Chapter 56

He was thinking with some melancholy, looking down at the medicine bottle in his hand, it was almost twice as heavy as the previous medicine bottle, and it was heavy in his hand, he could not help but smile knowingly, no matter whether he would remember himself in the future, At this moment, Nangong Ye's kindness to him was indeed from the heart.

A few days later, news of the border emergency came from the peaceful imperial capital again. The news came urgently and quickly. Just then came the news of Qi State's invasion, and soon came the news that Qi State had captured several cities of Daqing State. All of a sudden, the whole country was in panic.

As expected by Wen Zisheng, it really came out that the current emperor canonized Nangong Ye as the main general to fight against Qi. Like the development in the previous life, all the courts except Wen Xiangye and the officials of Wen Xiangye raised objections However, in the end, the current emperor still resisted all opinions and insisted on canonizing Nangong Ye as the main general in the battle against Qi State.

The holy decree was sent to Nangongye's mansion immediately. After receiving the decree, Nangongye was ordered to set off on the same day. A mighty team meandered out from the gate of the imperial capital. The youngest general went out of the city, but the hearts of most were hopeless.

They almost all thought that their emperor probably had too many peaceful days, which made people confused, and sent such a young boy to fight against the second prince of Qi State, who is known as the "God of War", or it was theirs. The emperor was already desperate and decided to make such a self-defeating decision, so they all concluded that if this continues, Daqing might really be invaded by Qi.

Almost no one is optimistic about this, except Wen Zisheng.

"I really didn't expect Mr. Nangong to be so powerful!"

Wen Zisheng raised his head from the book, and saw Yun Qing who was packing up his things with a look of emotion on his face.

"It's quite big." He echoed.

When Yun Qing heard this, he became even more excited, "I used to think that Mr. Nangong didn't look like an ordinary person, but I really didn't expect to be named a general. Young master, did Mr. Nangong tell you before? Huh?"

Wen Zisheng smiled, and said indifferently: "No, I found out about this later than you."

Yun Qing nodded, and took another sneak peek at Wen Zisheng, seeing that there was nothing wrong with his expression, he whispered He muttered: "It seems that the young master and Mr. Nangong have a good relationship before." He thought that he should have mentioned it to his young master.

Seeing his muttering, Wen Zisheng was a little amused by him, "What are you muttering there all by yourself?" Yun Qing

blinked, put down the things in his hand, and walked towards Wen Zisheng, "Young master, why don't you seem surprised by this matter at all?"

Wen Zisheng said, "Why are you surprised? In the imperial capital, there are dragons and crouching tigers, and the most important thing is a big man?" "That's what

... ..." Yun Qing pondered for a while, "But Mr. Nangong looks so young, can he really lead troops to fight?" Not only the people outside were very suspicious of this, but Yun Qing was also very skeptical.

"You won't fall off the horse while running, right?" Yun Qing couldn't help imagining the scene in his mind, as if Nangong Ye's stature was not as tall as the horse's, right?

Wen Zisheng said: "This is His Majesty's decision, and there must be His Majesty's considerations, why should we think so much?" He was not surprised by Yun Qing's suspicion at all. Decide to take a pessimistic view?

It's not their fault. If it wasn't for the fact that he had the memories of his previous life and knew what the final result would be, he would also have doubts. After all, he entrusted the safety of the people of Daqing to a fifteen-year-old boy. It is indeed too risky.

As far as he knew, the only person in the court who supported His Majesty's decision was his father. And when he thought of this, he couldn't help being a little puzzled. If he supported His Majesty because he knew the final result with the memory of his previous life, what about his father?

What kind of mentality did his father hold to support His Majesty's decision?

No matter in the previous life or now, his father has always supported the decision made by His Majesty without hesitation. He once thought about whether it was because of his father's loyalty to His Majesty, but after thinking about it, he felt that it was not the case. Although his father was loyal to His Majesty, he was definitely not foolishly loyal. He acted in disregard of the danger words.

Then, there is only one possibility left.

His father, who also believed in Nangong Ye, had 100% confidence in Nangong Ye's strength!

If this is the case, then his father probably had contact with Nangong Ye a long time ago. But in his previous life, he didn't know about it at all, and he didn't even see a clue until the end.

Why did his father hide his acquaintance with Nangong Ye? He met the injured Nangong Ye for the first time, and took the injured Nangong Ye back to the mansion to recuperate for several days. Why didn't his father show that he knew Nangong Ye at all? What is the relationship between his father and Nangong Ye?

The more he thought about it, the more suspicious he became. How many things did he not know about in his previous life?

"Young master, young master..."

Wen Zisheng came back to his senses, and Yun Qing was looking at him suspiciously, "What is young master thinking? So absorbed in thinking?" He didn't even respond to him calling several times beside him.

Some things really can't be thought about carefully, once you really think about it deeply, it will involve some problems that you have never thought about before. Wen Zisheng has this kind of distress at this moment. It may be for his own good, or it may just involve some secrets of the royal family, but there is no doubt that his father definitely has something to hide from him, and this feeling is stronger than ever.

At this time, someone was knocking at the door, and after a while, I heard a maid's voice coming in, "Young master, the master asked you to go to the hall, Miss Tang has returned home." Tian Wanxin

?

Wen Zisheng was stunned for a moment, but quickly realized.

Since Tian Wanxin married Sun Qian, this was the first time he heard Tian Wanxin's name, and he didn't hear much about Tian Wanxin from outside, but occasionally heard Liu Ting mention it once or twice, it seemed that Tian Wanxin's life after marriage was not good. That's great, in the memory of his previous life, Sun Qian had always been obedient to Tian Wanxin, obedient and obedient.

But in this life, for some reason, he was uncharacteristically uncharacteristic. Not long after they got married, Sun Qian's enthusiasm for Tian Wanxin seemed to have subsided all of a sudden, and he began to return to the days of looking for flowers and asking willows. Museums and other places.

He wondered, could it be that in his previous life, Sun Qian had always been in a state of wanting nothing for Tian Wanxin, so what he couldn't get was always the best, and once he really got it, he started to throw it away like a shoe?

But no matter what, it is true that Tian Wanxin was not at all happy in her marriage in this life.

When Wen Zisheng came to the hall, Tian Wanxin was drooping her head and wiping away her tears. Her beautiful face, which always had a gentle smile, looked pitiful at this moment. Her wet eyes were full of sorrow and grievance, and her face was also a little pale. The radiant appearance is really a shortcut to the general appearance.

Wen Zisheng was taken aback in his heart, and he couldn't help but paused. Judging from Tian Wanxin's appearance, her demeanor could never be acting. She was really wronged by her appearance. The rumors were true.

At this moment, Master Wen's face was tense, he had been listening to Tian Wanxin crying about how miserable and painful her life after marriage was, and his livid face showed the anger in his heart.

He thought about it in his heart, then covered up his inner thoughts, and sounded out to remind the people present of his arrival.

Mrs. Wen looked up at him, but didn't say anything. Mrs. Wen nodded to him, motioning for him to sit down, but Tian Wanxin also just looked up at him, with tears in her eyes, and soon she lowered her head to wipe away the tears , sobbing softly, her thin shoulders trembling slightly, she definitely had a pitiful standard appearance.

"Daddy, what happened?" He pretended to be puzzled, looked at Tian Wanxin, and then at his father, with a proper look of confusion on his face.

Prime Minister Wen let out a long sigh, but still didn't say anything.

But Tian Wanxin finally couldn't hold her breath anymore, and suddenly stood up from the chair, and knelt down on the ground with a "plop", "Uncle, please make up your mind for Wanxin, Wanxin really lives in such a day." I can't go on anymore, uncle, Wanxin is really sad..." When

she knelt down like this, the faces of everyone present changed in an instant, Prime Minister Wen frowned, and Mrs. Wen had already stepped forward to arrest her Helped him up, but Tian Wanxin didn't cooperate at all, and insisted on kneeling. Mrs. Wen had no choice but to let go, frowning and said: "Why are you doing this?" Although she also sympathized with Tian Wanxin's experience, in

fact , Such a result, isn't she asking for it?

But Wen Zisheng just looked at Tian Wanxin thoughtfully, his eyes moved from her arm to her face, there was no obvious trace on her slightly pale face, but just now he accidentally saw it on her arm. It is definitely not that he is dazzled.

On Tian Wanxin's arm, there were bruises from being beaten.

Although he just glanced at it by accident, he believed that it was definitely not his illusion. Tian Wanxin's skin is very fair, so the bluish-purple marks will become very obvious on her body, and such a large area is obviously impossible to be caused by the couple's intercourse.

So, who hit Tian Wanxin?

The answer was ready to come out, but Wen Zisheng couldn't believe it. Even if Sun Qian in this life no longer obeyed Tian Wanxin like he did in his previous life, he still wouldn't abuse Tian Wanxin, right?

It has never been heard that Sun Qian has a habit of abusing his family members. In his previous life, he was only cold and violent to Liu Ting. Why did he want to be violent to Tian Wanxin?