Chapter 23

The autumn morning light is projected through the gaps in the layers of clouds. It is soft and cool, casting a mottled light and shadow on the ground. The crisp birdsong is intermittent, and occasionally the autumn wind blows the leaves Sound, weave a piece of autumn music.

"I've seen the third prince!"

It was obvious that there was still a young man's unique crisp voice, and the gentle tone blended into the notes of nature without feeling abrupt.

"You don't need to be too polite." He replied lightly, Fei Junchen's hands kept moving, and the tip of the pen smoothly drew ink-colored lines on the white rice paper. The figure of a teenager.

Wen Zisheng stood up straight, glanced at the figure in front of him who was concentrating on painting, and soon focused his attention on the painting spread on the stone table.

In his previous life, he had heard that the third prince was very accomplished in calligraphy and painting, but he had only seen the calligraphy of the third prince, and had never seen his paintings. The reason was that the third prince almost never painted, and the paintings left in the world No more than ten copies.

Unexpectedly, after a lifetime, let him see it.

He carefully looked at the painting that was almost finished, and sighed in his heart that it really deserves its reputation, but with a few simple strokes, even the charm of the boy's laughter in the painting is vivid on the paper, making people smile knowingly.

Without high attainments, this effect cannot be achieved at all.

This requires not only hard work, but also talent.

"What do you think of Zisheng?"

The gentle voice with a smile instantly pulled back his wandering thoughts. Wen Zisheng looked up at Fei Junchen, only to realize that at some point, the other party had put down his brush and was looking at Fei Junchen with a slight smile. Own.

Wen Zisheng smiled, and said honestly: "I'm astonished as a heavenly man." After living two lifetimes, it is by no means a minority who can achieve the accomplishments of the third prince in calligraphy and painting.

"If Zisheng likes it, I can give it to you!" He said lightly, but Wen Zisheng's heart was almost full of black lines.

First it was a jade pendant, and now there is a painting he made with his own handwriting. Does he mean that even if he made up his mind to jump into the Yellow River, he would not be able to wash it off?

"The third prince loves you wrongly, and Zisheng really deserves it." Anyway, he absolutely can't accept it this time, what's more, he came to visit the third prince this time just to solve what happened last night, so he can't accept it again. make things more serious. Fei

Junchen smiled, opened his thin lips lightly, and said: "It's just a casual work, how can Zisheng feel ashamed of accepting it?

"

Raising his eyebrows, Wen Zisheng took a step forward before he could speak, and asked softly, "I wonder if the third prince knows Si Quan?"

Fei Junchen's attitude was a little casual from the beginning, but when he heard When Chu Wen Zisheng mentioned the name, a trace of shock quickly flashed in his eyes. Even though he quickly covered it up, Wen Zisheng, who had been paying attention to him, still noticed it. He smiled in his heart. In fact, he was a little helpless. Not that he had to, he really didn't want to do it.

Fei Junchen was still smiling, but this time his smile didn't reach his eyes, "Does Zisheng know what he's talking about?"

Wen Zisheng smiled and said, "Of course I know." After a pause, he continued: "But the third prince doesn't need to worry. Zisheng doesn't have any other intentions. He just has a few words in his heart that he wants to say to the third prince."

Fei Junchen looked at him calmly, obviously waiting for his next words. .

"Zisheng knows that when he is alive, he will pursue something. As for what he seeks, it is naturally very different. If Zisheng himself, what he seeks is nothing more than a simple word, if what he seeks can be unaffected, What other people pursue is mostly irrelevant to Yu Zisheng."

His voice was unhurried, it was obviously still a child's voice, but there was an adult calmness in his raw words, which was really against harmony. But neither of the two present at the moment had time to pay attention to this.

The smile just now disappeared from Fei Junchen's face, his slightly squinted face seemed to be calm, his black eyes stared at the young boy in front of him for a long time, obviously not as tall as his chest, but at this moment, unexpectedly The accident gave him a feeling that could not be ignored.