Chapter 68

"Who stipulated that everyone must know about accepting an apprentice?" It was Murong Shu who answered his question. He curled his lips, thinking that the question he asked was very idiotic. Yun Qing stood beside him and chattered disapprovingly. Pulling his sleeve, Nangong Ye gave him a warning look, no matter how dissatisfied he was, he had to keep his mouth shut.

Who made him inferior to others! Who told him to be a junior and not a senior!

Seeing that he had shut his mouth, Nangong Ye looked away. When he looked at Wen Zisheng with cold eyes, his eyes softened instantly. He said, "I don't only have one teacher." Wen Zisheng noticed that he was talking about the teacher. , not the master, the meanings of the two are different.

At this moment, Murong Shu snorted coldly, and didn't want to stay any longer, so he said to Yun Qing, "It's nothing to listen to, let's go." After speaking, he took Yun Qing's hand, ignored his protest, and pulled him directly He turned around and was about to leave, when he suddenly thought of something, he paused, and said to Nangong Ye: "If you really care, then confess." No

matter what kind of feelings Nangong Ye has for Wen Zisheng, at least he now shows that he attaches great importance to it. Wen Zisheng, if you really care, then you should be more sincere.

Nangong Ye looked at his leaving back thoughtfully, turned around to look at Wen Zisheng after a while, and asked seriously: "What else do you want to know?"

Wen Zisheng came back to his senses and looked at it with a smile He glanced at him, and his eyes turned around his face meaningfully, "We've known each other for almost a year, but I haven't even seen your face." He said, "I want to know what you really look like. "

It is undeniable that he is very curious about Nangong Ye's appearance. In addition, he has known Nangong Ye for many years in his previous life, but he has never known what he looks like. Nangong Ye in his previous life also had a very ordinary face. , but he wasn't sure if it was his real face.

He had asked several times before but was ignored. Now that he finally had this opportunity, he naturally wanted to seize it. He had been curious about Nangong Ye's appearance for some time. When he thought about it, he might be one of the very few who knew. One of the people with Nangong Ye's real face, he couldn't help being excited.

He had already expected that he would mention this, so Nangong Ye was not too surprised. Seeing the anticipation in Wen Zisheng's eyes, he hesitated for a moment, and then said: "The mask on the face needs a specific potion to wear it. Take it down."

Wen Zisheng raised his eyebrows, and said bluntly, "Did you bring the medicine with you?" " I

have the powder."

"I'll ask my servants to prepare water. Do you want hot water or cold water?"

"...It's fine." Nangong Ye There seemed to be a hint of helplessness flashing in his eyes, Wen Zisheng did not hide his high nature at all, making one wonder how long he had been waiting for this opportunity.

However, in Nangong Ye's eyes, Wen Zisheng, who showed his interest in him unabashedly, was undoubtedly very cute, and there was a hint of a smile in his eyes, besides, he had already decided to confess to him. It won't feel awkward either.

Wen Zisheng took him by the wrist and brought him back to his room, and soon asked his servants to prepare a basin of warm water and put it in front of Nangong Ye, and looked at him with a smile, the meaning couldn't be more obvious.

Nangongye glanced at him indifferently, and took out a small medicine bottle out of nowhere. In the water basin, the white medicinal powder melted instantly when it met water, and within a moment, it was completely invisible, and the transparent warm water could not see any clues at all.

After putting away the medicine, he bowed his face, picked up a handful of water with both hands, and splashed the water directly on his face. A few strands of black hair slipped from his shoulders, and the tips of his hair were immersed in the water. He splashed it several times like this, Nangong Yecai raised his head, groped his face with his left hand a few times, suddenly paused, and the next moment, he tore it hard.

There was already a thin, almost transparent cortical film on his hand, hanging down softly. Wen Zisheng stared at him blankly, opened his mouth again and again, but couldn't even utter a word, all words became pale when they met such a face, he never thought that Nangong Ye would grow up So—

he thought for a long time, but found that he couldn't find the words to describe it.

He found that he could only say that it was a beautiful face, but he couldn't describe what was so good about it, because he couldn't find words, and it seemed that all the words of praise would not be enough for this face.

And Nangong Ye didn't wait for him to come back to his senses at all, and put the things in his hands aside casually, frowning slightly.

Immediately there were only a few subtle sounds of "Ka Ka Ka", his stature was raised little by little at a speed visible to the naked eye, and his limbs also became slender. In the end, he had to look up at his body Nangong Ye, now he needs to look up at him.

At this time, Wen Zisheng's expression could only be described as stunned. He swore that even including his previous life, he had never lost his composure like this before.

Bone shrinkage skill, something that can only be seen in books, can be encountered by him...

He slightly raised his head, looking at Nangong Ye who was nearly half his head taller at this time, and suddenly remembered Just now, he asked the other party why he didn't grow taller in a year...

I don't know what Nangong Ye felt when he heard his question. No wonder Nangong Ye The look on the face would be so weird.

"You—" he finally found his voice, but after he only said the word 'you', he didn't know what to say next, his mind was in a mess, and he just stared blankly He couldn't even take his eyes off that pretty face of the person in front of him.

She is more beautiful than any woman he has ever seen, but she has a face that does not make people feel feminine at all. The skin on the face is probably due to wearing a mask all the year round. It is very fair and delicate, just looking at it, It gives people a feeling that it must feel good.

After staying for a long time, he finally found the most appropriate words, "...I finally understand why you have to wear a mask all year round." Such a face, no matter where it goes, will definitely become the focus of everyone's attention, " So you look so good-looking!" It was purely a compliment from the heart.

Nangongye paused for a while, and didn't seem to respond to his straightforward praise. He just took a step forward and said calmly, "It's not because of this." "Huh?

" Why?" Why can't you show your true self to others? Then he guessed: "Is it because I'm afraid of attracting gossip?" That's right, if there is such a face on the battlefield, which soldier would be willing to obey? Not to mention killing enemies.

Nangong Ye broke his imagination with a single sentence, "I'm afraid of being recognized."

"Afraid of being recognized?" He said this, but Wen Zisheng looked at his face carefully, and suddenly felt that the more he looked, the more suspicious he looked. A familiar feeling, as if he had seen it somewhere before. Nangong Ye asked: "Aren't you curious why the emperor appointed me as the commander-in-chief

?"

Nangong Ye is the emperor's exiled prince, but none of this has been confirmed.

Wen Zisheng suddenly thought of something, and suddenly opened his eyes wide and looked at Nangong Ye.

Why didn't he think of it at first? A thought was concatenated in my heart because of something that suddenly came to mind, and as the thoughts deepened, some memories sealed in the depths of my mind also drifted away.

He remembered that before Fei Junhao ascended the throne in his previous life, he found a portrait in the late emperor's imperial study room. The man on the portrait was almost 70% similar to Nangong Ye!

At that time, Fei Junhao's attitude was very strange, he pulled out his sword with a gloomy face, and destroyed the portrait without saying a word, and finally asked people to take the pieces of paper that had been broken into countless pieces and burn them. Not even a trace is left.

That was the first time he had seen Fei Junhao so unable to control his emotions, facing such a painting, from the moment the emperor died, he couldn't wait to run to the imperial study to destroy the portrait. Fei Junhao hated the man in the painting so much.

And according to rumors, the late emperor had infiltrated a mysterious organization Qingyun Palace before he ascended the throne. It is rumored that, apart from the members of this organization, no one else in the world knows where the base of Qingyun Palace is, and no one knows the origin of Qingyun Palace. Where did the power go, I only know that there were rumors in the Jianghu that as long as the master of Qingyun Palace is willing, it is a very simple matter for the king of Daqing to change his master.

No one can confirm the authenticity of these rumors, but at that time the court had always been very afraid of the existence of Qingyun Palace, but it was true. At that time, the late emperor, who was not particularly outstanding among the princes, was aware of this point, and later concealed his identity and mixed into Qingyun Palace.

It is not an easy task to mix into Qingyun Palace, but I don't know what method the late emperor used. In the end, he really let him mix into Qingyun Palace, and even fell in love with the Young Palace Master of Qingyun Palace.

The love that started in a lie was already doomed to a precarious end. In the end of the story, the first emperor could not resist the temptation of power, and took advantage of the young master who fell in love with him to lead troops into the stronghold of the organization. , severely damaged the organization, although Nianzai's friendship with the Young Palace Master has not been wiped out, but Qingyun Palace, which was once popular, no longer exists in this catastrophe.

And the first emperor, because of such great achievements, began to gain the appreciation of his father, and the one who mixed into Qingyun Palace with him at that time was his father Wen Xiangye!

The person in the painting destroyed by Fei Junhao is Nangong Yao, the Young Palace Master of Qingyun Palace!

The young man who was rumored to be known as the most beautiful woman in the world also disappeared after Qingyun Palace disappeared. Know.

Nangong Ye, Nangong Yao, the surname Nangong in the world, who else could there be besides the founder of Qingyun Palace? Why hadn't he thought of it sooner?

It turns out that the rumors about the late emperor were all true?

In the end, although the first emperor ascended to the throne as he wished, he could never forget Nangong Yao. Every concubine in the harem always resembled Nangong Yao in one way, and Fei Junhao's mother and concubine had similar eyes.

If she was willing to keep her own place, she might still be able to continue to be favored, but she really fell in love with the late emperor, unwilling to be someone else's substitute forever, and after adopting a series of extreme methods, the final result was to offend the late emperor and be After being thrown into the cold palace, he died in less than two years.

It was also because of this that Fei Junhao blamed Nangong Yao for the pain of losing his mother. In his opinion, his mother and concubine were indirectly killed by Nangong Yao!

And how can these things be explained so complicatedly?

"Are you Nangong Yao's child?" Before he could think clearly, the question had already blurted out.