a baby? You'll grow up!"

Liu Yuan wrinkled his nose in dissatisfaction, obviously he was only one year older than him, and always liked to teach him in this grown-up tone.

"If I haven't grown up yet, then brother Zisheng must not have grown up either."

Wen Zisheng laughed, shaking his head not to argue with him, "Come here so early, didn't Master Liu talk to you today?"

Liu Yuan frowned. With a small face, he said angrily: "How could there be no? I can hardly take it anymore!" "

Your father is also doing it for your own good. You have to be more cautious when you say anything outside than at home. Your father I'm just worried about you."

"I know." Liu Yuan still wrinkled his face, "That's why I'm obediently taught every day, hey, let's not talk about that, Brother Zisheng, why did you call me here today? Wen Zisheng said: "

You will be leaving in a few days. Your family will definitely hold a practice banquet for you. I won't attend then. I will give you a farewell here alone in advance." Like that A farewell banquet with a large number of people will not be able to say much, so it is better to give him a farewell alone like this, and you can say a few words.

Liu Yuan was touched instantly, "Brother Zisheng, you are so kind to me!" He stretched out his hand and hugged Wen Zisheng again, and his cheeks with a little baby fat kept rubbing against Wen Zisheng's face.

It was a bit funny for Wen Zisheng to be rubbed against by him. Speaking of which, Liu Yuan was one year younger than him, but his stature was almost the same as his. He vaguely remembered that when Liu Yuan grew up, he seemed to have to look up to him. .

"Okay, always be like a child." There was an unconscious doting in his tone, maybe in his heart, he really loved Liu Yuan as his younger brother.

This time, we will not see each other again until five years later, and I don't know whether Liu Yuan will remember him after five years. Thinking of this, Wen Zisheng couldn't help but feel a little melancholy.